I am not disappointed with this track.

feminist thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
First of Hello everyone!!! I am an international viewer from Bangladesh. LOL yes Indian dramas are VERY FAMOUS in my country that we even don't watch our dramas. hehehe 😳 
I will be honest I joined India-Forums recently only because of HUMSAFARS. And I AM OBSESSED! ha! 😃 I mean I have my exams next month yet I can't stop thinking about it. I watch it on tv, then I also download it from youtube or sync in my dailymotion app and watch it all over again. Don't freak out I have all the episodes on my phone hahaha. I read the reviews and the written updates in here and there are such nice people over here.

But as I don't have Sony HD I don't get to see many repeats. I think one of the reasons Humsafars is low because most of us watch online. Some of my indian friends watch it on dailymotion as they do not get the time to watch on time.

Well Jokes apart. Many people were complaining about this sudden track of pregnancy and also about how unprofessional Arzoo's behaviour was.

I am very offended by the facebook comments too about how it will lower the trps and how some people took it even further by saying bakwas hai or end it already! 😡

I get it we are all mad but honestly its MUCH BETTER than the pathetic lame plots that some idiot serials have such as SNS of starplus (No offence but seriously I wonder why do people even watch it?) 🤢

Let us see the positivity.

Arzoo was hurt, period. I am mean come on, Sahir isn't the only one with the right to know about someone's life, just because he is the BOSS. But he forgot, outside office he is not even remotely related to her. So he has no right to ask her anything. She broke her wall which she guarded so protectively just so she could share his pain. Their relationship is more about pain and healing rather than love. He has goes on saying shit to her and she will keep mum? What type of justification is that? Why does he care if Zaki is with Arzoo? Instead he should feel happy considering he knows how good Arzoo is. Who is he to call her dhokebaaz? HUSBAND? BOYFRIEND? FRIEND?😲😲😲

I will be honest  . . . I am happy with this pregnancy track yes even I am mad about the whole characterisation assassination progression but let us see what this drama unfolds. I am loving it. The treat of watching Harshad Chopra's jealousy after Tere Liye is like a cherry on top. In fact this time its much more intense, desirable and honestly hotter than anything on fire. hahaha let us all have patience. I was watching this for HC and now even I warmed out to Shivya Pathania she looks like a down to earth person and an amazing actress. I am so surprised it isn't getting the desired trps considering how much popularity it has gained in such a short time and this is the first time that a show I normally like isn't on top 10. very painful. 😭😭😭

I am blaming it on SONY 😡😡😡  and because of them I hate CID now. 😭😭 I DONT WATCH IT ANYMORE!!!

Maybe we should tell Gorky sir about this problem? I dunno oh well let us sit back and enjoy because I have a feeling its going to be worth it. 👏👏👏
Edited by feminist - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ecrivain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Hmm nice post ..I agree with u to an extent tht somehow this track might lead to something ...
N yes character assassination is so typical with this PH tht it's boring now ..nevertheless let's see here its headed

sho-shweet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Dhokebaaz surprised me too.Honestly speaking even if she's pregnant she didn't betray anyone as she was not in relationship with him.Just loved how Harshad shows the jealousy through his eyes.This is my first show  so have no idea about Tere Liye but in HS he's definitely taking all the lime light due to his amazing screen presence.
feminist thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sho-shweet

Dhokebaaz surprised me too.Honestly speaking even if she's pregnant she didn't betray anyone as she was not in relationship with him.Just loved how Harshad shows the jealousy through his eyes.This is my first show  so have no idea about Tere Liye but in HS he's definitely taking all the lime light due to his amazing screen presence.

YES!!! 😃 I am hoping this plot will be executed properly because if forced marriage is done without Arzoo's knowledge about his comatose wife then I think I will be banging my head on a wall. You haven't watched TERE LIYE? Omg do it NOW! If you get the time watch on youtube. LOL I am a big HC fan. Believe me you will love it. :)
Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Very nice post...and yes I also started watching it or HC... as for the pregnancy track wonder what the reason is behind this track...it's come out of the blue...maybe to bring things to a head between the step leads