Yeh Meri Life Hai
Yeh Meri Life Hai

Update 16th Nov

anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 16 November 2004 at 8:25pm | IP Logged

Sorry missed the beginning a bit…

pooja's father is saying that the hospital is asking for more money and until then no treatment will be done.

Ronit is getting his bags packed and his mom asks where is he going and he says to the hospital. Ronit's mom says why he is always thinking about pooja...he says "yes" and then reema comes and they both leave to the hospital.

Ronit mom is thinking even after going to coma u did not spare us...

Pooja's mom and dad are thinking how to get the money...and pooja's father says they have to take the money that they have saved for poornima's marriage as there is no other way. Pooja's mom is worried on this…

Akash comes and pooja's dad leaves with him to the bank. Pooja's mom is shown upset. The bank is closed and they don't know what to do. They try to go in and talk to someone who was working inside, but watchman says "no". Akash gets violent and wants to get into the bank as he worries for pooja....

pooja's dad stops him and says not to worry and then akash promises that he will arange for the money and then he can return when the bank opens

Reema's mom gets a call from Annie. She is asking where is Ronit and Reeema. She is just spraying more salt...she has a plan to get back Ronit and reema and she wants her mom's help...and that is to act well...

Ronit comes to the hospital and asks what happened to the tests results and the doctor says they have not depsoited the money so their is no test. Ronit asks how much is the money and the doc says 28 k

Other docs are seeing pooja and students are being shown pooja's case as this is a very rare case and he is showing how their is no effect on her by banging on her hand...ronit sees this and gets angry on the doctors..the doctors ask him to leave from their as  there is a class going on (which is looking at pooja's case study). The doctors are saying that she is like dead person who does not respond and she cannot feel anything as she is in coma. Ronit says that he can feel her pain and cries...

Akash want to get the money and his mom is asking him why he wants to sell hsi precious books. He says that there is no other way.Akash's mom is remembering how he did not allow her to sell the encyclopedia before to get money for the school fees as that was the only gift from his late dad. and she thinks to herself…"akash pooja has become so imp for you and u too don't know about that.." (is in love with her or what????)

Ronit is fighting with the doctors and pooja's dad comes in and ronit asks why did they not do the test and ask him for the money. Rasik bhai says that he cannot take money from strangers. Ronit says to the doctors that he will case against them and then they will not be able to attend any patients after that…aksash asks ronit to calm down…and doctors says they will do the MRI…

Ronit's mom comes in and starts her acting that she heard about pooja and she felt bad about it in front of everyone (pooja's parents, grand parents, sister, akash, reema and ronit, mandy) and she will talk to all the neurosurgeons she knows and they will take care of her. She then tells ronit that her dad is in trouble in his business as their lease in tea gardens are in his name and reema's name and the lease is about to expire and all the workers will be left jobless. She is asking him to leave and she taunts that he is always taking care of pooja. Ronit is admant that he will not leave. Ronit's mom asks them to make him understand and they try to convince him to leave.

Doctors come out of the test room and rasik bhai asks them if they completed all the tests. The doctors responds affirmatively and says that they have to wait for the results. Doctors also says that she is showing some positive signs and she will recover fast from her coma.

Ronit's mom takes advantage of this and asks them to leave atleast know and she says annie will also come with them as she has contacts their and if anything happens she will help. (hmmmm looks like something is going to happen)

Ronit is crying and is requesting pooja to wake up and say that she has forgiven him. He says he knows that it is his mistake and he knows that and she should not punish herself for that. Ronit asks for her forgibeness and cries and leaves.

Ronit asks akash to take care of pooja and says that it due to him that she is in this state. Ronit says he will be in touch and may be that his mobile may not work (so we know that their is something going to happen and no one will be able to connect to ronit). Annie is looking sarcastically. Ronit says he does not want to go and akash says that it is matter of 20 thousand people's job so he should go. Annie comes and says that aunty is there and she will take care.(with her cunning ways and attitude right annie!)

Ronit is leaving and he is praying to the god that pooja should be fine and suddenly they show pooja sinking…

I am thinking that pooja may come back to her senses but may be she is still serious and is asking for Ronit, he was also the last person whom pooja was with and since they cannot contact her state may detoriate and Ronit's mom making things worse for them...so this may drag for some more time...that is what I am feeling...

Akash is also crying so much and so is reema. But Mandy being her bestest friend seems not be crying...that is weird...she is upset but not crying...

Well guys enjoy the update....

Edited by smisha - 16 November 2004 at 10:05pm

lakshmi_maruthi Goldie
lakshmi_maruthi
lakshmi_maruthi

Posted: 16 November 2004 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
wow smisha.. thanks a lot.. good job.. Clap But I really don't like any of the new actors except for  Akaash's mom. I have seen her before in one serial and liked it very much.. don't remember which one.. it was based in dubai.. Annie ewwwww ...
Kiran1018 Goldie
Kiran1018
Kiran1018

Posted: 16 November 2004 at 8:43pm | IP Logged

thanks for the update...i really dont like any new characters execpty akash and mandy's moms.

sonia

Ms. Bholi Bhali IF-Sizzlerz
Ms. Bholi Bhali
Ms. Bholi Bhali

Posted: 16 November 2004 at 9:23pm | IP Logged

thanks god pooja ko hush aarha hai!!!

very true the new aney and ronit's mom are yucking.....ewwww. they both don't suit thier characters.

the part where those medicals students where taking class was somewat copied from munnabhai mbbs.

anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 16 November 2004 at 9:44pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by lakshmi_maruthi

wow smisha.. thanks a lot.. good job.. Clap But I really don't like any of the new actors except for  Akaash's mom. I have seen her before in one serial and liked it very much.. don't remember which one.. it was based in dubai.. Annie ewwwww ...

ya that was dastaan where she acted as parmeet sethi's lover...

annie is really yucky....so u too learned ewww from your daughter...LOL

anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 16 November 2004 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ms. Bholi Bhali

thanks god pooja ko hush aarha hai!!!

very true the new aney and ronit's mom are yucking.....ewwww. they both don't suit thier characters.

the part where those medicals students where taking class was somewat copied from munnabhai mbbs.

that is true boli ben...that was exactly what i thought when i saw that scene...did not have much time as my internet signal was going on and off so I just posted as is...had to come back and edit some of my grammer and spell...LOL

pmahesh Goldie
pmahesh
pmahesh

Posted: 17 November 2004 at 1:54am | IP Logged

I think ronit's mother (played by kruttika desai) is quite nice, infact i hated the earlier one.

But annie was horrible, i have seen her in some other serial, i think she was there in a soap called lipstick on zee. There, she was kind of traditional girl and was looking ok but in this new modern girl look, she is horrible. She has got such a horrible hairstyle and tries to give an evil smile but fails miserably.

pmahesh Goldie
pmahesh
pmahesh

Posted: 17 November 2004 at 1:58am | IP Logged

I think suddenly akash is being shown feeling so much for pooja. Agreed that he always treated her as a very good friend but don't you guys think that he is being shown a little too much. May be they are building the triangle thing.

Go to top