India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

WHEN IS MEENAKSHI LEAVING THE SERIAL?

sahhar_jassi Groupbie
sahhar_jassi
sahhar_jassi

Posted: 16 November 2004 at 5:42pm | IP Logged

they said she was just a special appearance for like 6 days like any other special appearance but shes been here now for more than two weeks!!. i was just wondering when she is leaving and what exactly the main PURPOSE was of bringing her in. if anyone knows when shes leaving plzz tell me because theyre just stretching her character now. also jassi's makeover was supposed to happen, wonder what happened to that.

pj04 Goldie
pj04
pj04

Posted: 16 November 2004 at 5:50pm | IP Logged
actually according to her interview she had about 8 episode...monday was 6th with her appearance so we have about two more to go...hopefully by next week she will be gone...the track has moved back from purab jassi angle(after the probable estrangement) to gm with the fire episode. also with samir in new york this weekend ...i don't hope to see much of him or meena on tube this week or next week.

Edited by pj04 - 16 November 2004 at 5:52pm
*Anjali* IF-Dazzler
*Anjali*
*Anjali*

Posted: 16 November 2004 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
Jassi's makeover supposedly will be in the first week of December.  I think originally they said November, but now it's first week of December Confused
pj04 Goldie
pj04
pj04

Posted: 16 November 2004 at 5:57pm | IP Logged

my guess is fire episode will bring out kohinoor and armaan's some what shady past in light...jassi will be heartbroken.....purab will fly her to someplace exotic as a change from the messy scenerio of gm...where she will have her makeover.

i guess you will have ur wish anjali...purab will be the one who will help her with makeover(his thinking in today's episode hints at it...why people are so interested in jassi....i am purab and i can do what i like...why did jassi run away...etc)

anniegupta_ Goldie
anniegupta_
anniegupta_

Posted: 16 November 2004 at 6:13pm | IP Logged
true pj... maybe purab might be her makeover reason
arjunarmanlover Groupbie
arjunarmanlover
arjunarmanlover

Posted: 16 November 2004 at 6:41pm | IP Logged
Well most likely she will stay, cuz she has to go with purab!
pj04 Goldie
pj04
pj04

Posted: 16 November 2004 at 7:25pm | IP Logged

actually if you think about it..it is a very good strategy...if kohinoor and all the past deeds will come to light...jassi will be caught in scandal....armaan is guilty and helpless....so purab does what a good friend does...fly her away with bebe in tow for her makeover....(after the public announcement in the party there is no social or parental restriction) she is ofcourse distraught. while purab camp will claim that the makeover is bcoz of him, she is sad because she trusted someone like armaan...and she will fall in love with purab once she is alone with him amd gm/armaan are out of scene......ofcourse all this while purab is making romantic overtures towards jassi...falling more and more in love with new jassi creating a whole new line of debate.

on the other hand armaan camp will claim that she is distraugt bcoz she misses armaan, the makeover was triggered bcoz of him and the story is back to blf track so we will have armaan /jassi romance soon.ofcourse remorseful armaan missing jassi and on and off mention of armaan by jassi will help them support thier claim.

so effectively there are new emotional twists everyday...and both camps are still hooked(more than now since both the camps are hopeful)...the trps will remain stable...may even shoot up and we still  don't know who she will end up with or who is more important in her life.

what do u guys think?????

however this is assuming that purab and jassi survive the current crisis brought on by meena

Edited by pj04 - 16 November 2004 at 7:53pm
Princess IF-Veteran Member
Princess
Princess

Posted: 16 November 2004 at 7:40pm | IP Logged
Hopefully Meena won't leave until Armaan and Jassi are married and she takes Purab with her.

Go to top