>>Happy Birthday Ankita Lokhande!<< - Page 3

Posted: 9 years ago
Countless best wishes for you. May this bday being loads of happiness love health peace success and blessings to you Ankita. Really really looking forward to seeing you onscreen soon. May God bless you . Many many happy returns of this day.
Hey Beautiful Wish u a very very birthday Ankita lokhande

May this birthday brings lot of happiness and success to ur life n u will achieve whtever u want ...personally n professionally ...missing u soo much dear both onscreen n more than that ur offscreen interviews ... Coz d masti u do offscreen is a treat fr us fans to watch ...

Thankuu soo much anky fr entertaining us fr 5.5 yrs that is a very long ...everything u did in these yrs u always excel b it dance ,acting comedy everything ...n nw we want to take ur tym enjoy d break n come back soon . . n plsss try to give more interviews ...coz we always love to listen n read ur interviews as it is always dil se 😃 😃

N thankuuu a lot dear fr joining twitter through this we can easily communicate with u ...nw u party hard , do lot of masti ,dance n everything u luv with ur frnds , family n with d love of ur life guggu   ðŸ˜ƒ 😳 bt plsss we request u and sushant to upload soo many pics of both of u frm d party plsss... We really miss seeibg both of u togthr ...

N yes as tb says next tym we will want to see a slightly difference in ur name ... Sedhe seedhe kahen foh adding mrs. Rajput to ur name 😳 😉
Luv u dear ...always b happy n b active on twitter we luv u n miss u soo much ... 😃 😃 ...n plsss also tell us wht gift n surprise sushant gave u 😳 😉
Wish u many many many Happy Returns of the day Ankita lokhande ðŸ¥³may God bless ur all dream come to True .🥳
I jst forget to thanks tb
Thankuuu soo dear fr beautiful thread ...all d gifts d poem is lovelyy 😃
Many many returns of the day ankita.hope you will have best birthday you ever have.
Happy Birthday!! ðŸ¥³
And the exciting thing is that your birthday is one day before mine, it's cool!😎

Anyways, God Bless You! :D
Happy Birthday Anki🤗Wishing u all the success and happiness in life... Love you...

Beautiful thread TB...
Love wish for a lovely person
 From lovely fan
For a lovely Reason
At a lovely Time
From lovely mind 
In a  lovely mood
In a lovely style 
To wish you
Have  a lovely Birthday
Ankita lokhande🥳🤗

Thinking of  you
And the good Times 
we see ur beautiful face 
Make me smile
Happy birthday  to a Ankita lokhande
Who  is always
Close to my Heart🥳
wishing you a many many manyyy happy returns of the day Anky...

u r myy favourite actress on television !! love the way you are...i will always support you know matter what !!

Love you and sushant...god bless both of
you...

Enjoyy and have lots of fun...hope to see you in movies...missing u...come back with bang...

LOVE U !!!