Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Gan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: hemanshi

G,

Take this as me saying this about all your recent posts - amazing! :-)
I have'nt been able to post everyday but I still do read and catch up. However today I had to share my two cents other then just complimenting you.

Because today is different. Today was one of those episodes, where you feel so overwhelmed with emotions that you cannot fathom how a tv show can make you feel so much. But instead of being in the perils of depression about these two separating, we know that they won't because of all the OLV's etc. 
I don't know how to describe it and maybe this is just me- but today this show stirred me to the point of just being overwhelmed by Raman and Ishita's love story. That's it, no worrying about the future..no anticipation, nothing...Does that make sense? I am almost glad we got the spoilers because I could just be with today's episode- in the present. And I love it. Today my feels were just about two broken souls who learned to love again and yet could not just trust themselves to be loved again..

And the best part today, other then the ISHRA scene (enough has been said about it that I don't think I have any words left that could be called my own), is RKB's monologue. 

The way he just poured his heart out to her picture, that's writing..I mean no eloquent poetry, no long dialogues about how her smile makes his world beautiful blah blah..It was clean, from the heart, and to the point. That's the technical part of it. Lets not even get to the emotional part of it. I mean I have watched a lot of shows (hindi, amercan, tagalog, korean, japanese, taiwanese, british) but NEVER have i seen someone just say "i love you" with so much depth and yet in a casual manner. That whole line about male ego coming in between but "i love you yaar"..

I think i must have watched that scene at least 10 times..Its just..
ahh RKB, kitna roolage yaar ;-)

But on that note, can't wait to see JKR put some sense in him tomorrow...

Thank you H .. It always feels great to see you here. And what a beautiful post. 

I get you about the episode and enjoying the depth of it forgetting all the lovs and stuff.. It just sirs something deep in the recess of our hearts... Abd those two scenes just highlighted why we are so emotionally attached to this fictional tale... 

I can imagine what you must have felt after Tyar monologue... Truly amazing acting 

Oh yeah she needs to give him good.. He deserves it.. For being stupid .. Adorably stupid 
-Gan- thumbnail
Originally posted by: s_kavya

Beautiful College... Beautiful quotes and lovely post as always loved it Dear πŸ‘

I don't have much words to describe what I felt after watching yesterday's ishra moments they were Amazing..Beautiful... very emotional... the writer did great job with Raman ishita's Dilouges... "Ruhi ke tedhe medhe PaPa" "Ruhi ki sidhi sadhi ishimaa""male ego hai na kabhi keh nai paya..par I Love You yrr""Agar Aap lambe samay ke liye door jhaane ki soch rahe ho na toh mein bata deti hun mein Bhi apna boriya bistar bandhke Ruhi ke saath apke Paas Aa jaungi" loved all this lines... this two really don't need to say i love you to each other because there every gesture speaks volume of there love for each other ❀️

Loved RuMan scen..Ruhi make card for her PaPa and bunk her school to spend time with him sooo cute... Ruhanika is cute and very talented.. 😊

Thank you!

You just highlighted all the salient points why yesterday 's episode was so impactful!
I love any scene between Ruhi and her papa.. And that little 'so sweet' sounded more tike karan than raman to me.. It was cute ! 

-Gan- thumbnail
Phew tried to reply everyone ... If I missed anyone.. Just an oversight of just up from sleep brain πŸ₯±
Thanks everyone for giving me opportunity to discuss the show at lengthsπŸ€— 
shanry thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: GanBarunFan

Loved your post .. ! Agree with everything you wrote here and the part about the next track

Thank you! Really loved your post

Really! πŸ˜ƒ 

That is such a huge compliment coming from you ☺️ coz i think you and Doc are the rockers of this forum.

Thank you, thank you, thank you πŸ€—

And please keep the posts and collages coming  - apart from the YHM episodes, yours and Doc's posts are what I look forward to each day πŸ˜Š

-Gan- thumbnail

Really! πŸ˜ƒ 

That is such a huge compliment coming from you ☺️ coz i think you and Doc are the rockers of this forum.

Thank you, thank you, thank you πŸ€—

And please keep the posts and collages coming  - apart from the YHM episodes, yours and Doc's posts are what I look forward to each day πŸ˜Š

That's cute ...but I believe we're all in equal footing here: fans of the show πŸ˜ƒ
taara113 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
When everywhere on the forum i see so much disappointment, negativity, sadness and some where even helplessness (ok all these words sound a bit too much but well) its here that I decide to come and make sure that the believe i have in the makers is for a reason. 
People who can give us this are surely capable of a lot of good. Not to take away from you Gan because you have such a big hand in just doubling the beauty of these moments but then they feed you the material which you with your talent take to another level.
In the last month this has been my most fav scene and well I don't have words to express how much i love every moment of it. Hats off to the writer for writing this, the director for his direction, the actors for their brilliance, everyone involved for giving us such excellence. 
These moments make me believe there is reason why i love this show so much and the makers are still there to take care of their babies ( they bring these characters to life, they live them for hours and hours day after day, i believe their attachment is much more than ours). They are still doing their best, sometimes it works sometimes it does not but mostly for me it does work. They have given me so much good that I can try and ignore what i don't like ( given soo many ipk fans here, i followed the same policy there during the sheetals and kidnappings happening ;).
I still have faith in the makers and their ability to give me such brilliance and for all other times well there are some good days and then there are bad ones. 
Keep loving YHM. It has done enough to deserve it. :)