~~Astitva~~ MG SS PART 7@69 ON 22/12

Posted: 9 years ago

heyya guys ...m back with a os..

And nope..IT'S NOT MY STORY...I M NOT THE WRITER 

confused??

well m posting this on someone else's behalf..who is very close to me..!!

ENJOY..!!!

----ASTITVA ----

PART 1

She was looking at the intricate patterns of her mehendi, waiting for her husband in their bedroom. She has stepped into marital bliss with lots of dreams leaving behind her dark past. She felt bad that her parents, in-laws and most importantly her husband does not know about her past. She felt that she cheated them, but there is no other way. It was her decision to not tell her parents about it earlier, because she felt they won't believe her as hers is a very conservative family.  She suffered all alone just to regain her lost Sanmaan, her Self-respect. She wondered what will happen if her in-laws come to know about it. They are the most respectable people in the society. 

What will happen if her husband comes to about it? How her parents are going to take this? Will they able to save their face in the society? Will they believe her if they come to know the truth? Do her parents support her? Is she going to lose the trust of her husband who she married hours before? She knew that she has been blamed, fabricated by them, she strived very hard to clear her name, still she has no proof with her to prove her innocence. Yet, there are many people who are against her and could do damage. For others she may look as strong person, but not. She emerged into a strong person to defend herself, for her self-respect. She was very sensitive and helpful to others. This very nature of hers has created havoc in her life. She came out of her troubled times because of her colleagues who does not knew anything about her yet supported her, but not her friends who knew about her since childhood. They turned their backs at the time when she needed her friends. She felt that the proverb "Friend in need is Friend indeed" is utterly false and baseless.

With the sound of door knob, she came back to realty, hoping that the truth does not come out. She looked at her handsome husband who was looking intently at her. He came and sat by the side of her on their bed.  There was sudden rush of desires and emotions where no words were needed. This was the first time they were this close to each other, they were waiting for this day since they have been engaged. It was an arranged marriage for them, with their parents knowing each other for a very long time. They roamed throughout the city every other day, but never crossed their limits. Today there is no stopping and there will be no words. They loved each other whole the night and slept holding each other, thinking of bright future ahead.

She first woke up by the sound of alarm and turned her face towards her husband, who was sleeping peacefully; she smiled and decided to have small fun. She started blowing slightly around his eyes, nose, the moment she reached his lips, he kissed her on her lips. She pouted her looking at her husband and asking through her eyes "Why did you this, cheater?" He only smirked looking at her. This eye talking was about to continue when they heard some noises and loud banging of their bedroom. Hurriedly he changed, freshened up. He went downstairs, while she went to take bath. As it was a custom, that after their first night, she has to come out after having bath. Unknown to the fact that everything is going to turn against her. She finished her bath, dried her hair, wore her favorite saree and she decorated herself with every symbol of a married women. She was looking in the mirror smiling herself, when she saw her husband entering their room, with red eyes. He dragged her downstairs where she saw her in-laws, her parents and the whole new family was shooting daggers at her. Looking at them, she dreaded something bad, infact worse. Her father came towards her and slapped her tight on her cheek, followed by her mother. She looked at her husband with tears in her eyes, but he just turned his head sideways. She looked at her parents asking what was wrong? Her father threw some photographs of her with another person. 

Looking at them she understood that they came to know the truth. There was also a letter which made them believe that she was in relationship with other person. She tried to clarify them about the truth, but none of them were ready to believe her. She looked at her husband, but he simply rejected her saying that their relationship has ended. They accused her of infidelity. They said she is not a chaste woman. Her parents told her that she should have died at her birth. But her sibling, younger brother eyes told her something, like I believe you sister, will protect you. I shall revive all the promises that I made to you on every rakshabhandan while you tied rakhi on my hand. Her brother gestured her by showing the rakhi, she tied on the last raksha bandhan. Her brother has a habit of not removing the rakhi until the next raksha bandan, when she ties him a new rakhi, He feels that it  reminds him of his duties towards her sister. Meanwhile, her husband went towards their room and brought a suitcase with her clothes, her bag containing her study certificates and passport, indicating that she can leave the house. She felt that a heavy burden has fallen on her shoulders. 

She cried, pleaded them saying that she is innocent, she was fabricated. But nobody believed her. She has no proof with her to prove her innocence. Her in-laws said that she has no place in their house; even her parents turned their back. Her brother was about to protest but she indicated him not to interfere. She looked at her husband once towards her only to give a cold shoulder to her. She thought her parents, who gave birth to her and who knows in and out of her were not ready believe, then why to blame her in-laws whom she met just a month ago. They told her to leave the house, having no other way, with no proof to defend herself, she collected her belongings. Her husband told her that she will receive a message to her e-mail regarding the divorce proceeding. She gave a last look to her parents, her in-laws and her husband and she left her new house in less than 24hours when she entered the house with her husband as a married woman. She stepped outside the house choking. The servants looked her in pity, some commented on her. She felt stabbed in her heart listening to them. She took a taxi and went to railway station and sat on a bench there to decide what to do next. She has come a long way after the ordeal. She felt that she lost all her strength and vigor. She is unable to decide where she could go. She does not want to go her friends; they were the real back stabbers. She thought of her colleagues, but again they are married and they have their families with them. She does not want to interfere in their lives. She thought of something and opened her hand bag only to see her wedding card " Geet Handa weds Maan Singh Khurana", but now it has changed to " Geet Handa divorces Maan Singh Khurana". She laughed at herself with self pity. Having decided she tore the wedding cards of hers into minute to minute pieces and threw that in a trash can near to her. 

She removed her mangalsutra from her neck, in less than a day she wore. She felt what the use of it now, when he does not believe her. There is no trust in the relation. Only her younger brother could see the truth in her eyes. She felt there is atleast one person who believed her.

She sat on the bench and was thinking of her life, noon passed and it was about to get dark. She sat the same way, eating nothing. The people passing by thought she was mad, some looked at her suspiciously. Some men gave lustful signals to her. She felt how to survive in this ruthless world where there is no trust. She felt she lost all her confidence. The time passed very quickly and was night 11 PM. Now even the police started giving her suspicious looks. She thought and thought straining her brain. She did not have any thing since morning and she felt week. She just tried to lay down to sleep. She slept closing her eyes with her hand bag clutched tightly. Suddenly she opened her eyes with a loud noise near her. She saw around 5 persons surrounded giving lustful eyes. She protected herself by embracing herself with her hands.

~~~A POEM ~~

Do not stand in the shadow of someone else

When you can cast a shadow of yourself
A shadow is your reflection on the ground
It must be distinct if it is to be found

Step out of the darkness and into the light
Display your personal talents without fright
A day will come when you are called to lead
Do not shrink from your chance to succeed

Move to the forefront and take control
Seize the challenges of life and be bold
Don't let someone else can take your place
You are a unique member of the Human Race

how was it???this is slightly a different issue guys...Plz leave ur feedback i wana knw what my sisters feel about this..

there are 2 or 3 more parts to this story

ONE MORE THING DO NOT BE JUDGMENTAL...UNTIL THE WHOLE STORY IS OUT...!!

Waiting for ur response!!

love

sweta

INDEX

PART 1- ABOVE

PART 2

TEASERS

PART 3

PART 4

PART 5

PART 6

PART 7

Edited by crazy_sweta - 9 years ago

😃 Hello my dear friend  ...

dear for new start...🤗

😊   Good start dear...
  but i m lil confuse ..
  hope will come to know after few parts..
  Love it...

Edited by singh24 - 9 years ago

ye  lo    muje  laga  main first  aayungi  😭

comment  pad  lene  ke  baad
baby its awesm love it whoever d writer is hv choose nice concept👏
geet is married 2 maan it was arrange marriage😃
bt sm of her past incidents made her parents, in-laws nd even maan 2 turn their back😡
witout knwng d whole truth hw can dey do dat🤬
i admire geet's bro who is still standng by her😃
waitng 4 d nxt part baby update soon
Originally posted by singh24

😃 Hello my dear friend  ...

dear for new start...🤗

😊   Good start dear...
  but i m lil confuse ..
  hope will come to know after few parts..
  Love it...

thank u di..how r u ??

Originally posted by Mahimaan

ye  lo    muje  laga  main first  aayungi  😭

comment  pad  lene  ke  baad

hehehe...😆
Originally posted by mishtypie

baby its awesm love it whoever d writer is hv choose nice concept👏
geet is married 2 maan it was arrange marriage😃
bt sm of her past incidents made her parents, in-laws nd even maan 2 turn their back😡
witout knwng d whole truth hw can dey do dat🤬
i admire geet's bro who is still standng by her😃
waitng 4 d nxt part baby update soon

thanks pie..😳

the writer is completely awesome...i agree
itsawesome
khushi is getting divorced very next day
wat had happened?
Originally posted by zariya123

itsawesome