My thoughts on episode 95

stephie34 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Krithika's a big old mean selfish and idiotic person who deserves nothing but the harshest  treatement a person can possibly endure...Seriously how dare she make the Khurana's fight...i knew that was a fake kidnapping but poor Simran is not seeing the bad in her daughter because she is still affected but the thought of abandoning her child...Reaction to Kritika...

Samiaria  i actual missed her yesterday but we got enough of her today...she is just too stuck up how dare she talk bad about SidNi...and the way she talked to Pratima but the best part was the way she pretended to be the victim in front of her mom...Reaction to Samairia...

Mona oh Mona how could you...Seriously she knows how evil her daughter is but think Pratima is wrong...Samairia really played her cards right and make Pratima fall in the trap...Reaction to Mona

DD the best mother ever...Seriously i just loved how DD treated Roshni with.so much care she really loves her daughter and the best part was when she saw Sid limping and helped him walk...that was just cool...Reaction to DD...

SidNi reunited finally...Sid is alived and Roshni is happy once more...Nia acted perfectly again as the wife in distress...and when she knew Sid was alive...that was one of the best scene ever...how cute of Sid to help others...Seriously he was definitely missed by me i am so happy he is okay...Reaction to SidNi reuniting...

Fantastic episode loved everyone today especially SidNi and DD sorry for the Khurana's though but overall episode was amazing and Deserves...
Edited by stephie34 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aparnalokam thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Lovely post
Expect kritika's part epi was awesum