Posted: 9 years ago
updated on page 1... 😊
AnuPurva thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: TaanuDeewani

@Rojaa...yes..u said it right..that was a cute little scene..I loved it too 😊

yes.. me too loved that scene..😛

the whole episode today I was just watching Sahir... Sahir and only Sahir...😳 And SaAz 😛😊
Rush_25 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice post. Gabbar C was on the verge of accepting that he can't see her with anyone! And he loves her! But he didn't! That's ok there's time...
And like u said GC isn't sacrifice types.. Esplly when it comes to Arzoo. Sacrifice hoga Zaki..
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I love sahir ... He is who he is and right or wrong very consistent char ... Arzoo on the other hand is always all over the place and rude and arrogant ... No offense but she is always mixing personal and professional life and then is being so arrogant about it too! To top it she is so unprofessional and her dialogue about her punctuality cracked me up! Like seriously arzoo? I am fine with her being immature and impulsive but then it should be acknowledged that way, these traits should be established as weaknesses not as character strengths, which makes it impossible to relate to her! The way she spoke to sahir yesterday was so not needed but that was not all, he is always the one woth no ego and she is always the one with a big fat one when it comes to sahir! In all other things she seems to have no self respect! Be it zaki or ka or anyone else!

All the arzoo and zaki scenes were OTT for friends, no friends nehave this way ... And i cant blame if ppl think they r in a relationship as a viewer i felt that ... I dont get why arzoo is in hospital with him filling the form?

Sahir on the other hand was totally in character, arzoo has shown him that she cares, he loves her without realizing it and he has been cheated once in life already ... So seeing her like this him Misunderstanding makes sense specially when she wont deny either! sahir doesnt know she loves him and zaki arzoo have dropped all hints of a possible relationship between them so anyone can think like that!

Sahir with all his flaws is a treat to watch, arzoo i try my best to like, relate to and enjoy but usially its limited to just one epi in between several, when she makes sense!
shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Upma you stated everything. HC was brilliant as usual.

The way Arzoo was behaving had it been anyone else he/she would have lost their job. She seem too busy with jhumroo khan which had been ringing continuously instead of focusing on meeting. When you are in a meeting isn't it understood you need to keep phone on silent? I doubt any employee working in Saiyaara would even dare to talk to Sahir in that tone or any firm will appoint employees who talk rudely with their boss or owner of leading fashion house. Coming late to work, leaving office whenever you want, talk rudely to your boss the list goes on.
prettypri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hi...that was a detailed post..you always manage to get all the points down😃.
Yes Sahir was jealous...he cannot examine his own feelings or confess even to himself that he loves her...she is always around him...wanting to care for him..he has always felt the pull...he is starting to question himself...it's not easy because of his past...not just that he is married but also because zeenat betrayed him and left him bitter and lonely! And the dhoke baaz that he uttered..to himself...was a manifestation of that jealousy...he thought she cared for him...and he sees her filling pregnancy test forms with his Casanova brother...in that situation...the human mind doesn't process before reacting...and Sahir...as per what's shown till now...only said that to himself! It was more a case of..she also turned out like this..I thought she was different,..he is not really rationally thinking at that moment to wonder about all that he knows about Arzoo and take a decision!

But here I would like to mention that Arzoo doesn't have any such issues...she has acknowledged to herself that she is in love...got divine proof in fact...he has apologised to her for wrongs done and not done...isn't it time for her to show some patience,understanding and sensitivity towards a person she vowed to help heal? She has seen how closed off he is ...how he doesn't tell anyone what is bothering him...but she has also seen how nice he is..how fair...that's why she fell in love...how can she be so rude to the man she loves...so unnecessarily that too...is this the way one talks to the person one is in love with...knowing he is already sad and under some cloud in his life? She didn't have to be so rude to him ...as an employee or as a person who thinks she has seen the pain behind the facade of anger!

The way she was friendly with Zaki...I should say comfortable with Him..makes me wonder...when did she get so comfortable with him...she is ok with him praising her and coming so close and saying things that anyone would understand as not friendly...Zaki isn't even a really close friend of hers!

And to top it all she overrode Sahir...threw his words said in an absolutely different context back at him...and as usual refused to tell him why she needed to leave in the middle of the office day...all for Zaki...I don't blame Sahir for thinking they are in a relationship...

I wouldn't expect him to investigate and get to the truth of the matter either...I certainly don't want him apologising later for not stepping in...because Arzoo is being plain stupid...her dear friend Zaki is expecting her to sacrifice her honour for his promise and she agrees??she is not thinking what that will do the person she certainly knows she is in love with...is she?? Why is it his duty to be God always??

Harshad as the angry,hurt,jealous lover who hasn't even realised he is in love was superb...his expressions when he sees her with Zaki..showed his angst...the extreme agony and the feeling of helplessness as well..as he cannot really do anything about it...he was amazing
👏
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
And i dont get how is arzoo trying to protect family honor bu not refuting she is pregnant? Whether zaki got sumaria pregnant or arzoo isue still is the same na? How does arzoo taling it on herself instead of them knowing its sumaira makes it any different? Why should sahir be obliged for that is beyond me ... Sahir has always gone out of his way to protect arzoo even without acknowledging he loves her, arzoo despite realizing is still same arrogant girl who alway blames him without realizing her own mistakes Edited by Soaps1 - 9 years ago
prettypri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Soaps1

And i dont get how is arzoo trying to protect family honor bu not refuting she is pregnant? Whether zaki got sumaria pregnant or arzoo isue still is the same na? How does arzoo taling it on herself instead of them knowing its sumaira makes it any different? Why should sahir be obliged for that is beyond me ... Sahir has always gone out of his way to protect arzoo even without acknowledging he loves her, arzoo despite realizing is still same arrogant girl who alway blames him without realizing her own mistakes

Lol...yes...if Zaki was Sahirs sister we could think she saved his family honour by taking the ilzaam on herself...but this way I simply don't get how she is saving the honor..in fact she is a guest in that house...Samaira is a family friends daughter...it's actually worse for Alvira if Arzoo is pregnant! 
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Lovely post Jyo
yup it was amazing to see him finally jealous

At first I didnt like overly friendliness for Zaki but then it indusced some jealousy so it was good

Unfortunately Sahir behaves in a ridiculously arrogant way all the time which is enough to consfuse a girl

Coming to employee to check one's ,message/  employer relationship I guess in a meeting its considered highly unprofessional. arent we supposed to put it on silent and by mistake even if we forget and it rings one is supposed to apologize and immediately put it on silent.

Ok I agree its a show but arzoo's tone to her boss was very rude and in real life a person wpuld have lost her job

And to take his girlfriend to the doctor why Zaki needs Aarzoo's baisajhi

He has done the act himself so he should account for it alone. Isint it?
Edited by -Gitanjali- - 9 years ago
Ecrivain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Hey jyo nice post n it's always good to be here 

Ok so I am not quiet happy with the current track but well a jealous sahir as perfect to watch he was great n ur right only n only a man in love can do this ...

Kudos to KC for portraying it brilliantly 👏

I have issues with zaki n ARZOO n the way the MU is headed but I will wait n see wht the cvs have in store 

However it looks like a dj vu ...and the rinse recycle shud be limited ...I wud love see them surpise me pleasantly n not just bring the character assassination agan n AGN ...

Cheers