Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Arnab Goswami accuses Kareena of hypocrisy on national tv

HarveySpecter thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Make sure you watch the video. There's a tape of the Saif brawl and Iqbal Sharma's shirt getting torn and his 70 year old Father in law getting punched by Saif's party. Absolutely shameful that Mumbai police let them off!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLTx5jJPOak[/YOUTUBE]

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
WOW...that was some powerful debate...but the celebrities are above the law in India...there is no denying that...dekh lo Sanjay Dutt kitni baar parole per bahar aa chuka hai...Can u imagine that happening for a common man??
TFS...very nice video.
conceptvals thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hitting a person is gross but hitting a 70 year old man is just absolutely pathetic ðŸ¤¢
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
From what I see in the video..Karishma and Kareena were inside the elevator when the fight happened. It doesn't look like they saw what happened. and if the cops didn't question them and gave them star treatment..why is this reporter being angry at the stars only? Why not the cops? And there is a bigger issue in India then worrying about stars like Kareena and lolo getting special treatment. Now Salman and Sanjay is a different story. 
That said..I don't know a lot about what happened with this case. But I hope lolo and Bebo are doing the right thing. It's easy to play the victim game..but if an old guy is guilty and was punched..there's no point in pointing out he was old if he was guilty. 
Edited by .khoobsurat. - 9 years ago
HarveySpecter thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: blue-ice

WOW...that was some powerful debate...but the celebrities are above the law in India...there is no denying that...dekh lo Sanjay Dutt kitni baar parole per bahar aa chuka hai...Can u imagine that happening for a common man??

TFS...very nice video.

BTW Sanju baba applied for another parole this week. ðŸ˜†

Sanjay Dutt Applies For A 14 Day Parole

Actor Sanjay Dutt, who is currently serving his remaining 42 months jail term for involvement in the 1993 Mumbai blasts, has now applied for a 14 day furlough. While the reasons for this sudden application are unknown, the court is yet to take a decision on it.

Sanjay Dutt

Previously, Dutt's parole extensions had come under the scanner when the actor was attending his wife Manyata, who was going through poor health conditions. The last time when the actor was on furlough was in October for his own ill health.

Well, is the leave application for his upcoming film PK with Aamir Khan we wonder? Looks like we will have to wait to find out what the special reason is.

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5
I don't know what happened but these stars need to be brought back to earth and we people need to stop worshipping them.

they were there and owe an explanation, why should they be spared? since when does the police asks if some one is in a mood to give a statement- with a common man they break in any time to take their statement

the police needs to act better and treat these stars like humans not gods.

I agree with the video

LuvBolly thumbnail
That was an interesting debate.  I think the journalist's biggest beef was that the Kapoor sisters didn't want to answer any question and whomever was in charge of that investigation at that point accepted their refusal.  

Nagma needs to learn to be more aggressive in a debate and not just wait till she's given a chance to speak.  If she did have a valid point I don't know what it was.  

Has it been established who threw the first punch?  It's one thing to complain and criticize, but nothing justifies physical attack.  Is there a way for Saif's friend to claim self defense in smacking and pushing that gentleman in the pink shirt?  I'm asking because something had obviously started outside of camera range. 
Thrasher thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Insaaf mila kya? Nahi milega
kumro-potash thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The cops were like -"will u be kind enough to give us ur statement? If not we understand.. no problem at all." 😉 High time police need to stop worshipping celebs, then only common people will do the same.
Sanjay Dutt atleast ended up in jail, don't know what will happen with Salman khan. I mean eyewitness suffered more than the accused in his case. I bet next time if someone see celebs car running over people, he/she won't go to police in the first place.
Bazigar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Why everyone making it as one sided affair and the other party as innocent ordinary citizen ? When a brawl happen both party involved . It is not like one is playing innocent and other just beat them. It is not like if one is a senior citizen he is totally innocent. After all celebrity does not mean they are superman and others are nothing infront of them in a fight. Saif alleged that they used abusive language directed towards karishma , kareena etc. and that old man also punched him first. There are also image of saif with turned shirt and hit mark on his eye . Celebrity slamming is good TRP for TV news , who know may be in reality kareena etc. not present at the fighting site , as it was happened near the lift . One cant force someone to be as witness.

Edited by Bazigar - 9 years ago