my views on 16th nov episode.. - Page 3

Posted: 19 years ago
true....i guess it for him that people say..."how mighty have fallen" . the other day when meena says that i wonder how your mystery woman deals with you...i thought she better ask how purab deals with his mystery woman(by getting punched for every and any thing)
Originally posted by Minnie

Support would have been to shut Meena up,if not in public,than in private.And more importantly,not stand and listen to her.If Meenakshi is not important,then her opinion is not worth enough to stand and listen and then try to give her justification as well.

Ohh he did shut her up in private minnie, He told meena that what ever speech tamasha she did on the staged proved one thing that she is not his friend. He also told later meena that she cannot be his ideal women ever!!

Listen minnie sometimes saying shut up to someone is not the only way to say shut up!!  What purab said in the above statment was kind of not so harsh but just another way to say shutup!! Also, meena didnt directly say that jassi was ugly. so I dont think so it would have been appropriate for purab to directly say shut up.

Jammy.

Jammy,you and Purab do seem to be soul brothers😉.Support your girl all through only to desert her when she needs U the most....

Jammy,just kidding.No offense😃

Originally posted by Minnie

Jammy,you and Purab do seem to be soul brothers😉.Support your girl all through only to desert her when she needs U the most....

Jammy,just kidding.No offense😃

None taken minnie, its just that we have some disagreement over who deserted whom.

I guess you are still not getting my point, Jassi made mistake all along, still purab supported her true!!  Now if purab did make a mistake then shouldnt have jassi supported then?? Like Arti said, and also evident from an episode before that the party as a whole was a real let down for purab and then he is confused and streached among his (understanding) but now arrogant fiancee and his so called ex who is hell bent on breaking his sagaai. What I was trying to prove all along is that even if he did make a mistake (although I see none). He should not be made fully responsible.

But sab ne to aisa picture paint kiya hain uska jaise usne party main 10 ladkiyon ke saath flirt kiya!!

Jammy.

Originally posted by jammy

None taken minnie, its just that we have some disagreement over who deserted whom.

I guess you are still not getting my point, Jassi made mistake all along, still purab supported her true!!  Now if purab did make a mistake then shouldnt have jassi supported then?? Like Arti said, and also evident from an episode before that the party as a whole was a real let down for purab and then he is confused and streached among his (understanding) but now arrogant fiancee and his so called ex who is hell bent on breaking his sagaai. What I was trying to prove all along is that even if he did make a mistake (although I see none). He should not be made fully responsible.

But sab ne to aisa picture paint kiya hain uska jaise usne party main 10 ladkiyon ke saath flirt kiya!!

Jammy.

Jammy u are absolutely right. Jassi and Purab should talk and resolve...communication is what is missing here...

Their is no need for sorry or ego here as they are getting into a wonderful relationship. Communicate well and that is more than enough...

Both are responsible for what happened and they should think about themselves rather than listening to others...

Edited by smisha - 19 years ago

smisha...agar baat ho gayi to problem solve ho jayegi (waise jassi se baat karna koi aasan kaam hai????)....where is the twist then....now meena in ekta style is offering jassi a contract...she will take it eventually ...meena will go and fill purab's ears with all sort of nonsenses and lies...he will get infuriated(trust me he is long overdue for that) and the misunderstandings will increase. 😭😭

you should have guessed this when everyone seems to be waiting for purab's phone but no one wants to call him (even billu)🤢.where is bebe meanwhile , she is supposed to be voice of reason...tired and asleep i guess. i have said this before , will say it again...these guys have broken every single unsaid rule and method of operation in corporate world. sorry but i just can't get over jassi's high and mighty attitude....on the other hand all the employees are ready for 80% paycut(this is probably first time in history of this world that employees actually offer to do that...and seem happy about it) i wonder how they plan to live off on 20% salary in a city like mumbai with thier families(probably they all are already millionaires and work as secy just for fun).

I dont know how is this company surviving!!

I mean the last I heard when Armaan took over and jassi became the sec in her interview jassi said that Gulmohar has a Turnover of 50 Crore. Turnover of 50 Crore means if we count 10 percent profit in a year than profit comes to 5 crore in a year!! Now surely the company has made more loss then profit ever since armaan came. So this years profit margin is in loss

Now lets think that there was a 10 crore loss already  now add 8 crore more. In short the company is in a loss of 18 core and must have not earned more than max 50 lakhs as profit from that one sheetal ambuja contract!! How the hell do they plan to survive!!

Also so suddenly they have forgotten about kohinoor, thier previous debts and all the problems that happened!! 😕

I guess the companies account is in such a mess that they should shutdown the company for the better sake.

Jammy.

😆😆         Jammy,when they launched the serial,they didn't count on a discussion forum like this to keep track of their every step😉
Originally posted by jammy

I dont know how is this company surviving!!

I mean the last I heard when Armaan took over and jassi became the sec in her interview jassi said that Gulmohar has a Turnover of 50 Crore. Turnover of 50 Crore means if we count 10 percent profit in a year than profit comes to 5 crore in a year!! Now surely the company has made more loss then profit ever since armaan came. So this years profit margin is in loss

Now lets think that there was a 10 crore loss already  now add 8 crore more. In short the company is in a loss of 18 core and must have not earned more than max 50 lakhs as profit from that one sheetal ambuja contract!! How the hell do they plan to survive!!

Also so suddenly they have forgotten about kohinoor, thier previous debts and all the problems that happened!! 😕

I guess the companies account is in such a mess that they should shutdown the company for the better sake.

Jammy.

very well calculated jammy. I am not good at math so I will take your as accurate. as love_jassi said they did not think they will such smart viwers when they wrote their script or the scripters need some math classes...

😆😆