Satrangi Sasural

~ArHaan FF : Definitely Destiny~ Chapter 1 put up :)

OmkaraKiParvati thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
                        HELLO FRIENDS

This is me ur friend, Deepika AKA Veeranu.. The ongoing track is so interesting that I thought I could start a FF.. Am not going to revealo the plot or the preface becoz I believe in suspense and curiosity πŸ˜‰ I know am very cruel πŸ˜› but then what to do.. I love to keep u guys so curious πŸ˜†

The Character Sketch will be put up later. Now, plz u can throw anything at me except eggs and non-veg.. Am a very pure vegetarian.. U can use tomatoes as a replacement for eggs πŸ˜³

So should I continue or not ??
Edited by veeranu - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Drama_Queen- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
awesome siggie Deepika!πŸ‘πŸ‘ please continue soon!! :D
Renu111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nice creation deepika..plz continue πŸ˜›
This starts with when Arushi comes to know that the person she called Sarathy was none other than Vihaan Vatsal himself.. The story starts from there...

Arushi stood rooted to the spot as she saw Sarathy standing before her as Vihaan Vatsal. Vihaan on the other hand stood firm in his spot, sending a small smile to her. 

Arushi : You ?? What are you doing here ?
Vihaan : Arushi.. I am not Sarathy but Vihaan Vatsal..
Arushi was shocked. She could't believer her ears..She couldn't believe that the person whom she thought was her friend and trusted would keep such a big secret away from her,
Arushi : What are you telling ? Why did you lie to me ?
Vihaan : I didn't wnt to lose a friend like you. I wanted to tell you but then you were busy with the puppy
Arushi : U could have told me atleast later na ?
Vihaan : I didn't want to lose a friend like you.

Arushi looked at him with eyes close to tears. Vihaan wanted nothing but to wipe away her tears. He felt guilty for hurting her..

Arushi : Then why did you tell me now ?
Vihaan : I did not want to lie to you anymore. You are my first most trusted friend and I don't want to lose you. I don't want to lose our friendship which is why I have decided that I would tell you the truth no matter what.

Arushi looked at him through glistening eyes into Vihaan's earnest eyes.  Vihaan extendendeed a hand towards her..

Vihaan : Never in my life have I ever had a true friend.. You are my first true friend. I really don't know how the time passes when I talk with you. I feel happy and at peace when I spend time with you.. I really and honestly don't want to lose our friendship. Can we still be friends ?? 

Arushi looked at the extended hand and then at Vihaan. She was confused. A part of her was happy that Vihaan confessed the truth. She liked the honesty in him. Another part of her was angry at him for lying to her about his identity. She couldn't decide what to do.

Arushi : I need time. I honestly confess to you that though a part of me is happy that you confessed about your truth, the other part is angry that you lied to me.
Vihaan : Take your own time. I won't force you into anything. 

Arushi nodded and walked out of the cabin leaving a hopeful Vihaan behind..

Chapter 1 completed.. Remember what I told you.. USE TOMATOES INSTEAD OF EGGS πŸ˜³ REVIEW please. 

PARODY TIME πŸ˜ƒ

Ravish : That was one interesting episode wasn't it ?
Mugdha : Sure it was. But the glycerin burns my eyes.
Ravish : TeeHee.. That's y I used water instead of glycerin :P
Mughda : Dhokebaaz :/
Ravish : Haien !!!!! Me and Dhokebaaz ??? :O
Mugdha : Haan.. U r dhokebaaz :P
Me : Ahem Ahem !!!!
Both : Deepu !!!!
Mugdha : Y did u give him water and me glycerin ?
Me : What ?? I don't decide all that ?
Mugdha : Then why are u writing ?
Me : I pick up the maker's characters and write using my imagination. U can sue the makers for being biased πŸ˜› I need ur help.
Both : What help ?
Me : Since this is my first try, am scared kii all the memebers will throw something at me.
Both : Not to worry when Arhaan are here.. Plz do review for Deepu. Its her first try so please πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ 
Mugdha :Psst !!!  Anger nikaalna hai ?? U can always nikaalofy on Ravish.. πŸ˜ƒ

BOTH LEAVE.. RAVISH COMES BACK..

Ravish : Psst !!! Mugdha is more receptive than me. So please try on her πŸ˜›

Edited by veeranu - 9 years ago
Renu111 thumbnail
Nice start Deepika.. πŸ˜ƒ
so the story starts from where vihaan reveal his true identity. keep updating..
and parody part is πŸ˜†
..Kimi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey Deepika!
Awesome siggies..And I lovedd the start...Parody part too πŸ˜ƒ..And don't worry..I won't throw anything at you..Not eggs nor tomatoes πŸ€£
Jokes apart, I really loved whatever you have written..Nice start..Please do continue..I will be waiting for the next chapter πŸ˜Š
Thanku very much Renu and Kimaya πŸ˜³ Nw I can write happily without getting sacred about the tomatoes falling on me πŸ˜†
mehwishk13 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice start... Do update soon 😊 ... An the parody πŸ˜†
Renu111 thumbnail
Originally posted by: veeranu

Thanku very much Renu and Kimaya😳Nw I can write happily without getting sacred about the tomatoes falling on meπŸ˜†

welcome deepika..update soon πŸ˜ƒ
Z.Samrin thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Really loved it! Please continue!!