Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yashika thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

hey, purab did not say...i am purab mehra..i can choose any one i wish...

in fact he said...had i been engaged to someone else no one wld have questioned it...but since it is jassi ...everyone wants to know why and how...kya purab mehra ko apni pasand, napasand rakne ka bhi hak nahin hai......

this is different....here he appearss to mean that... yes, he may be a public figure/known figure... but it is for him to choose who he likes or dislikes.... ppl cannot decide that for him.....the earlier dialogue attributed to him tends to give  a different connotation to the whole thing..

Edited by yashika - 19 years ago
jammy thumbnail
Originally posted by: lovely

Jammy there are always 100 different ways to get out of a situation without creating a scene or scandal.

Agreed, but not everyone is given just 10 secs to think a way out of it. And I belive whatever decision Purab made in that short period of time, was Ok. It could have been worse. But it was not that bad as being projected.

Jammy.

jammy thumbnail
Originally posted by: Minnie

Had Purab said something in public to support Jassi ,things would have been different.But when Meenakshi was ticking him privately,he definitely should have come on her more strongly.Maybe a simple 'shut up Meenakshi.' would have done the trick.Had he said I don't need to justify my choice either to you or the world,things would have been even better.But he didn't.He listened.That hurts.I know it would hurt me immensely.

Ok. See here me and you defer, I belive him dancing with jassi, or trying to teach her to dance in front of people, was a KIND of a support. Now I dont think so that while all the people are circling them and watching thier each and evey move, he would have stopped to say something to her or explain her. It would be like washing your linen in front of people.

Now think it this way, had jassi, beared dancing with him for 2 mins, and do as he was trying to show, she was doing good, If you look at the video ever you will notice that they were dancing good. Had she taken it for 2 mins, dont you think the situation would have been better. Maybe purab's decision to dance was not the best, but had she kept her head cool and gone on with it, the situation would have been better!!

Look, Tali kabhi ek haath se nahi baajti, taali bajane ke liye, dono haathon ka hona zaroori hain. Agar taali nahi bajaani hain to ek haath ko apne aap ko sambhaalna hoga, and it is not nessecary that it has to be alway be male.

Tell me frankly dont you think that it has been many time that purab has bend, as a matter of fact he bend so much for jassi that many a time people tell on this forum that he is not much of a man . Dont you think that he can make some of manly decisions. Also, please he is not expert on women so he can be excused for not always being right. and sometimes if a man does makes some decision which might not be exactly as you like. dont you think the wife should show somewhat support in his decisions!! or it has to be always for your own good!! and man are not supposed to make mistakes!! Supporting each others decisions come what may is,  understanding and trust. Hasnt it even happen to you that your husband made a decision well you are not comfortable with it, but you played along for his sake, because you love him!!

Jammy.

Edited by jammy - 19 years ago
RTee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wonder what all the fuss is about Purab's party and Purab's behaviour.

Try having 2000 guests, your prospective in-laws, a non-supportive nakhrewali fiancee waiting for a chance to leave your side while you go hunting for her all over the place, her ex-lover and an ex-girlfriend who suddenly decides she wants to be the current girlfriend, all together at the same time and each one wanting a piece of you and see how much presence of mind you have left. He was lucky that the caterers did not come and tell him that the food truck has overturned.Edited by artijain - 19 years ago
anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: jammy

Tell me frankly dont you think that it has been many time that purab has bend, as a matter of fact he bend so much for jassi that many a time people tell on this forum that he is not much of a man . Dont you think that he can make some of manly decisions. Also, please he is not expert on women so he can be excused for not always being right. and sometimes if a man does makes some decision which might not be exactly as you like. dont you think the wife should show somewhat support in his decisions!! or it has to be always for your own good!! and man are not supposed to make mistakes!! Supporting each others decisions come what may is,  understanding and trust. Hasnt it even happen to you that your husband made a decision well you are not comfortable with it, but you played along for his sake, because you love him!!

Jammy.

Jammy very well said. I agree with you that Purab was always more adorable and that is the reason you see more fans of purab here...

But the thing is that, we had a very good opinion about him and as he was potrayed that he was very senstive person towards jassi. He cared for her feelings....(he wanted to save her from armaan)...
then what happened to his voice when meena was talking all rubbish. No one is feeling that bad that he dragged her on the dance floor. It is bad that he was listening to the rubbish talks of meena, especially when she said, "I am your Ideal Woman and not Jassi"...that was hurting and that made jassi upset and nothing else...and probably anyone in that case, even if it is our husband's doing that to us would have hurt us..and we would have not supported him then....

if he(our husbands) thinks that we(wife's) are not ideal woman for then he should have not married us right?

Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Jammy,I'm sure they danced well.Because it was not Jassi but Mona who had taken over.Mona Singh is an excellent dancer.So if Jassi was not able to convey her discomfort,it's Mona's bad actingπŸ˜†.

Trying to teach her to dance is not a form of support.It's a signal of pressure to perform and prove to the world you are worthy and you do belong.It's not support.It's justification.

Support would have been to shut Meena up,if not in public,than in private.And more importantly,not stand and listen to her.If Meenakshi is not important,then her opinion is not worth enough to stand and listen and then try to give her justification as well.

jprasad thumbnail
Well said Jammy!!!!   πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Jassi needs a character makeover before the appearance
makeover!
pj04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: artijain

Wonder what all the fuss is about Purab's party and Purab's behaviour.

Try having 2000 guests, your prospective in-laws, a non-supportive nakhrewali fiancee waiting for a chance to leave your side while you go hunting for her all over the place, her ex-lover and an ex-girlfriend who suddenly decides she wants to be the current girlfriend, all together at the same time and each one wanting a piece of you and see how much presence of mind you have left. He was lucky that the caterers did not come and tell him that the food truck has overturned.

arti...your post had me thinking...so true...it is a miracle purab did not have a nervous breakdown....and after all the effort he makes ...poor guy gets blamed for everything that goes wrong.🀒. I guess he has become punching bag for everybody.

RTee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pj04

arti...your post had me thinking...so true...it is a miracle purab did not have a nervous breakdown....and after all the effort he makes ...poor guy gets blamed for everything that goes wrong.🀒. I guess he has become punching bag for everybody.

Yes he has become a punching bag. What is new!!!

He fell in love with Jassi, and made the biggest mistake of his life.πŸ˜•.
anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: artijain

Yes he has become a punching bag. What is new!!!

He fell in love with Jassi, and made the biggest mistake of his life.πŸ˜•.

exactly...badi galati kar dhi....hum se bol tha....to baat banti na...πŸ˜‰