Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jiya.k thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: preetgurti

Jiya I saw lamhe again today

oh angel mujhe bhi dekhni hai lol sunday ko dekhti hu phir se...
Rak014 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pals2411

Yes dear...I am a Mangalorean...Bunt (speak Tulu)...But I don't know to speak Kannada (though I can understand little bit) as I am born and brought up in Mumbai...πŸ˜›...Clarify kiya naπŸ˜†

Hi all ...againπŸ˜³πŸ˜†

I like Manglore!😳 That ice-cream shop!πŸ˜›

I hate fish ka smell there!!πŸ˜• I dont like Banglore as well! Its so polluted and oh my god! Traffic!🀒

But shopping ke liye Banglore is the best!😳
Pals2411 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ILTHBEB

Thanx pallu darling for ur nice wu. Jalal's kala khutri is like public toilet without any ticket anyone can enter there n exit frm there. What kind of nikammo soldiers of ja that without fighting with kidnappers they came to jo telling it.

Yesterday when Jalal said 'kaal kothri' I was laughing and thinking about all those culprits who ran from there...Starting my coconut fibre who ran on the day when Jodha was unconscious (vishpaan)πŸ˜†...Hawa ka rukh badal jayega but Agra ka security and their useless soldiers hamesha aise hi rahenge...
preetgurti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Rak I left your answer of lavina prc character
Rak014 thumbnail

Originally posted by: preetgurti

Rak was asking in previous cc her role prc character was like moti
freind cum bandhi always with heroine

Oh!! Thanks preet!!

This is only her break then! πŸ˜•
ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@bhavz: abhi ka naam maat lai. He should wear bengals n shari like ladies to leave pant shirt.
@preet: i also like a lot karan's acting.pinch to u. N divyanka does over acting this is also true.
Rak014 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ILTHBEB

Guys,frm 1st to last i hate ruq b/c i knew she would b the main obstacle in jj's life n i extremely disliked lavina's acting frm her prior ruq role she always has been selected as negetative role kyu ki face e yasai hai. When i see her walking like ramp stage's model n her crooked teeth along with ugly smirk,i feel to pour kerosin on her face n burn match stick on there. Etnai violenece feel karti hu. She is the 1 of main reasons today i have stopped to watch JA.

Aaja!πŸ€—πŸ€—

Ruq lovers ka milan!😳🀣
NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8
akdha zra promotionπŸ˜›
history_geek thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Pals,

Thanks for the WU. :)

NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Pals2411

By the way I don't understand why Jalal does not want to bow and free Moinuddin...When his security proved useless and SD escaped, Jalal was not that affected (woh chalta hai)...and when his son is in danger and culprit is asked in return why is that a big deal for him...In fact in first case, I will say BIG insult to Jalal due to security lapsing but in this case we can at least tell that Salim's life was in danger...What is Jalal's logic...I don't get it...πŸ˜•

this is wat im nt gettin pallu...wat if they kill salim?his security toh pocho math useless usless😑no logic nothin...his ego again