Gautam Gautam Gautam..tooooo good

Posted: 9 years ago
OMG..Upen has to try so hard to be like Gautam..
Moving around shirtless...suddenly🤣
Talking to himself and cameras🤣
Upen is clueless who pulled the rug under his feet🤣
Unnecessarily picking fight with Dimpy🤣
Slamming bathroom door on bigg boss face...very unrespectful.🤣
Playing victim card..Akela pad Gaya  hu.🤣
Mr wannabe gauti...it takes so much more to be gauti...
Even Diandra (upen's  friend)😆 tweets in favour of Gauti...
Btw Gauti was so cool in confession room..loved his style...hats off for keeping cool...it's clear Upen is trying to provoke him...get his reaction...calling him zero...
Gauti doesn't purposely do such cheap things..
If you see live feed he is either cleaning or exercising...keeps himself busy most of the time...not like Upen warming up the bed 🤣
He has no idea that Gautam is a natural..gauti doesn't have to plan ke Mai ab sab ko entertain karunga..he is just himself...a good human being ...who can do mistake but has courage to accept it...doesn't cut corners or rub anyone in a wrong way
GAUTAM FTW

Omg i know right!! 🤣

Even my parents said Upens mind has gone crazyy 🤣🤣

dear upen,
tumhre liye gautam ban k dikhana mushkil hi nahi, na-mumkin hy.

way to go gautam. we love and support u. 
Let's see if you'll be laughing tomorrow when your precious Gautam acts likes a victim again
I am a big gauti fan and I agree upen was trying to be gauti but I also think upen is not like this he is more or less influenced by karishma 
Upen is not evil ...and I respect him but yesterday may be this reaction was because of his friends leaving him one by one
Upen was just emotionally riled up
But gauti handled him with style😎
Originally posted by Shaitan-Haiwan

Let's see if you'll be laughing tomorrow when your precious Gautam acts likes a victim again

The difference is...Gautam actaully gets isolated. Therefore, upen said i'm targeted when he's actually not 🤣 Only friends got evicted. The house isn't against him like they were with Gautam.
Originally posted by luvakanksha

I am a big gauti fan and I agree upen was trying to be gauti but I also think upen is not like this he is more or less influenced by karishma 
Upen is not evil ...and I respect him but yesterday may be this reaction was because of his friends leaving him one by one
Upen was just emotionally riled up
But gauti handled him with style😎
In the beginning of episode yesterday he told karishma that we have to do something..kuch karna padega .ab Mai aur open up  hounga...then he started taking panga with all ..now that's what I call footage artist...😆😆
All it took was ONE comment from Gautam to rattle Upen and return him to his 'Don't tont ne boss' original self 😆 😆

That was too good! Him running out of the CR whining like a baby.

ROFL! I'd say it was Gautam who in fact showed Upen the mirror.

Ke rehne de Upen tujhse nahi ho ga. Tu bas tonts ko pakar kar rota reh bache. Yahi teri 'aukaat' hai.

🤣
Originally posted by praval

In the beginning of episode yesterday he told karishma that we have to do something..kuch karna padega .ab Mai aur open up  hounga...then he started taking panga with all ..now that's what I call footage artist...😆😆
Ya I know but still upen is not evil like tanna...
Tanna could have stopped him a real friend does that
Upen was himself throughout bb8 like gauti he spoilt that yesterday
you can laugh like this tomorrow too when upen makes your hero cry