llAbhiGya/TiSha AT#60 - "Chashmish!Neeche Utro!"ll - Page 115

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by -Tia-

I think not having had a dad/bro might be the reason Pragya so easily falls in love and gets all dreamy even when there is no real reciprocation from the guy's side.

I agree, I wonder when she will get deserved happiness ðŸ˜­ because I know that pregnancy track will surely blow her love bubbles 
Originally posted by -Tia-

Lk, the evil plan to revenge marry was not because his sister could not have Purab. It was because of the belief that Purab was misled and trapped by Pragya for money. Abhi does go to Pragya's house to ask her if she really loves Purab. But she changes sides about marrying him and has a diamond necklace on- which makes him feel sure of his belief about her being a gold digger. He also could not believe Purab could do that to him and Aaliyah.. so it must have been the girl (Pragya) who is wrong.

Abhi totally gave up on shipping PuLiya once he realized Purab does not love Aaliyah.

I know all the excuses for his actions Tia. I hardly see how a revenge marriage is ever justifiable. 

My point was just that Abhi's shock over Aliya today didn't appear to me to be about Pragya really. It appeared to be about Daadi. Which makes sense because he himself knows what his sister is capable of when it comes to others (who are not named Daadi) given that he indulges her and helps participate in her activities. 
Edited by Lkb79 - 9 years ago
Originally posted by Lkb79

I know all the excuses for his actions Tia. I hardly see how a revenge marriage is ever justifiable. 

My point was just that Abhi's shock over Aliya today didn't appear to me to be about Pragya really. It appeared to be about Daadi. Which makes sense because he himself knows what his sister is capable of when it comes to others (who are not named Daadi) given that he indulges her and helps participate in her activities. 

No, a revenge marriage is never justified in reality. But most of these soaps start at that point where a man and woman are put in one bedroom while they hate each other (or at least one does) and eventually fall in love. I guess they find it hard to show romance as well as family at the same time if a couple is not married!
Edited by -Tia- - 9 years ago
Mina! There is one thing you really need to see. Remember you made a funny card for Shabz on his bday? His face in moon? They showed Abhi in moon today. I posted a pic of it somewhere lemme see if I can find it.