what is the best thing about mjht?

nuckts thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
hey guys
just flood in your ideas about what you all just love about mjht
what is so special you find about it?
do you still miss it?
well i love positivity of mjht it was a friends gang story with lots of romance still it was never negative

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neha_mjht thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Very nice post dear..will surely post my ideas soon
neha_mjht thumbnail
I think there are not one but many points which make MJHT different from all the other shows and makes us fall in love with it again and again as many times we watch it..
First of all MJHT bought a very fresh content when the TV world was ruled by saas bahu sagas..Now the scenario of tv has changed but stil MJHT seems very fresh..
i think the most important thing which makes MJHT different is its simplicity and as you said its positivity...watching MJHT gives us a relief๐Ÿ˜ƒ
The characterization of MJHT was truely beautiful and all the relations shown in MJHT were pure and innocent,which we can relate to some extent๐Ÿ˜ณ
Then MJHT also taught us many lessons like the importance of family,friendship etc..and the growth in the characters was awesome..no character was perfect but they were real...
If i will start writing,it will never end..But we love MJHT and will keep on loving ti forever

Maxine_May thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
The whole show was special ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
-Marie- thumbnail
MJHT was indeed special after watching friend post MJHT i had realised how special it was..because asian shows are hardly good with comedy and youth content seriously.. they suck at comedy.. but MJHT was good track had their it's pros and cons but as a whole it was a really good package..
Talented cast
it was amazing how every character was played by talented ones..
Story-lines
They explored the four character's stories..the friendship confession realisation path up misunderstandings..everything was well crafted and left an everlasting impression.
Characters
those were the strongest part i guess..coz u instantly clicked how realistic characters were..their pains their joys..you feel them real.. you actually go nuts when something bad happens to them... a handsome nerd a charismatic basketball player a bubly girl and a quiet girl .. it had equal amount of reality and fantasy.. Fiction at its best..
Friendship ...the whole concept of being friends n be there for each other was amazing..i mean gunjan-mayank , nupur-samrat, dodo-benji ..and so on.. those were some really amazing moments to see them all helping out each other in one way or other..there was jealousy then there was care too.. it was just perfect combination of love happiness sorrows care fights patch ups! 
Siblings bonds were heart melting! Craziness in MJHT was best!
Villians or anti hero were really good one that you hate them as much as you love your main cast!

Still watching MJHT is so fun!

Thanks for the post (:
Roses-khushi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
MJHT also taught us many lessons like the importance of family,friendship etc..

neha yu right... i agreed..

its our special showw
neha_mjht thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Roses-khushi

MJHT also taught us many lessons like the importance of family,friendship etc..

neha yu right... i agreed..

its our special showw

ya..it is our special show which can never be replaced
arushi_130989 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Mjht is very special 
sreevijayan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
today i was watching mjht in star classics..i miss it like helll...evrytng was so special abt the show...
Roses-khushi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: sreevijayan

today i was watching mjht in star classics..i miss it like helll...evrytng was so special abt the show...

agree dear
i also watchedd... everything is beautiful.. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ