Kanwal4salman thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
thnx 4r update.n precape was gud...
Lovenarbhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rockofages

two days without KVB ...is like two long  years without him...Qh without kvb is like a song without a lyrics...(my pov)...😭

Totally agree with you😭 missing our hero..

Wynter thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i liked today's epi...
i guess it looks like after several days.. or weeks or months? since we got a good precap !! πŸ˜†
heheh.. all we had in the precaps were sanam being kidanapped, aaher, aahil nikha, tanveers laughs... πŸ˜”
And that peer baba.. how does he manage to appear in every single spot at the exact time..could you please tell us.. we mere mortals (not that you aren't) could afford getting that piece of advice !!
Khala khalu were too hilarious today.
And the cream of todays epi is ofcourse, Sanam Ahmed khan.. wait.. its, Sanam Raza ibrahim..
for a second, when she was shouting at billi from up, i felt as if it could be seher trying to take revenge for hurting her sister..
but naah.. its our dear old sanam.. our very own strong determined dhaabe waali with whom we fell in love with..
The only thing missing's Kv.. but i could make it up with sanam's final word attacks..
i was worried they would dump more of rahafa till kv returns.. but it actually speaking wasn't that bad...Edited by Wynter - 9 years ago
Danitrini thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Suku_SwaRon

Totally agree with you😭 missing our hero..

I miss KV too. Out of the two teaspoons of sugar in my coffee, he is one and surbhi is the other. Right nw, you can tell and feel an absence. 
ShaitaanKiKhala thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Sari woh sanam hi thi na? Yeh suku na mujhe tension mein daal diya 😭 πŸ˜†
ShaitaanKiKhala thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Wynter

i liked today's epi...
i guess it looks like after several days.. or weeks or months? since we got a good precap !! πŸ˜†
heheh.. all we had in the precaps were sanam being kidanapped, aaher, aahil nikha, tanveers laughs... πŸ˜”
And that peer baba.. how does he manage to appear in every single spot at the exact time..could you please tell us.. we mere mortals (not that you aren't) could afford getting that piece of advice !!
Khala khalu were too hilarious today.
And the cream of todays epi is ofcourse, Sanam Ahmed khan.. wait.. its, Sanam Raza ibrahim..
for a second, when she was shouting at billi from up, i felt as if it could be seher trying to take revenge for hurting her sister..
but naah.. its our dear old sanam.. our very own strong determined dhaabe waali with whom we fell in love with..
The only thing missing's Kv.. but i could make it up with sanam's final word attacks..
i was worried they would dump more of rahafa till kv returns.. but it actually speaking wasn't that bad...

yes she was sanam only 😳
ssrdj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Danitrini

Hey Sarita, I loved today's eppy except for the graveyard part. However, the Babba's words are very positive. In addition to which, so is the precap. Sanam is going to fight tooth and nail for revenge and for her marriage.

One thing that confused me in the precap.

Is it the two sisters are there, one on either front of Tanu and she has no idea. Maybe it is camera shots, but I got the impression that while Sanam was talking to her, and they showed Tanu's other side, Seher was there. I get the impression the two sisters are going to play their grandmother's words. DOUBLE the strength, DOUBLE the courage. BOTH will dress like Sanam... NO ONE could tell the difference. But somehow, the girl talking in the precap seems to not be the same girl standing quietly smirking at Tanu. So Sanam was standing at Tanu's left talking to her, while Seher was at her right, smirking at her. I maybe wrong, but it appeared like two separate persons going around. Like both were circling Tanu at all times... or BOTH were throwing remarks at her at different tmes.

Yea Dani

Seher's role has yet to be disclosed..so will have to wait for the same
Lovenarbhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Well sarita now i feel relaxed coz now it is confirmed that sanam is aahil's  wife. However sweet and nice sanam 2 is, she still is seperating Sahil. Its not her fault though. Coming to the episode its was totally disgusting Tanveer's downfall has begun, now as sanam is back with a bang, she is spitting fire, now she will twirl aahil on her pinky fingerπŸ˜† Precap awesome, rest  of it🀒 Thanks for the update.
ssrdj thumbnail

Originally posted by: Surbhiholic.

actually i just saw only last part so for me it was good epi πŸ˜†

Good for you..billi was a torture today
ssrdj thumbnail

Originally posted by: Surbhiholic.

Sari woh sanam hi thi na? Yeh suku na mujhe tension mein daal diya 😭 πŸ˜†

Mariya jis confidence se woh 'Sanam Raza Ibrahim' bol rahi thi na it is Sanam only