Everest

What is Mr. Roongta's secret mission behind EVEREST?

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
Okay, what I don't understand or may be unaware of lately is Mr.Roongta's mission behind doing EVEREST expedition?
Any of you  know what is his secret mission, I'm sure that must be evil?

I have starting liking Arjun as a character as he is not what he pretends to be, may be he is selfish, bust well thats real.
Akash's fear is also being portrayed very well. 
Anjali has decided to go on Everest for her won instead for her father now, and I like her spirit. She will do well now. Don't know when Rajat will value his daughter. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-silentbang- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nice post dear...this questions is bugging me too...
he doesn't have any interest in Everest documentary...he want his family business back...but the question is how will this expedition help him in achieving his motive...i guess this is the biggest mystery of this show...😆😆
*Dev.* thumbnail
Originally posted by: cale

nice post dear...this questions is bugging me too...

he doesn't have any interest in Everest documentary...he want his family business back...but the question is how will this expedition help him in achieving his motive...i guess this is the biggest mystery of this show...😆😆

You can call me Dev.:)
whats your name, cale?
this is the first question when I see Mr.Roongta there!😆
may be he is thinking of making a documentary film and releasing it to make money?
what else can be more evil ? 
surely, its a mystery.
cocoatree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
That's very strange of him.. But how come Arjun know his evil mission?? Every character seems to be more deep and intrigued.. Still I couldn't get his actual mission behind this expedition for two days I'm bit confused .. As we knew, he was more shrewd and manipulative man who just go only for his words.. Here some more things to be displayed.. What looks Rooghta split out from his family?? Even if he had idea of make it as a documentary film but he was definitely up to something...? Either he will credit Aakash?? 
*Dev.* thumbnail
Originally posted by: chocobrownies

That's very strange of him.. But how come Arjun know his evil mission?? Every character seems to be more deep and intrigued.. Still I couldn't get his actual mission behind this expedition for two days I'm bit confused .. As we knew, he was more shrewd and manipulative man who just go only for his words.. Here some more things to be displayed.. What looks Rooghta split out from his family?? Even if he had idea of make it as a documentary film but he was definitely up to something...? Either he will credit Aakash?? 

Yup I agree. What I think is Roongta has done something bad or illegal in past hence his family is against him and is not supporting him anywhere in his life. That is why he is having rift with his brother and others as well.
Arjun is with him for evil plan and that makes us worry because the result of bad things is always bad!
-silentbang- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: *Dev.*

You can call me Dev.:)
whats your name, cale?
this is the first question when I see Mr.Roongta there!😆
may be he is thinking of making a documentary film and releasing it to make money?
what else can be more evil ? 
surely, its a mystery.

Hola  Dev
my name is Anjana...very boring...i know...😆😆
coming to topic...but several people make documentry...what's special in this one???
don't know why ...but i feel it is something else...because once roongta told arjun that no one should know about the real motive behind this expedition...don't know what he meant by it...but surely something big secret is there...
okay...i think i sound like some stupid fan of sherlock holmes...😳😆
*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Wondering the same! He's a shrewd business man but surely not that evil is he? It's a mystery to keep us hanging for sure! All the characters are so interesting with intriguing back stories.
BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I have been wondering about that too. Still can't get what his evil intentions are & how that would be fulfilled by mission EVEREST. I really cant wait for it to be revealed.
_azaan thumbnail
I think his secret mission is related to some terrorist activity and arjun is helping him in it. the documentary and publicity is for hiding the real mission hidden. but i think anjali and akash will stop them in the end and become hero.

sorry i know it is bit extreme but my thinking is this
peachpie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Must be something really big else he is not a fool to spend so much money and walk in a hilly terrain with a totally unwanted company.