Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IHeartDeepika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Chal jhooti. Your face changed much before BV started and you have the same lips in PK so it can't be for BV. Doing a cover up even while apparently accepting. 
PaapiGudia thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
anu anu anu u r my gal crush love u sweetsss❤️
PaapiGudia thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
surgery is a GHOR PAAP kyaaa?????????😆
Sonal99 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
She really does speak her mind!!
Guess if we can accept all the tantrums and faux-pas from a male actor like Salman Khan ( and even call him Bhai!); we can give some latitude to female actors to speak their mind!!
sunshinegirl7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Anushka gets twice the bashing...
Bashing from bollywood fans and from Cricket fans
What has she got herself into!!😆

Originally posted by: sunshinegirl7

Anushka gets twice the bashing...

Bashing from bollywood fans and from Cricket fans
What has she got herself into!!😆

She has truly embraced Katrina's life who is bashed by social media celebs, her rivals' fans, DP's fans, Salman fans, Aish fans and most of the Ranbir fans as well.

Edited by NailClipper - 9 years ago

True. I'm only ashamed of something my surgeon have done.

ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I have read about it, you can apparently get temporary lip enhancement but it should have only lasted for like one-three months but looking at her pics you can see she did it permanently. As I said before she didn't need to do anything to her lips.

[quote]Producing was always on the back of my mind. It is when I came across NH10, written by Sudip Sharma and to be directed by Navdeep Singh of Manorama Six Feet Under. I hadn't seen Singh's work but when I heard the script I was impressed. It was just an instinct. I told my manager I want to produce it also. I want to back it all the way. I just don't want to act and go. That's how much I love the film. I was like let's put all the chips on the table. If it works it works; if not then I'm willing to take that risk. I am not going to be working in all the films I produce. That's not going to be the case. I am a very busy actor. We [Karnesh and I] are interested in a lot of scripts which we are developing.[/quote]

Is her manager Ashish the same guy (Ashish Patil) who heads YRF Talent Management?

Ques: You've turned producer with 'NH 10'. Did you always want to produce a film?

Anushka: Never. I was standing in my balcony with my business manager, Ashish, and I was talking to him about the script and I said that I want to produce it. It was an off-the-cuff remark. Ashish nodded and said that if you want to do it then we can figure it out. This is the first time that I'm doing a film, which is driven by a female character so I want to be more involved in this film. I just acted on my instinct. That's how I've always lived my life. My brother, Karnesh, and I will be looking after our company, Clean Slate Films. NH 10 will be our first venture. We start shooting in January.

http://archive.indianexpress.com/news/anushka-sharma-people-said-im-ugly/1207111/

Btw, when NH10 was offered to Frieda and Sonam (before Anushka) the deal was the same that they had to co-produce the movie with Phantom.

bollykudi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think when she newly got it done it looked really awkward, but now she looks beautiful again. What makes me angrier is the fact Adi Chopra actually told her before that she's not pretty enough so her acting needs to be the best 😡 Like why do actresses have to deal with this when actresses for the most part look so good and the men look like...
Secondly, I wish the media would stop giving her such a hard time. No one seems to bash on Priyanka for having surgery done. I'm not sure why Kat and Anushka are the butt of every surgery joke