>>Happy Birthday Ankita Lokhande!<< - Page 6

Posted: 9 years ago
WISH U A VERY VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANKITA!!!!
  YOU ARE A DEADLY COMBINATION OF BEAUTY , TALENT , AND A PURE HEART.
     GOD BLESS !

PLEASE COME BACK ONSCREEN SOON.
   MISS U A LOT..!!!

HAVE A FUNFILLED BIRTHDAY!! MAY GOD GRANT YOU ALL UR WISHES!

WE FANS ARE CRAVING TO SEE YOU AND SUSHANT  TOGETHER ONSCREEN ONCE AGAIN!!
awee just saw SBS seg...Anky celebrating her bday with SBS !!

aweee I LOVE THIS GIRL...u r the best ankita !!

may god bless u..keep smiling..love the way u r...
Awww wht a lovelyy seg of anki on sbs theit luks soo beautiful i thnk its more beautiful than wht we saw in d pics ...n its vry lavish n beautiful ... N there was scotch with her she tells that scotch is camera shy ...so we were ryt ...
N guess wht guysss sushant is planning a trip fr her n she said this was the best gift she was luking fr bt she also wants a gift which she can shw off aww 😳 πŸ˜ƒ ...n she said i saw a necklace of 15lakh yrs before n told him k mujhe surprise chahiye so lets see ...n she said mujhe sush hamesha diamonds gift karta hai ...n bahut sare gifts deta ...i love him ...bt mujhe gift de ya nai i will always love him ... 😳 πŸ˜ƒ

In a funny way she said main abhi bahut choti hu shaadi k liye abhi mujhe padhna likhna hai lawyer banna hai πŸ˜†

Thankuuu soo much sbs fr this lovelyy int ...u r d only shw which is not biased ...n alwys remember b'day of every celeb ...love sbs πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ
Ankita's Birthday segment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8I9fr0uKw-k
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8I9fr0uKw-k[/YOUTUBE]
Happy beleated to ankita loknde the most beautiful and perfect acteress of indian telivision from his no 1 fan i like your bindass attitudeπŸ₯³ . may god bless you and live the life long as long as possible .😊 πŸ‘
Sushant S Rajput @itsSSR

Open your heart, i am coming Home..:-)) Happy Birthday my Love..!! Lettsss partyyy..!!!!!!

Wishing you a very happy birthday Ankita!!!
Happy Birthday Ankita 
Happy Birthday Ankitaaa πŸ₯³
Happy birthday Ankita!! Hope this day turns out to be your best birthday ever ...
Love you! ! And looking forward to seeing again onscreen next year.

Lovely thread TB and Nisha.. I always look forward to all the gifs you guys come up with for the first page. ..

Will tweet the link to her once I get to my laptop. .