Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Crazypheonix008 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: -Priyam-

yar seriously me too dun want ajab to forgive pratap so soon, when he apologises that is... bt looks like she's ready to embrace him.. lol agree wid ur views.. yup that fight was good! n akbar/krip was cute!

Yeah I agree. Yep Krip is very handsome. But I feel really sad for him. It was such a great tragedy They should give him a break and first clear the MU
Originally posted by: Intrepida

PS- Ajabdeh mean large body- ajab - dehh(body) - so the story goes that her mother was having twins but she out competed the twin brother in the womb and boy was born dead and she was born healthy so her father who was very upset for not having a son, named her that name, and made Ajabdeh feel miserable, it was only till after Pratap came to Bijolia she started to receive more respect!

Thanks dear! hahah, i will try but if the track becomes bakwas, i dont think any of us willl last lol

very true, the most dangerous animals are humans!

i really hope she makes Pratap repent but cvs can do anything!

pratap has a stalker- NICE one!!! hhahaha! very stalkerish- the man knows his schedule and has spies after him, yea thats stalker!

yea when he was talking about god sending jodis and all, i was like huh? ye pratap ki baat kar raha hai, am i watching dostana 16 century version? LOL

i think most of us hate this track!

Yeah I had figured out something like that but it just felt too wierd. I thought Ajabdeh meant Strange body since Ajab means strange or different and deh means body. Stupid MM😡 and Poor Ajab even her name is a reminder of her bro's death 😭  she always gets punished when there's not fault of her and the CVs have bought the stupid MU as more injustice to her 😡
But we can look at the name with more positive light like Ajab can be taken as different so it can also mean that she has a different or unique body/personality and indeed she is different from all other royals 😊

Intrepida thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Crazypheonix008

Yeah I agree. Yep Krip is very handsome. But I feel really sad for him. It was such a great tragedy They should give him a break and first clear the MU

yea they should give him a break, cuz this MU needs to end!😕
Intrepida thumbnail
Originally posted by: Crazypheonix008

Yeah I had figured out something like that but it just felt too wierd. I thought Ajabdeh meant Strange body since Ajab means strange or different and deh means body. Stupid MM😡 and Poor Ajab even her name is a reminder of her bro's death 😭  she always gets punished when there's not fault of her and the CVs have bought the stupid MU as more injustice to her 😡
But we can look at the name with more positive light like Ajab can be taken as different so it can also mean that she has a different or unique body/personality and indeed she is different from all other royals 😊

yes ajab does mean strange, good catch! yea thats why we called her dad Mahamurkh! ðŸ˜†
yup she was treated unfairly for something that she had no control over!

yesss! you are right that her name is like her persona, she is different, unique and no one in Rajputana can rival her!
_BleuNoir_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i thought ajabde means what a beautiful body but its related to her brother death,... omg now i want some love in her life..

vse i made a post ..i want these scenes in her life.. you can give your choice of scenes if you want...
i seriously want praja track..basss[:x}
Edited by meenu7 - 9 years ago
Intrepida thumbnail
Originally posted by: meenu7

i thought ajabde means what a beautiful body but its related to her brother death,... omg now i want some love in her life..

vse i made a post ..i want these scenes in her life.. you can give your choice of scenes if you want...
 http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4251871
i seriously want praja track..basss[:x}

no its related to her twin brother's death, she was blamed for it because she took up the twin brother's portion of nutrients and all and the bro died but of course it wasnt her fault but her father considered her as unlucky

see thats why the old timers want praja reunion so badly!

yes ajab does mean strange, good catch! yea thats why we called her dad Mahamurkh! ðŸ˜†
yup she was treated unfairly for something that she had no control over!

yesss! you are right that her name is like her persona, she is different, unique and no one in Rajputana can rival her!

True 😊 she was treated so unfairly by her father, father-in-law and biggest of all her husband Pratap but there wasn't a trace of bitterness in her behavior towards any of them. We may think she is a weak person to forgive so easily but actually it takes a lot of strength to forgive and not many can do it. Anyway have a great weekend Rati!😃

_BleuNoir_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

no its related to her twin brother's death, she was blamed for it because she took up the twin brother's portion of nutrients and all and the bro died but of course it wasnt her fault but her father considered her as unlucky

see thats why the old timers want praja reunion so badly!

@bold.. its so sad to hear.. phle papa and now pati.. plzz give some happiness to that girl and us also.. 
😕
Intrepida thumbnail
Originally posted by: meenu7

@bold.. its so sad to hear.. phle papa and now pati.. plzz give some happiness to that girl and us also.. 
😕

yea it was so angering when ever her dad would insult her in the pre-leap episodes, i think we made all sort of schemes against mahamurkh- i think i wanted to pull his huge beard and muchhe! ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜¡

arpit2525 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Awesome analysis. I rather read these analysis these days than watch MP but yet i am watching in hope that soon praja will reunite and go back to mewar together. The Cvs made a lot of people angry recently. Still no praja reunion? I was hoping after the end of BK track they would have the reunion track of praja but no they have decided to bring akbar so soon. I wouldn't mind that but ajabde needs to be reunited and be back in mewar. Coming back to yesterday's episode i liked the chetak scene. At least chetak knew that ajabde has to go back to chittod not pratap alone. The have made a butchery of characters after the leap but only chetak has stood out and impressed. Rest of the episode was filler. now that akbar is back i have no hope for the reunion atleast next 2 weeks.