Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Equine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: .Reshama.

aww another postive post about praneet..omygosh😳..people are still obsessed about him and pritam🤣...plz make more of these anti posts👍🏼..this proves pr2 are still strong competitors...😆plz go ahead🤣

Thanq for your validation and tht aarthi GIF.
NathuPyare thumbnail
Originally posted by: --SH7_Sunny--

Aap takleef mat karo meein theek hoon chaude mein 😉 

bahut badiya mai bhi yahi chahta hoon ki aap theek rahein...chaude me rahein...mere dil me aap ke liye kuch nahi hai...god bless ! 😃
Equine thumbnail
Praneet should do some kind of hawan for himself to remove the curse of captaincy on him.
shahhet thumbnail
Originally posted by: Equine

Praneet seems to have some capraincy curse on him. Captaincy slipped out of his hands many times, just by a whisker. And he's also a hot favorite for Captain's nominations. Out of all the 6 captains so far, four of them directly nominated Praneet. Ali, Upen, Punz and Tanna have nominated him. But, Punz reason for nomination was the silliest one. Nominated pandit for being cordial with Nigaar on her eviction. 😆

Sometimes, I feel sorry for him. He tries so much to be in the good books of everyone but still gets nominated directly by the captains. 😕

GG ne nominate nahi kiya tha Praneet ko, only exception, isn't it?
Equine thumbnail
Originally posted by: shahhet

GG ne nominate nahi kiya tha Praneet ko, only exception, isn't it?

GG was asked to save and not to nominate. If he's asked to nominate, praneet might have created a record for captain nominations.😆