Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Intrepida thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: 123pritha

yup I feel the same will happen! i hope it happens cuz we are tired of this MU!

vibrantvibes thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Intrepida

you're welcome!
my weekend was not all that great๐Ÿ˜†
im tired of bijolia and the maha-romantic ajabdeh's hopeful face! so i didnt notice the clothes lol
well i had read that maan was a diff character, i was just thinking ye kab peda hui thi!๐Ÿ˜†
pratap looks ridiculous, ab devdas sit in one place all day saying paro/ajabdeh lol

i think Maan will do good, so just have faith i guess!

even i am fed up with laila ajab specially after watching new OLV.kaha hum pratap ka majnupan dekhana chahate the and here we get ajab day dreaming๐Ÿ˜• cv's do exactly opposite what we want๐Ÿ˜ก at least this time show something from pratap's side too.ya iss bar ye dialogue chipkane ka irada hain that humne day dreaming nahi kiya iska arth ye nahi ki hum sapne nahi dekhate๐Ÿคข Edited by dsm123 - 9 years ago
vibrantvibes thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

well in that case he should just become like jagmalini!๐Ÿ˜† im sure that will keep the gals away! ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Rati๐Ÿคฃ mujhe aise ideas mat diya karo now see my halat๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† maine pratap ko jagamalini get up mein imagine kar liya and now can't stop my laughing 
bitblue thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Your title is so right rati new ring master and she is speaking viewers language. Calling DB bhutani. Did CV comes and read our post as MK (maan kanwar) was calling DB bhutani. she is nice that made yesterday's episode way better than what was expected.

VB no comments she needs to dig her own grave she has now shame.

So true SM need to do little bit of trimming as he was looking more like rawatjis son than nice and clean Us.

So what's going to cook between new tolki of afghan that knows more about how to use barood pratap and jalal?

bhootani was looking way too good yesterday. That might gave CV idea to put 2 minutes of bakwas mirror mirror talk time of DB. It was nicely done but who wants to see her.

MK was good but I really like our JM baba/baby seriously chalo koi to hai jo DB ko nightmare de raha hai.

Good job to CV puray romance ka sataynash kar diya. patta gave toe ring to ajab hai bhagvan CV needs to go to learn how to add romance. Now as it ended yesterday ajab saying pratap you have to come to me soon my hope are now up again as ajab knows everything right?

yesterday ajab was looking good minus her lipstick ๐Ÿ˜† she had new dress right?

Edited by bitblue - 9 years ago
_BleuNoir_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

its brillant! I loved it, i posted a reply there too! but really nice catch there! tamatar na egg milega, taliyo๐Ÿ‘se prashansa milegi!

dhanywaad ๐Ÿค— ..nice to hear 4m master of symbolism.. ๐Ÿ˜Š
Intrepida thumbnail
Originally posted by: dsm123

Rati๐Ÿคฃ mujhe aise ideas mat diya karo now see my halat๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† maine pratap ko jagamalini get up mein imagine kar liya and now can't stop my laughing 

hahahah! well thats the best deterrent to keep away girls! only problem is that ajabdeh wouldnt recognise him and will probably say, are you Pratap's sister?๐Ÿ˜†
Intrepida thumbnail
Originally posted by: dsm123

even i am fed up with laila ajab specially after watching new OLV.kaha hum pratap ka majnupan dekhana chahate the and here we get ajab day dreaming๐Ÿ˜• cv's do exactly opposite what we want๐Ÿ˜ก at least this time show something from pratap's side too.ya iss bar ye dialogue chipkane ka irada hain that humne day dreaming nahi kiya iska arth ye nahi ki hum sapne nahi dekhate๐Ÿคข

yea we are seeing ajabdeh become the devdasi and the laila
they better show pratap in devdas avatar!
Intrepida thumbnail
Originally posted by: bitblue

Your title is so right rati new ring master and she is speaking viewers language. Calling DB bhutani. Did CV comes and read our post as MK (maan kanwar) was calling DB bhutani. she is nice that made yesterday's episode way better than what was expected.

VB no comments she needs to dig her own grave she has now shame.

So true SM need to do little bit of trimming as he was looking more like rawatjis son than nice and clean Us.

So what's going to cook between new tolki of afghan that knows more about how to use barood pratap and jalal?

bhootani was looking way too good yesterday. That might gave CV idea to put 2 minutes of bakwas mirror mirror talk time of DB. It was nicely done but who wants to see her.

MK was good but I really like our JM baba/baby seriously chalo koi to hai jo DB ko nightmare de raha hai.

Good job to CV puray romance ka sataynash kar diya. patta gave toe ring to ajab hai bhagvan CV needs to go to learn how to add romance. Now as it ended yesterday ajab saying pratap you have to come to me soon my hope are now up again as ajab knows everything right?

yesterday ajab was looking good minus her lipstick ๐Ÿ˜† she had new dress right?

we used to call DB bhootni but we use other words now!๐Ÿ˜†

rawatji's son! ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†- so true!

they will compete to get the afghan tribe on their side aur kya hoga ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜•

CVs have no personal love lives - i think thats why they ruined the ring situation!
i stopped looking at Ajabdeh's clothes, im so done with the over the top romance and separation!๐Ÿ˜ก
Intrepida thumbnail
Originally posted by: meenu7

dhanywaad ๐Ÿค— ..nice to hear 4m master of symbolism.. ๐Ÿ˜Š

you're welcome ๐Ÿค— arre we are all nausikhya!๐Ÿ˜†
bitblue thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

we used to call DB bhootni but we use other words now!๐Ÿ˜†

rawatji's son! ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†- so true!

they will compete to get the afghan tribe on their side aur kya hoga ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜•

CVs have no personal love lives - i think thats why they ruined the ring situation!
i stopped looking at Ajabdeh's clothes, im so done with the over the top romance and separation!๐Ÿ˜ก

i was thinking its new area and patap might go to talk them in person and during that journey he might see JB ๐Ÿ˜† can not stop thinking how to bring JB back