Take 0:Satyanashing 23[IO] - Page 65

Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by soapsuds

Was watching Rio highlights on Hotstar recently, and of course one day couldn't resist the temptation to watch IPK. Haven't watched it since the show ended and although I watched till the "bitter end" the last one third of the show was so bad that I stuck it out more out of loyalty to the glory days rather than anything that drew me to what the show had become. So never felt like revisiting it in the last few years. After IPK ended amongst desi shows I have watched only the college sabun ( and nothing else except a handful of initial episodes of Sanaya's shows) which I thought was a much better written show. I couldn't even get myself to watch the whole of Ek Jashn series. So once I started watching I was quite surprised to feel the old magic all over again ( I didn't expect to after all this time)...one episode led to one more and then one more and then one more...and it's great reliving why I fell in love with Arnav and Khushi and IPK in the first place when desi soaps have never really been my cuppa before and after.

Try bade Bhaiya ki dulhaniya ...you will like it ...people who can act...real life screenplay...ensemble cast
Originally posted by Pr1yanka

Try bade Bhaiya ki dulhaniya...it is quite amazing ...watch from first epi...absolutely refreshing

Pri, please send link thru' messenger😃
Originally posted by Hriju321

Pri, please send link thru' messenger😃

YouTube has all episodes on Set India channel
I am enjoying Big bro' bride. Both the leads act well. Very endearing couple. Hopefully satyanash is further away so i can enjoy it for a while. Colors of love ia total 🤢 these days
Watching Downton Abbey, the original UK version, all over again. What a delightful drama ❤️
DA has a nice repeat value, particularly S1 and S2. Enjoy Dipsy.

Anyone planning to watch DD's show? I like the understated and practical wardrobe choices in the promo, at least there will be no bhramarakshas or naagins first couple of months. Maybe worth a shot for a month or two😃
A very Happy New Years to my Satyanashing Sahelis 🤗 May the new year provide us with a show to satyanash together 😉
Posted: 6 years ago
Dipsy, ask and you should be given? 😈, the ironies be abound!! In the meantime anyone following anything snarkworthy?
Originally posted by savvy05

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#006600" size="2">Dipsy, ask and you should be given? 😈, the ironies be abound!! In the meantime anyone following anything snarkworthy?</font>

Hola peeps! Hope everyone is khushaling and mangaling! @ Savs bhat is this I'm hearing... Rabba ve reloaded?? Please to throw some bones on my way have been away from desi tv. Hopefully RVR will get some sahelis out of hibernation for some snarkfest!!
Hellos Shoomie, long time😃. I think most of us got sucked into AD and world happenings, dearth of snarking did not help so CC has been deserted.

RVR😆 now ain't that a perfect moniker!! Saw the news in one of the dailies and hence jumped onto IF after a long time. Apparently it is on the same channel, same PH, possibly same time .. sometime next month? I am sure quite a few snarkanistas will come out of hibernation ...more out of curiosity. It is up to Gul and team to retain the interest.