Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: paru_rox

Ash πŸ€— ... thanks yaara.

Wrote after days ... old YHM whiff inspired me and more than that B's b'day πŸ˜†

B' budday ?? πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
ur welcome btw 😳
paru_rox thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Colt.Pixy

See Z ... for me both Ishita & Raman are the two's that make the jodi. Ishra is the only reason I watch this show. So I will never diss one more than the other.

So yes mujhe bura laga ... and no I don't hate Raman. I am not stupid enough to have such deep emotions for a soapy character yaar.  Hate is a big word.

I love them both and they both irritate me (sumtimes one, sumtimes both together).

I did not like the so called Mani induced jealousy track too. But its over. I have moved on. So should other still hung up on that. Raman has made loads of mistakes too. In the end, they are characters stringed to the CV's fingers.

So my kostin is - if Ishita is removed from Raman's life then what will everyone watch? Only Raman? Doing himself?
I bet that wudn't be so awesome after a couple of weeks  ( for me not even 3 days).
Think about it.

paru
i said about people hating, not you first of all.
i read here post of people hating raman tears and you are not telling them not to diss him. so muje bhi bura lagega na.  and I have no right to force you to ask them not to diss raman.

and It s not like I diss Ishita from starting, i have myself supported Ishita against raman number of times in past.

who says anyone wants raman to be alone for whole life but if raman can be taught lessons then ishita too needs lesson for her mistakes. she is too supposed to show  changes but does she show ? NO !! does she stop social service , meddling and ignoring husband and going to shagun party when husband was asking to give some time to him ??
that s why people are unhappy with unreality of Ishita s character .  thoda change usme dikhade to people can enjoy it there is no doubt in that.

anyways, am out of this thread. sorry for spoiling your thread. 

Just going through the threads. Missed your reply apparently.

What lessons has Raman learnt Z? He still cries every 2 mins, majboors every 5 mins & drinks every 10 mins.
He is stupid nuff to spring divorce papers on an unsuspecting wife who loves him. What makes him such a well thought out person?

Divorce is way too HUGE a decision to be taken lightly, so am sorry if I side with the wife here who is soon going to know her husband doesn't even care enough to tell her on face, he wants out. That's sick. Think about it from a woman's POV (& I wud say the same about Ishita if she had pulled something like this on Raman ... its not a joke).

So it comes down to this fact. They are both characters & CV's make them dance to their tunes.
If Raman stuck to his character, he would have understood Ishita is no Shagun.
Just like Ishita would have known her husband who has been cheated on, would not take too kindly to Mani.
They both didn't. So both were at fault.

So the characters will not change unless when the CV's assassinate them at their whims & fancies which is done all the time. Done with Ishita. Done with Raman. And more to come.

So hating or dissing one or the other does not make sense to me, but then maybe I don't take the show as seriously. You & many others know this very well 😊

Edited by paru_rox - 9 years ago
vidya.anand thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Which one Vids ... link doh 😳

See Ishra wud do this scene awesomely. Bahut passion & sizzle hoga ☺️☺️☺️

part 6 of Your problem is my problem πŸ˜†β€οΈ

Edited by vidya.anand - 9 years ago
vidya.anand thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Pal pal bade court cases is so right Vids 🀣 ... and epi boring tha? For me epi is interesting when all Bhalla wasis are together ...its like a comic fest πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Eggjactly yaar ... Ruhi was given a chance to talk when she was 4. And now that she is a year older, she gets no say. I call "Not fair". Bas.

RKB is lachaar since 3rd industrialist has come into picture. He just hasn't been able to compete with Mani's awesomeness. But kostin - Mani is gone, so why can't RKB get his super-powers back (& the hotness too)?

Thank god, wacko kid wasn't there Vids. His strange "expression" in the judge's chamber scared me. Was that supposed to be pleading 😲😲

Episode was interesting P...I said ur kospints thread makes even the boring episode interesting...general comment of appreciation tha...didnt mean that this episode was boring!

RKB wasnt an industrialist in the first place...just that we got the information now...I mean we poor normal people assumed that the entrepreneur association ka head unne banaate hai jo business own karte hai...πŸ˜†
paru_rox thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: vidya.anand

Pal pal bade court cases is so right Vids 🀣 ... and epi boring tha? For me epi is interesting when all Bhalla wasis are together ...its like a comic fest πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Eggjactly yaar ... Ruhi was given a chance to talk when she was 4. And now that she is a year older, she gets no say. I call "Not fair". Bas.

RKB is lachaar since 3rd industrialist has come into picture. He just hasn't been able to compete with Mani's awesomeness. But kostin - Mani is gone, so why can't RKB get his super-powers back (& the hotness too)?

Thank god, wacko kid wasn't there Vids. His strange "expression" in the judge's chamber scared me. Was that supposed to be pleading 😲😲

Episode was interesting P...I said ur kospints thread makes even the boring episode interesting...general comment of appreciation tha...didnt mean that this episode was boring!

RKB wasnt an industrialist in the first place...just that we got the information now...I mean we poor normal people assumed that the entrepreneur association ka head unne banaate hai jo business own karte hai...πŸ˜†

MU ho gaya Vids ... i hope tum mujhe chod ke Singapore nahi shift ho jaogi with couple of buckets of aansoon as luggage πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Haan rey ...Entrepreneur toh woh tha hi nahi. It was all a bleddy FU of viewers ka dimaag. No wonder Shags still wants Ass-Oak ... kyunki he is an industrialist unlike RKB who has boss ka bhi boss πŸ˜†