KS @ZA on 16/12/2014

nirmalac99 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
In Conversation with the lovely TV star Kratika (Sengar) Dheer, talking about her marriage, proffessional life and fans

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UBXulJOR3U

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UBXulJOR3U[/YOUTUBE]

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KratikaSengarKS thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you so much Nirmala... It was a honour to be called from her.. Im on cloud nine.. so damn happy! and shes coming back to our screens.. can't believe... mx countdown already beginsss... πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜†
Chitra_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Nirmala 4 sharing tis lovely interview of her comeback..

Sawera...ur name was given a voice and sounds cuteπŸ˜†

A doubt -

Is she shooting for a film (I doubt..) 'cause initially she was asked and she said...the shooting is yet to begin...or could b for a serial.

Well I wud love to know...her role, her costar, channel and PH...the list goes πŸ˜† and glad she is not in NB (sorry guys...wud luv to see her performing in award shows than on reality shows...)

The best part of the interview was her equation with hubby and yes Donut part...her comeback is
Leevi05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: chitsri65

Thanks Nirmala 4 sharing tis lovely interview of her comeback..

Sawera...ur name was given a voice and sounds cuteπŸ˜†

A doubt -

Is she shooting for a film (I doubt..) 'cause initially she was asked and she said...the shooting is yet to begin...or could b for a serial.

Well I wud love to know...her role, her costar, channel and PH...the list goes πŸ˜† and glad she is not in NB (sorry guys...wud luv to see her performing in award shows than on reality shows...)

The best part of the interview was her equation with hubby and yes Donut part...her comeback is

i think even ks confused abt za questionπŸ˜†
hope she will do tv serial not tv show
Chitra_11 thumbnail
Yeh Leevi...agree there...πŸ˜ƒ
lovely_nikki thumbnail
Tfs Nirmala 
Chitra even I'm confused about the movie. She said that the shoot has not begun yet. Wonder if it was a confusion or she's also doing a movie? 

I'm happy that Charmi's, Sawera's, Chitra's and others names were mentioned. So happy for you guys.

Now we will have to wait and see when she's coming back and in which type of serial. πŸ˜³

IsYaRoCHeR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I was like hearing a Ding Dong ! (πŸ˜†) when she revealed that she already has a show / project to do in her hand ! πŸ˜³ I'm so so very happy and in cloud nine hearing to her voice, her honest confession about her marriage life with Nikitin and fuhhh ! Finally some news on her professional life ! πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³

And congratulations to those people being mentioned by her... Well, this had brought me to the day I spoke to her on the line  πŸ˜³ Sort of having flashback actually πŸ˜†

Excited to know more about her project... Hope the revelation will happen soon and I'm sure that it is something contrast than JKR and PV ! πŸ˜‰

Thanks for sharing ! πŸ˜ƒ
KratikaSengarKS thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hahha... Thank you so much chitra... πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Thank you Nikki and Isya... πŸ€—

BTW.. she said she is soon going to start her shoot for the nee serial.. so not a show a serial something diffrent than JKR and PV...
and about the web movie she said she dont knoe about that..
and next year hopefully we will see her in her new role.. so excited to knoe more about her show and yeah chitra would love to know all this too πŸ˜† but lets wait.. its worth waiting πŸ˜ƒ

Still can't get over the interview.. πŸ˜‰ firstly she mentioned my name and secondly she is returning to our screens very soon! wohoo what a great day today.. ⭐️ πŸ‘ 😊

I hope the doubt and confusion is clear now πŸ˜† πŸ˜ƒ

edited:
and about doing the movie she said that Nikitin is busy with a movie and she also going to start shooting so yeah πŸ˜ƒ Edited by KratikaSengarKS - 9 years ago
Chitra_11 thumbnail
Nikki dear...there is another loyal member/fan by name Chitra (ZA..FB...) and it is certainly not meπŸ˜†that was mentioned...and yeh ...happy for people being mentioned by her...and Zainab too.

ISYA...agree..that  her role is certainly going to be quite contrast to the roles she earlier did...and I do remember ur voice and the excitement tat followed.πŸ˜ƒ

Sawera...confusion ends...thanks dear πŸ˜ƒ

annirogc thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
can anyone give written update of conversation