Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pallavi25 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: ipkfan38

The day Ekta starts making finite series, viewers will celebrate! But shes too fond of the moolah dished out by the channel so she keeps going and going and stretches her serials like a piece of overchewed, tasteless gum! 

Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: pallavi25

Munni, so it turns out that all the kids of NeRag are just 1 year apart? πŸ˜²

Ranbir- 19

Nishi- 18

Agam and Arav- 17

Suhani- 16

No wonder Ragini said to Neil: Itna Karo na Mujhey Pyar! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜›πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Yeh dono toh Angad Kripa se bhi aagey nikal gaye! πŸ˜†

Hahahaha Pallu your comment cracked me up, and bring my naughty side out lolz... Ragini was smart, she knows agar iss ne zyada pyaar kiya toh India ki population badh jaayegi, issi liye uss ne strict rule banaye aur divorce hi le liπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... Good strategy Ragini!!! 

Angad Kripa ke aage badhne se pehle hi Ekta ne show khatam kar diya lolz... Nachiket was not lesser than Angad Khanna.. Telling you honestly his fustration actually coming out jo andar hi reh gaya tha πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

MB
Infinitedreams thumbnail

Originally posted by: bheegi

Yes, the kids ages is a mystery for sure

Ideally, Ranbir should be 21 as he talked about how Agam stole his license to buy alcohol. In the US, drinking age is 21. But looks like he's about 19 per Ekta's writers

Ideally, Suhani should be 18 as they celebrated her high school graduation and now acceptance to Brown university. Perhaps, she was a precocious child and skipped two grades and that's why she's 16!

Agam is 17 as he said that in one episode

Neeshi is 18

Arav is also 17? (If he's Agam's twin?)

Yup...Neil and Ragini were way too busy in their 6 years of married life (I came up with that number as she probably got married at 18 and was divorced by 24 and after 15 years she is now 39 -- she mentioned she's not 40 yet!)

Also, if NR have been divorced for 15 years and if Suhani was born after their divorce, how could she be 16??? Another mystery

Ufff kitna confusion hai, mujhe toh soch kar hi chakkar aa raha hai... Kuch toh gadbad hai, Suhani ka kuch toh raaz hai...

MB
pallavi25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Infinitedreams

Hahahaha Pallu your comment cracked me up, and bring my naughty side out lolz... Ragini was smart, she knows agar iss ne zyada pyaar kiya toh India ki population badh jaayegi, issi liye uss ne strict rule banaye aur divorce hi le liπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... Good strategy Ragini!!! 

Angad Kripa ke aage badhne se pehle hi Ekta ne show khatam kar diya lolz... Nachiket was not lesser than Angad Khanna.. Telling you honestly his fustration actually coming out jo andar hi reh gaya tha πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

MB

Kya andar reh gaya tha? πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Hehehe Munni we have been naughty on IF since 2005 KYPH forum! Abhi takhum nahin sudhrey! πŸ˜†

You're right, Ragini had to think abt India's population...if AK had continued they would have broken NeRag's record! πŸ˜³
Infinitedreams thumbnail

Originally posted by: pallavi25

Kya andar reh gaya tha? πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Hehehe Munni we have been naughty on IF since 2005 KYPH forum! Abhi takhum nahin sudhrey! πŸ˜†

You're right, Ragini had to think abt India's population...if AK had continued they would have broken NeRag's record! πŸ˜³

Pallu you are not so bholi that you don't know what actually left inside him πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†... Arey population badhani thi, aur Ragini ne break lagwa diya, abb samajh jaye kya andar reh gaya lolz...

Pallu hum sudher nahin sakte hain, especially when we are together...

I am sure AK would left NeRag's behind, thanks to Ekta warns Kripa ka kya horaπŸ˜†.

MB
Edited by Infinitedreams - 9 years ago