Frequent Posters

mittijalebi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Sabhayata

for me no one was right or wrong today

all got emotional that is all

karishma had had a hard day and hence broke down at a harmless joke

she herself said on another day she would have taken it as a joke but today she was emotionally drained to do that

i understand that

even understand salman he truly meant it as joke didnt mean to insult any one so even his intention was clear

just a hard day for both i guess

I agree with your post. Though if Salman was a gentleman he shouldn't have ripped Karishma apart for crying. He should have backed down and said that it was all in good fun and not meant to be taken seriously.
shaztea thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LOGICAL

<font color="#990099" size="3">Joke is subjective</font>...

i know salman was being funny..but i felt he went far with Tanna cause<font color="#990033"> <font size="3">Pritam is a married man</font></font> (am a fan of Pritam but i also feel he should stop laughing when salman talks like that..am sure his wife is not liking this love angle! ) and <font color="#ff0000">Tanna never romantically approached Pritam</font>!I think she is scared that people will call her home wrecker even without any fault.

Its not necessary Tanna will like a joke..she is a human after all...<font size="4" color="#cc0000"> she might be selfish but who are we to impose a joke on her which she doesnt like</font>!😕

well said,,, I feel like Pritam z trying to b in gud books of sallu,that z y he z trying to please sallu all the time by encouraging whatever he says abt him
SH7_Sunny thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
She was laughing all time on ali dimpy, gauti di jokes made by salmana nd today when he made joke on her and pritam toh she got offended. Salman said right ke urr in a game dont take it personally.
Ab yeh kisi ka personal ka ghar hain nahi ke ppl will sing bhajans of you. Ppl will talk abt you.
Today she wen to overboard she shld take that as joke.
Learn to take joke on herself when she laughs on some others for same jokes.
Songbird12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --SH7_Sunny--

She was laughing all time on ali dimpy, gauti di jokes made by salmana nd today when he made joke on her and pritam toh she got offended. Salman said right ke urr in a game dont take it personally.
Ab yeh kisi ka personal ka ghar hain nahi ke ppl will sing bhajans of you. Ppl will talk abt you.
Today she wen to overboard she shld take that as joke.
Learn to take joke on herself when she laughs on some others for same jokes.

not everyone is the same. if she was laughing at dimpy and ali, dimpy and ali were laughing at themselves being teased too! if you dont have a problem with it, you can laugh it off.
but if you do have a problem with you, you have a right to say "dont tease me" which she did! if once she said "its not funny" they should stop teasing right away!
and she has a bf outside who she loves! So might as well just stop!
MistyDawn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: LOGICAL

If that had been the case, she would have stopped it the day people stared talking.. She was the one who asked Pritam who would he date if he was single.. She was laughing it off then.. Pritam had cracked a very adult joke with her on how to make gajar ka halwa, she was fine with that.. Never thought her BF would be upset or Pritam has a wife .. I just feel that she was already on the edge, upset about something, maybe presuming Diandra or Upen will leave.. She has been upset since Dimpy became captain and then all the people she dislikes most got saved-Gautam, Puneet, Dimpy and Ali.. plus Salman pulls her leg the most LOL it was a cumulative effect
Edited by MistyDawn - 9 years ago

Rebel26 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Karishma reacted coz subah se uski class lag rahi thi and that too for valid reasons .. itni bezti hogi to aankho se aansoon to niklenge hi but then it was stupid timing if she had to cry she cld have after the shooting for episode
Alan_watts thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rebel26

Karishma reacted coz subah se uski class lag rahi thi and that too for valid reasons .. itni bezti hogi to aankho se aansoon to niklenge hi but then it was stupid timing if she had to cry she cld have after the shooting for episode

SH7_Sunny thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
@vrushap Its not abt ppl ate same. Its abt how u take joke. She is in this industry she knows this things. Here every ppl are been linked toh those ppl shld also started crying foe that no. So waht if dimpy and ali laughong they were knowing thatsalman was joking same way pritam was also laughing on that thing. So she shld have taken that as joke not that he is seriously linking them up.
Karishma has BF outside then waht abt pritam he is marriend man then. But then he also took it as joke not personal.
Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Rebel26

exactly she herself said on another day she would have taken it as joke

but today wasnt that day she did have  hard day so just got emotional
sky_fighter thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
im with tanna in this one and i am a HUGE salman khan fan