Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

my views on 16th nov episode..

anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 16 November 2004 at 8:00pm | IP Logged

- Purab is thinking "why did jassi feel bad on meena's words"

how can he even think that...

- Meena is thinking dost hai mera...kyun nahin kahe sakte...

dost aise nahin hote...nandu ko dekho...dost banna hain to usese seeko

everyone including jassi's office friends knows that purab was not fair in taking meena's side except purab...why? why? why?Angry

(T & D this not fair. Purab is always shown so considerate on jassi and how can he not back her up this time...)

Armaan calls jassi to see if she is OK...Confused...he too knows what happened...he too is thinking Wink...where as he never thought of how his fiancee mallika fells with the way he treats her...

-Jassi is dreaming how meena is trying to convince jassi saying even  purab thinks that way just that he cannot say that to you....

meena never come in my dream...Angry

Armaan genuinely looked upset with the fire...so it does not seem that he has put the fire...so who is it...?

- Aryan

- Meena (i don't think so)

- by itself

- viwers nazar...who are angry with what happend with purab and jassi...lol...i am just kidding guys...

jammy Goldie
jammy
jammy

Posted: 16 November 2004 at 9:56pm | IP Logged

No,

I havent seen the 16th episode,  but let me tell based what I read from the deadly's update, and also from what I heard from mum, also some support from 15th episode.

I agree on the the part where purab is thinking that why did jassi left, it sounds too weird.

But I dont see why some guys couldnt see his support for jassi in the party. If you expected him to shout 'Shutup' to Meena when she was giving the speech then its stupid to think that, I dont think so he would have wanted to raise any controversy by doing anything stupid in full public view. Remmember it was a page 3 party, the press must have had a feild day, also the kinda humiliation jassi family would have had to face due to press would have been more hurting then what happen in that party.

Also he did show support to jassi by putting his arm around jassi, this meant that he didnot belive in what meena said.

Many people are thinking that he forced jassi to dance with him, now look at it this way, you are surrounded by all people, some stupid person after giving a speech in public that how purab had changed for someone and in an undertone also said that jassi is not worth it, she has also announced that the first couple to dance on the floor will be purab and jassi and now they are all around you waiting to start you to dance, in that scenerio what will you do?? take your fiancee at one corner and ask her if she is comfortable for a dance with him, so that all the people will stare at you like you are some alien pair?? or dont dance at all making people belive that what ever crap meena said in her speech is true and that your fiancee is really not worth it or upto the mark?? Or take the low road and sneak out from there?? what would that proove that you are embaressed to face the world due to your fiancee's looks.

Instead I belive he took the high road, He teached jassi to dance, & she was doing perfectly fine, I guess she was just uncomfortable being watched by people, but comeon she was with her fiance normal girls in such scenerios where they have to dance with thier fiance in full public view feel SHY to dance with thier wouldbe's and not uncomfortable, she was not sneaking with her boyfriend to some discotek where she was afraid of being caught! Also she didnt feel uncomfortable to have tea at 12 on a road side tea stall, there she didnt think that someone might see her, here she is going to get married to this guy and she cant even dance with him, Atleast he was not doing some close dance. when she left him high and dry when he wanted to introduce her to the mehta's it was evident that she was not only uncomfortable with the dance but also uncomfortable to face the people as purab's fiancee. Now why would she feel uncomfortable???

Also, just like in one week they changed armaan from black to white, they are showing all this misunderstanding crap. Look at the innocent talk meena gives ohh what did I do I was just friend. It is like petrol ko tilli dikha di aur puchti hain ke , tilli kaa kya kasoor.

Jammy.

rabeeak2003 IF-Dazzler
rabeeak2003
rabeeak2003

Posted: 16 November 2004 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
thanks for posting ur views smisha and jammy!
anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 16 November 2004 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jammy

I agree on the the part where purab is thinking that why did jassi left, it sounds too weird.

He knows why she left..jassi may be sensible but she too is human

But I dont see why some guys couldnt see his support for jassi in the party. If you expected him to shout 'Shutup' to Meena when she was giving the speech then its stupid to think that, I dont think so he would have wanted to raise any controversy by doing anything stupid in full public view. Remmember it was a page 3 party, the press must have had a feild day, also the kinda humiliation jassi family would have had to face due to press would have been more hurting then what happen in that party.

Agreed, but he could have asked meena to leave the party immediately. What can be more insulting to her than this. He kept quite and stood their listening to what she was saying and that is what hurt jassi not because what meena said about her and jassi accepted the fact that she is ugly...

Also he did show support to jassi by putting his arm around jassi, this meant that he didnot belive in what meena said.

He put his arm that is in the beginning...but when meena was talking about ideal women and she said that purab's ideal woman looked like meena and not jassi...purab was shown listening and not responding...and jassi was shown hearing...that was her shock...

Many people are thinking that he forced jassi to dance with him, now look at it this way, you are surrounded by all people, some stupid person after giving a speech in public that how purab had changed for someone and in an undertone also said that jassi is not worth it, she has also announced that the first couple to dance on the floor will be purab and jassi and now they are all around you waiting to start you to dance, in that scenerio what will you do?? take your fiancee at one corner and ask her if she is comfortable for a dance with him, so that all the people will stare at you like you are some alien pair?? or dont dance at all making people belive that what ever crap meena said in her speech is true and that your fiancee is really not worth it or upto the mark?? Or take the low road and sneak out from there?? what would that proove that you are embaressed to face the world due to your fiancee's looks.

U yourself said that meena said jassi was not his right choice in front of the public...after that which girl will have any confidence or stamina to dance....I wouldn't....

Instead I belive he took the high road, He teached jassi to dance, & she was doing perfectly fine, I guess she was just uncomfortable being watched by people, but comeon she was with her fiance normal girls in such scenerios where they have to dance with thier fiance in full public view feel SHY to dance with thier wouldbe's and not uncomfortable, she was not sneaking with her boyfriend to some discotek where she was afraid of being caught! Also she didnt feel uncomfortable to have tea at 12 on a road side tea stall, there she didnt think that someone might see her, here she is going to get married to this guy and she cant even dance with him, Atleast he was not doing some close dance. when she left him high and dry when he wanted to introduce her to the mehta's it was evident that she was not only uncomfortable with the dance but also uncomfortable to face the people as purab's fiancee. Now why would she feel uncomfortable???

This one I think u are right...Wink

Also, just like in one week they changed armaan from black to white, they are showing all this misunderstanding crap. Look at the innocent talk meena gives ohh what did I do I was just friend. It is like petrol ko tilli dikha di aur puchti hain ke , tilli kaa kya kasoor.

lol jammy...that was a good muhavara...LOLLOLLOL She was not a friend she was a foe....no friend does that to a person....atleast not in public...she could have always talked to him after the party...

Jammy.

pj04 Goldie
pj04
pj04

Posted: 16 November 2004 at 10:25pm | IP Logged

jammy , i agree with both smisha and you. while everyone is busy criticising purab...nobody takes a look at jassi...she ran ..that too with armaan...she turns and sees purab looking sadly at her...does she come back no????...she is too mad

on the other hand purab could have been more vocal...but that would have created a scene...just the thing meena wanted. everyone points that jassi is not photographed with purab but nobody points that purab spent half the party tracing and running after her.on the other hand meena was dragging him everywhere so she comes in pictures.

if jassi had  not left purab alone...meena would not have commented saying phir akele reh gaye na...did anyone think how purab must have felt then???

suddenly jassi is worried if purab feels the same way as meena...what is he supposed to do to convince her...he stands by her , buys her dainty gifts...she does not wear....talks mushy talks...admires her beauty...kisses her in public...even plans to marry her....what else can he do to reassure her. meanwhile he is worried that why she left with armaan...billu seems to have no trouble with that...nobody is asking her about that...i for one think both were wrong and it is sorely unfair to blame purab alone

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 16 November 2004 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
Seriously i still think that purab wanted to prove a point to his ex-gf whom he seemed to have very ruthlessly rejected that his future wife is better than him. unlike what jammy says from a woman's pov putting an arm around her or saying 'very good' when I know that im pathetic isnt enuf. he shld have ensured that jassi doesnt have to dance if she is not comfortable. he isnt dumb. cud have said i want to dance to a music which is close to my roots which is 'bhangra'. jassi wud have been comfortable w/ that.
coming to yest's episode i felt that purab did have a point in thinking that what meena said is no big deal. cuz jassi has always taken the taunts very lightly till now. i guess this time its different as it appears that he doesnt support her and he happens to be his fiancee. jassi seems to have again made conscious abt her looks. everyone seems to realize that except purab.
coming to meena i guess she is thinking from a normal person's pov. when u see a mismatched pair lookswise u tend to think as meena did. but yes in her place i wud have never point it out to my friend or his fiancee. we can attribute this to the fact that she was blinded by love.
armaan never thinks abt mallika and always thinks abt jassi cuz there is a huge difference on how he feels for the 2 women. and why will he set his own warehouse on fire? thats ridiculous! armaan has changed. accept it!
lovely IF-Dazzler
lovely
lovely

Posted: 17 November 2004 at 7:16am | IP Logged

Well pj04 I agree with you that both of them were at fault to some extent. But I also agree with Shreya that just by saying you are good and putting a hand is not enuf. I personally believe that you always try to cover up your partners weakness whenever and as much as you possibly can and not open them up for the entire world to ridicule.

Everyone noticed Jassi is uncomfortable except Purab. Is he so blind that he cannot see her distressed with everyone watching them. He shld have found a way to get out of it. So when Meenakshi commented that you are alone again. its his own fault that he is left alone becoz he failed to see what would really make Jassi comfortable in the party.

Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 17 November 2004 at 7:17am | IP Logged

ClapClapClapYou said it all gals.Smisha,wonderful observations.

Jammy,this is why I love having you in the discussion.You generally give a man's point of view.You are right in your own way in thinking that whatever support Purab gives should be more than enough.

Unfortunately,God has made most women insecure by nature.Enough by men's standards is never enough by women's standards.Women want constant reassurances that they are beautiful,and desirable and that they are loved no matter what (even Aishwarys Rai,beleive me).This factor  increases more with age and surprisingly even more if a woman becomes successful.The worst thing you can say to a woman is that she isn't desrving of the guy she has chosen or she falls far short of any expectation when compared to the guy.She might know it herself but point it out to her and she will go into gallons of alternative bouts of depression and rage.

Had Purab said something in public to support Jassi ,things would have been different.But when Meenakshi was ticking him privately,he definitely should have come on her more strongly.Maybe a simple 'shut up Meenakshi.' would have done the trick.Had he said I don't need to justify my choice either to you or the world,things would have been even better.But he didn't.He listened.That hurts.I know it would hurt me immensely.

In private,he is shown to say,'I am Purab Mehara.I can chose anyone I wish.' Somewhere,he himself is questioning his own decision and justifying his choice even to himself.This is dangerous.Perhaps he too might be having second thoughts subconciously.Who knows.Perhaps it's his unwitting rejection of Jassi's social acceptance factor among his friends which finally triggers Jassi's transformation.

At this juncture,putting fire to his own godown is not going to be of help Armaan in anyway.It would rather give all the ammunition to Aryan to throw himout as a chairman.So he cannot be the culprit.Either it has to be a genuine accident or Aryan is playing big time to take over the chairmanship and throw Jassi out.The latter seems more plausible.

Go to top