Jassi needs a character makeover before the appearance
makeover!

pj04 Goldie
pj04
pj04

Posted: 17 November 2004 at 9:45am | IP Logged

Originally posted by artijain

Wonder what all the fuss is about Purab's party and Purab's behaviour. Ouch

Try having 2000 guests, your prospective in-laws, a non-supportive nakhrewali fiancee waiting for a chance to leave your side while you go hunting for her all over the place, her ex-lover and an ex-girlfriend who suddenly decides she wants to be the current girlfriend, all together at the same time and each one wanting a piece of you and see how much presence of mind you have left. He was lucky that the caterers did not come and tell him that the food truck has overturned.

arti...your post had me thinking...so true...it is a miracle purab did not have a nervous breakdown....and after all the effort he makes ...poor guy gets blamed for everything that goes wrong.Dead. I guess he has become punching bag for everybody.

RTee IF-Sizzlerz
RTee
RTee

Posted: 17 November 2004 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pj04

arti...your post had me thinking...so true...it is a miracle purab did not have a nervous breakdown....and after all the effort he makes ...poor guy gets blamed for everything that goes wrong.Dead. I guess he has become punching bag for everybody.

Yes he has become a punching bag. What is new!!!

He fell in love with Jassi, and made the biggest mistake of his life.Confused.
anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 17 November 2004 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by artijain

Originally posted by pj04

Yes he has become a punching bag. What is new!!!

He fell in love with Jassi, and made the biggest mistake of his life.Confused.

exactly...badi galati kar dhi....hum se bol tha....to baat banti na...Wink

pj04 Goldie
pj04
pj04

Posted: 17 November 2004 at 10:12am | IP Logged
true....i guess it for him that people say..."how mighty have fallen" . the other day when meena says that i wonder how your mystery woman deals with you...i thought she better ask how purab deals with his mystery woman(by getting punched for every and any thing)
jammy Goldie
jammy
jammy

Posted: 17 November 2004 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Minnie

Support would have been to shut Meena up,if not in public,than in private.And more importantly,not stand and listen to her.If Meenakshi is not important,then her opinion is not worth enough to stand and listen and then try to give her justification as well.

Ohh he did shut her up in private minnie, He told meena that what ever speech tamasha she did on the staged proved one thing that she is not his friend. He also told later meena that she cannot be his ideal women ever!!

Listen minnie sometimes saying shut up to someone is not the only way to say shut up!!  What purab said in the above statment was kind of not so harsh but just another way to say shutup!! Also, meena didnt directly say that jassi was ugly. so I dont think so it would have been appropriate for purab to directly say shut up.

Jammy.

Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 17 November 2004 at 12:29pm | IP Logged

Jammy,you and Purab do seem to be soul brothersWink.Support your girl all through only to desert her when she needs U the most....

Jammy,just kidding.No offenseBig smile

jammy Goldie
jammy
jammy

Posted: 17 November 2004 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Minnie

Jammy,you and Purab do seem to be soul brothersWink.Support your girl all through only to desert her when she needs U the most....

Jammy,just kidding.No offenseBig smile

None taken minnie, its just that we have some disagreement over who deserted whom.

I guess you are still not getting my point, Jassi made mistake all along, still purab supported her true!!  Now if purab did make a mistake then shouldnt have jassi supported then?? Like Arti said, and also evident from an episode before that the party as a whole was a real let down for purab and then he is confused and streached among his (understanding) but now arrogant fiancee and his so called ex who is hell bent on breaking his sagaai. What I was trying to prove all along is that even if he did make a mistake (although I see none). He should not be made fully responsible.

But sab ne to aisa picture paint kiya hain uska jaise usne party main 10 ladkiyon ke saath flirt kiya!!

Jammy.

Go to top