Fanaah

Sarthak Character?

Poll

r u liking the way Sarthak character is been shown nowadays?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
afreenaamna thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
my answer is ofcourse not..hating it man!! how can cvs even do that..first robber n now one who wants to kill his competitors..this sucks man..this is totally not done..n its not bcoz of the injection he was behaving like that even when injection effect was gone..
i dont want Sarthak to be a saint but not even a devil with a evil heart..grey character with good heart is supercool!!Edited by afreenaamna - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sharthak is over hero,
villan nahi hai vo, sirfa vo galat fani ka sikar ho gaya hai.
-SuPeRNaTuRaLs- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
this show is full of useless characters...Ranbir & Seher topping the list...hero has nothing to do other than smooches...we dont even have a strong villian in the show
a grey character is needed and Sarthak is doing an amazing job...i dont even want him to turn sweet n boring unlike Ranbir, Prateek and all...but they shud stop making him a killer and showing him as black...he shud b grey just like Anshuman was also a bit grey initially

Lost Boy shud consider that there r ppl following their show for Sarthak and Yamini also...and not for their leads who r boring for us
Edited by BlAzInG_FiRe - 9 years ago
MsPrez thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: BlAzInG_FiRe

this show is full of useless characters...Ranbir & Seher topping the list...hero has nothing to do other than smooches...we dont even have a strong villian in the show

a grey character is needed and Sarthak is doing an amazing job...i dont even want him to turn sweet n boring unlike Ranbir, Prateek and all...but they shud stop making him a killer and showing him as black...he shud b grey just like Anshuman was also a bit grey initially

Lost Boy shud consider that there r ppl following their show for Sarthak and Yamini also...and not for their leads who r boring for us

Lekin unnhe samajhay kaise?!
Petition khole??
afreenaamna thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Winds.of.Heaven

Lekin unnhe samajhay kaise?!
Petition khole??

ViNi ka joh karna hai kare (avoid showing kissing scene) but dont ruin our fav..30% screenspace k saat b we will be happy..give them good story n quality scene..bus yahi toh chahte hai hum..
Inactive thumbnail
MUJHE AB FANAAH SE KOI HOPE NHI REH GYI H...:( HM KUCH V KR LE LB VINI KO HI DIKHAYENGE... AUR ABHI SARU BAD ME YAMI KO BLACK BAD ROL ME DIKHAYENGE.../