Diya Aur Baati Hum

I finally understand Soorajs love for Bhabo

hazeleyedangel thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
So I have been seething for this whole hijack track and now I just can't take it. Sandhya is so damn selfish it is unreal!! I can't believe who she is, she doesn't deserve the family she has. I pray that RP kicks her out of their house and their life for good even if Bhabo does survive. She has clearly given more importance to her job for this entire track. When Suraj was in danger poor bhabo begged for his life, she screamed and offered her own life so that her son can live with stupid sandhya just stood there like a mute. 
I finally understand why Suraj loves bhabo so much...its because she loves him the same...not like Sandhya...who can't seem to decide between her JOB and her living breathing family. 

I don't want to hear all the defence about how poor sandhya was just in shock and thats why she was quiet, had she not done all these stupid things she did (fake RK) none of this would have happened. She thinks she is so smart and I seriously hate the character. PLEASE CV's kick her out of this house...she doesn't deserve the love of the family if she doesn't know how to give that love back. 

UGH!!! SO FRUSTRATED...her poor husband fought for her but she rejected him in 2 seconds forgetting where she came from. She said if she leaves now she won't be able to wear her uniform again...if bhabo dies I guess she will easily be able to wear her mangle sutra and sindoor again...😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Isolophiliac00 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
OMG...sorry to say but how can anyone blame sandhya for whatever happened...
Seriously I have never been a sandhya fan...but I seriously have no complains from her at least during this track...
She has been what she should in this track...a police officer..a citizen of India not just a member if rathi parivar...
And she does not deserve RP...like really..I can't believe how selfish babasa got while asking sandhya that his family should be the one in those 10 people...she can not do that...not just as a police officer...even as a human that's just so wrong!!!!
N the fake rk...I think they were just being smart...they were quite right in their confusion that what if the terrorist does not leave the passengers even after getting rk...you can never be sure of their intentions..after getting rk...the police would have been clearly on back foot with them stranded in an unknown place without any means to protect themselves and the people...what if the terrorist killed the passengers...sandhya n other officers could not have done anything...
N she was so right that she can't leave rk just like that...she can't just think of herself and only her family...suraj was just downright selfish there...but then he might have reasons for being like that...
But being a police officer..sandhya had to think about all other things..not just her family...
And now even if bhabho dies..none of it is sandhya's fault...they both were stupid enough to run around like that..OK they were worried for sandhya..but she knows how to protect herself..how to handle such situation..she is a police officer for God sake...
N babasa, like seriously he said in the precap..don't ask forgiveness from me...what the hell...without knowing the situation how could he even blame sandhya..first when it comes to praises its all meri patni n mera beta n for the one who did it all...maafi ki bhi umeed mat karna...
Seriously he has lost all the respect, at least for me that he gained in so many years..first by forcing sandhya to choose...when she should have got all the courage n motivation from her family.. All she got was taunts and complains..and now blaming sandhya for it all..really pathetic..!!!
thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
sometimes even situations have to be blamed
and putting all the blame on sandy is not fair 
Brokengirl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thank you misty Love. you've captured the right story very well. 
iDea-yeS-viruS thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I don't think sandy is total responsible for these thing but you're right about sandy choice. she does mistake over choices. she always makes choice between job and family. she could have done a job as either asp or at least patni but toggle between these two caused this situation. without doubt RP is selfish but sandy could've be witty over choices
ashat123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i am not a keen watcher of dabh...but how could u blame sandhya... i was watchin this track as ths was more gripping... sandhya put her own life at stake...there is nothing on her hands... the police department was blaming on her that she is worried only bcoz of her family in plane... her family..on the contrary blaming her she is worried only for her duty...   and if u ask me..???? y did suraj and other believes stupd terrorist??? they could have easily landed safely na on the first place????
pls...no offense..but its pathetic... SANDHYA already lost her whole family... all she have is RP...
avyarima thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
the whole RP are so stupid i cant even believe, After knowing Sandy are 3-4 years now, they think she will choose to save 3 people from the family over millions of people?

I think she needs to leave this family to a family where there is ral values. FIRST OF ALL THE WHOLE CHILDREN IN THE FAMILY HAVE SHOWN THEIR REAL VALUES. BHABO AND BHOBOSA HAVE NOTHING TO SAY. THEY SHOULD BE HADING THEIR FACES WITH SHAME

Who is a good human being among their own trained children APART FROM SURAJ?

chavi? Mohit? or Vikram?
they are the worst family according the my opinion.

Edited by avyarima - 9 years ago
iDea-yeS-viruS thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: avyarima

the whole RP are so stupid i cant even believe, After knowing Sandy are 3-4 years now, they think she will choose to save 3 people from the family over millions of people?

I think she needs to leave this family to a family where there is ral values. FIRST OF ALL THE WHOLE CHILDREN IN THE FAMILY HAVE SHOWN THEIR REAL VALUES. BHABO AND BHOBOSA HAVE NOTHING TO SAY. THEY SHOULD BE HADING THEIR FACES WITH SHAME

Who is a good human being among their own trained children APART FROM SURAJ?

chavi? Mohit? or Vikram?
they are the worst family according the my opinion.

There is a proverb that "trusting before checking and checking after trusting both will cause huge problems".

i think RP and sandy is example for this
malikakas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: hazeleyedangel

So I have been seething for this whole hijack track and now I just can't take it. Sandhya is so damn selfish it is unreal!! I can't believe who she is, she doesn't deserve the family she has. I pray that RP kicks her out of their house and their life for good even if Bhabo does survive. She has clearly given more importance to her job for this entire track. When Suraj was in danger poor bhabo begged for his life, she screamed and offered her own life so that her son can live with stupid sandhya just stood there like a mute. 

I finally understand why Suraj loves bhabo so much...its because she loves him the same...not like Sandhya...who can't seem to decide between her JOB and her living breathing family. 

I don't want to hear all the defence about how poor sandhya was just in shock and thats why she was quiet, had she not done all these stupid things she did (fake RK) none of this would have happened. She thinks she is so smart and I seriously hate the character. PLEASE CV's kick her out of this house...she doesn't deserve the love of the family if she doesn't know how to give that love back. 

UGH!!! SO FRUSTRATED...her poor husband fought for her but she rejected him in 2 seconds forgetting where she came from. She said if she leaves now she won't be able to wear her uniform again...if bhabo dies I guess she will easily be able to wear her mangle sutra and sindoor again...😡

Wow, I feel like you missed a few scenes of the track. RK's gang clearly said their plan was to always kill Suraj. Even if Sandy hadn't done the fake RK thing-- the gang would've just killed Suraj in front of her. At least this way they were able to have Zakir there which gave them a fighting chance in the gunfight. 

Did you really expect Sandy to just fly off with the plane not only leaving behind 2 of her fellow officers in a gunfight but also leaving the possibility open for her family to repeatedly be targeted by RK's gang?

The immaturity was demonstrated by Suraj and Bhabho for getting off the plane. They are not trained police officers and had no business running around in the middle of a gun fight. And if you do-- you don't stand there hugging each other in the middle. You find cover as soon as possible. 
aasighazi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Seriously, it's so funny how everyone is blaming Sandhya when she was the one who pretty much saved everyone. It was her idea to put that electric shock thingy in Rajkumar's shoes so that when the time would come, she could electrocute him and bring him down. It was her cleverness that she made sure the smoke started on the haystack to which she was able to get Maya to have an asthma attack (and it was smart of her to see the inhaler coming out of her purse in the first place). Zakir was smart to also see what Sandhya was up to. 
Suraj wanted Sandhya to continue her duty as a police officer. Neither he nor Bhabho said that Sandhya is to be blamed for anything. She took the humiliation that RK and his gang were giving her via Bhabho but she used her wits to get them off track and save everyone (except for the one guy who died sadly, leaving his newly wedded wife). Bhabho is a mom, and she didn't want her son to die so she did what she could to save him from getting shot. It's sad that all the family members were against Sandhya because they were only thinking about themselves. Rathi Parivaar are the real selfish ones out there. They only think about themselves - what is best for them. They don't care about the fact that others in the world also need saving. Sandhya was able to save many lives, not just her husband's and MIL's. And I know her MIL will be okay too. They are just being dramatic but geez, Bhabhasa is a jerk. I hope he apologizes to Sandhya after Bhabho and Suraj tell him that it was all Sandhya who saved them and she could have been killed...

No one thought about the fact that Sandhya could have been killed as well in all this. No one thought about what she was going through - so how the HECK is she the one to be blamed when she was doing her duty as a police officer? Any police officer in this situation would do what Sandhya did. This is never about saving a family member, but about saving everyone from life threatening danger. And RK and his gang were totally that way. 

Now if you want to blame someone, blame the Rathi Parivaar for allowing Prema and Disha into their homes. People are shown stupid in this family for trusting people who do nothing but want to kill or harm them. Hasn't being bitten once been enough for them to know not to trust people, do a complete background check and kick people out the minute they find something off about them!?!?! Where the heck were their minds at??!?! 

Stop blaming on Sandhya, cause that is just being really stupid and ridiculous. Put yourself in HER shoes first before judging her and her emotions and feelings. 

Everyone should be ashamed to blame someone who was risking her own life to save others because it's her duty, her job and her respect.