Bigg Boss 8

Upen Patel breaks Gautam Gulatis nose?

Cadbury_13 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Bigg Boss 8: Shocking: Upen Patel breaks Gautam Gulati's nose?

Mon, December 15, 2014 9:00pm UTC by Vinod Talreja

The two dudes got into a major fight recently. Here's what exactly happened

So another fight took place in Bigg Boss 8 recently. And this time it was between the two handsome hunks of Bigg Boss 8 - Gautam Gulati and Upen Patel. It all started when Gautam made a comment on Upen's career, which got onto his nerves bringing out the aggressive guy in him.

The fight got so intense that Upen was about to beat Gautam, but the latter somehow controlled himself. Upen was seen fuming in anger abusing Gautam. He even told in front of the camera that he didn't want to stay in the house any longer having people like Gautam around.

Karishma Tanna came running to pacify her only friend in the house now, but Upen didn't calm down and said how he didn't care a damn about the show. He was even heard saying "I will break his nose."

Did he? Well, we don't know that yet, but we are liking how the once quiet Upen is finally showing his other side on Bigg Boss 8.

http://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/bigg-boss-8-shocking-upen-patel-breaks-gautam-gulatis-nose/

Update from Live feed

Ali : 2 cheez se kabhi bhi nahi darna chahiye. Maut jo waqt par aayegi aur maut jo roz aayegi haalato ke wajah se. Me kya keh raha hu kisibhi cheez par react karo phir use chod do. Socho agar ek insaan galti pe galti kar raha hai par usne ek achai kar di to uski ek achai se 12 galti maaf ho jaati hai. Jo 4 saal pehle ka Upen Patel hai wo waapis nahi aana chahiye. Jo tumne 12 hafto se apni image banayi hai use kyu bigaad rahe ho. Choti Choti baato pe react mat karo
Upen: Dekho I'm only answerable to God and my mother
Ali: Ha sahi hai I'm just telling you as a brother

Edited by Cadbury_13 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cadbury_13 thumbnail
Is it true guys? i never thought upen would become like this.
Scrumptious thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
i think this news is fake i saw gautam i LF he is completely alright
Cadbury_13 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mydesire786

i think this news is fake i saw gautam i LF he is completely alright

thank you the clarification. 😊
naureenfizz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Baqi sab toh theek hai But what he had done before 4 years? 
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Upen warned everyone don't taunt me. Now deal with him! If he's leaving this week might as well break that fattu's nose before going! Upen was known to beat people up in brawls... Hence 4 years ago wala Upen Patel comment by Ali on live feed. 
BollyPC thumbnail
Originally posted by: -naureen786-

Baqi sab toh theek hai But what he had done before 4 years? 

Upen used to get into lots of brawls before. Many years ago he beat up Ashmit Patel too, Sohail Khan was mediator!
Scrumptious thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Gauahargeous_N

Upen warned everyone don't taunt me. Now deal with him! If he's leaving this week might as well break that fattu's nose before going! Upen was known to beat people up in brawls... Hence 4 years ago wala Upen Patel comment by Ali on live feed. 

then he will go to jail also ðŸ˜†
BollyPC thumbnail
Originally posted by: mydesire786

then he will go to jail also ðŸ˜†

Puneet physically assaulted Arya. And that was his 2/3 act of violence. He just went to a fake jail. How would they justify sending Upen (a first time physical violence offender) going to jail? 
temulin thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Gauahargeous_N

What deal with him?? No one came to the bb house to deal with him. I so hope he goes to jail if this news is true!