Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir

Ashlok Pic FF -"D for Desire "- Chp 6 Uptd 16/1/15 - Page 13

sathuraj thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Office wala romance...

Beautifully written...

Perfect picture with the perfect wording sweety..

Thanks for the romantic treat...

u didnt updated ur index darling...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dv19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Part  4

In the lift when we finished our meeting and came up .. to the office.. you pretended and maintained silence.. dono why .. u behaved.. so.. was it that ..the previous act of mine..being very rude hurt u so much that you were ready to spike me with ur teeth and eyes...

Those blazing eyes.. that smirk  on ur eyes.. i dont like it.. how many times.. i need to utter.. i would be happy when ur eyes looks so magical and hypnotical.. rather than fiery.. i want ur salty, sweet eyes.. i lvoe this fiery one too ...but u wouldnt know how much it turns me on .. so that u have to struggle in the night .. as much as my Ass in one fire now..

My proximity and my cologne or the breath of mine ..hinders ur gut..  i wanted to come closer and smell ur sweet scent...

I pinned u on the wal.. never bothered it was the store room or the office room.. 

U wouldnt budge.. u wouldnt let go off ur stiffness.. So u bit.. bit me.. which turned me on more and more..
i would have been very happy if ur hickeys were on my neck or on shoulder  or on my chest or on my nple.

After biting.. just to save ur  self from my bloody anger u turned the topic and changed it to a humorous one.. asking me.. whether  did i wash my hand  .. or did i just now returned from gym it was tastng very salty.. or what did i eat fro lunch.. the flesh is not tasting liek beef nor chicken.. it tastes like smooth mushy mushy mush room..

Shlok u should start eating nice healthy food.. so our babies would be so cuddly like u ..

YES..U UTTERED BABIES.. IM READY NOW GAL..

Part 5:https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4250477?pn=20

Edited by deepavasudev - 9 years ago
dv19 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: misti_ashlok

Thanks to you for reminding those days of hate n love...missing that right now...

Thank you..
dv19 thumbnail
Thank you..
dv19 thumbnail
Thank you..
dv19 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sathuraj

Office wala romance...

Beautifully written...

Perfect picture with the perfect wording sweety..

Thanks for the romantic treat...

u didnt updated ur index darling...

Thank you..

im yet to do all the updats sat.. no time only da..
dv19 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mehare

awesome update👏❤️❤️

Thank you..
SahriShrAvi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: deepavasudev

Ur pestering and irritations..i couldnt handle for some time.. so much u annoyed me i wanted to run off from office somewhere so I could return and venge my thirst..
U dint stop ur nonsense.. u came till car to infuriate me..

To stop u from annoying me any more.. i had to unleas my other side.. the terror part.. I held ur hands tightly ,,,in a hard and rough pull.. so that in my hand clutching you ..you would understand how much this strength I can show on ur body ..on the bed ..or on the couch in the office.. so much ..i can make ur body want me.. more and more..that u will not walk for so many days..

this is only the trial baby...

You couldnt handle the tight clutching..u understood that i had to calm down my anger.. finally you begged to become cool.. i did become cool .. finally i was ok...

see the below proof.. my mind was calm and now thinking of so many nirma thoughts.. ur yellwo saree.. the see thru pallu.. the breasts so  ballsome..  so cute tiny apples.. any time, may hands aim at squeezing them .. and crushing them .. when we are under the comforter..

my hands are now aching and inching ..mm by mm.. to come and undo ur dori and then bress it from behind..

this day had to come to an end.. or may be i want to .. make love now.. wait and see gal...

DV...😃 Amazing ,Amazing Amazing .. i was waiting for your pic story... um loving this concept of (POV) of Aashlok ... but if you ask me ... i would want to know and  prefer Shloks POV ..MORE😳 as we are still in confusion that EXACTLY when shlok felt for tiny... when mahn CVs disappointed us alot by not showing his desire n POV ever... 😭 But here you go...DV😃 we have our own CV ...i mean DV🤣

loved Office romance ...Gusse wala, zabardasti wala wonderful loved it...
continue soon🤗
Edited by SahriShrAvi - 9 years ago
dv19 thumbnail

OFFICE ROMANCE  -------PART 5

The glee on ur face .. tells that how happy you are ..when the baby word comes out from ur mouth.. Yes ,, more and more u annoy.. it makes me angry..more and more im angry.. you get to taste the BAD ASS  me on bed.. which turns You on .. you are shy .. but you would ask me directly to be animalistic ..instead  you tease and test me so i can be wild on our bed and but the bed on fire..

Im happy at the end..im able to satisfy you in bed.. if not..god knows how much u will be bitching me and spreading wrong rumors if i were potent or no ..

I guess now it is time to show the proof..

More than me you were desperate now.. i can see in ur eyes.. You wnated a file from the topshelf.. finally instead of taking the file .. u slip and fell on me .. ur chain getting stuck was just an accidnet which u created .. but it was u .. who wanted to taste my lips very badly ..

U came closer and blew air on my face.. ur eyes were rested on my lips.. my eyes on ur lips.. expecting what they would do next.. instead of fanning..will they come and suck mine ..bite my beardy cheeks. . or wil the tongue twirl on the ear lobes.. will the hands get tied behind my hair.. what ? what ? what next ?..

my anticipation are sky high baby..whatever.. do fast.. my groin now itches to do the  dance..

Part 6:https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/118537785

Edited by deepavasudev - 9 years ago
dv19 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mahirmukhtar

Wow office romance Deeps! My favourite one! 😳

Thank u Mahi..