AP mission successful...15th Dec..

shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zannat18 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Totally agree with you ðŸ˜Š.
candy02 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

shanaya28 thumbnail

candy02 thumbnail

shanaya28 thumbnail
chandrima awesome analysis..

About Nisha bang on she is going through hell with watan..Every day she is on the alert to save her dignity..This guy deserves a big punishment and i so hope Arjun is the one to free Nisha from all this torture..

Baccha singh and Bhanupratap will do anything to save their skin..same thought here i'm already getting the feeling they will do something and its Arjun who will get trapped in their web of deceit..The day Arjun will refuse to marry Pyscho and confess his love for Poorvi that Bhanupratap so called love for his daughter , Baccha singh for his own benefit will target Dayal family..Its hinted so many times Arjun will do anything for Poorvi and protect her family though it will mean self-destruction for him..

Arjun just makes me laugh with his sarcastic words to Tanu.i could not stop laughing the way he clapped his hands to get Tanu out of illusion and said manushree whatever shree..he is too good..What to say Arjun has such charisma and Tanushree is bound to become obssesed of him..Definitely miss i'm the best is having a big misconception about Arjun..I do fear though this obssesion of Tanu can be dangerous..

"So, let's wait and watch how they fight with the world and if they fail better they go beyond this world instead of converting this beautiful, beautiful relationship into an indigestible affair".Well said and i so want creatives to show them fight these full of hatred people and make the love of Arjun..Poorvi emerge as the winner..I'm crossing fingers and i so wish it creatives come up with both of them going away from their family..Do have a secret marriage from these people ..At least Poorvi will not be having an affair with Arjun but be with him as his wife..Dont know if its possible looking at the graph work of EK but still keeping some hope we get a Novelty in the scenario and not a cliched one...i'm also for both having a tragic end..At least their soul will meet up there..

One more thing its feels good to see the understanding..trust in their relationship..Arjun also not discussing about their private matters in front of Gauri..Good to see he is having this kind of presence of mind and as per his say even a friend can be the enemy...

On a side note and this is for  creatives..There is Zero chemistry between Arjun..Tanushree ..Next Tanu repeated dialogues and constant plaster of a smile on her face with her BG score is becoming really boring..Please keep us away from the torture of that illogical twist if you want viewers interest...

Edited by saveeta24 - 9 years ago
shanaya28 thumbnail

candy02 thumbnail

candy02 thumbnail

shanaya28 thumbnail