Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
My wishes ...
The only show I loved... n whose memories now I cherish ...

Long Live KRIYA πŸ˜³ 
dhakarn thumbnail
Latha's wishes

Re living the memories of MKAP... just like for u all MKAP has become a integral part of my life...it's very special to me because it's the first TV serial I ever watched... that too when I don't know the language even... Arhaan's magical performance kept me hitched to the show... inspired me to learn the language... even now after 5 yrs...there is no day which passed without watching at last an episode or VM of MKAP...Thanks to all the cast and crew of MKAP... for giving an everlasting memory...

dhakarn thumbnail
Renu's wishes...

Happy Anniversary to all MKAPians. β­οΈ 

I dont have words to explain when it comes to Kriya Arja and MKAP .This is the first serial i watched till end juat for my Kriya and My Arhaan  .U wont believe i was nt in mood to watch pratigya when i saw a hero. Bt after that He is the only reason for watching the show. πŸ˜³ Today also i watch Pratigya and never ever bored with it.Again Happy 6Th Anniversary to All. Miss you a lot. πŸ˜Š 
dhakarn thumbnail
Yemi di 

One of my old postersπŸ˜›

Khushi96 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
such a lovely thread even thought its been 5yrs i still remember Kriya everyday β€οΈ
as well as mkap the show was unique and original concept long live mkap in our hearts.

My contribution i haven't made vms for sometime so i thought of doing  and adding here on the best  on-screen jodi/couple

Krishna pratiygya vm Saawan aaya hai from Creature 3D 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INpkJsUOapo&list=TLYKqSqF6cod4w&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

yt link  here

Edited by Khushi96 - 9 years ago
rekrn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Never watched any Hindi serials before, but got the channels for my parents.  The first time I saw Kriya on screen was when K tried to stop the bus P was leaving on.  From that moment the chemistry between Pooja and Arhaan as Kriya was so sizzling that I was hooked and am still hooked to this day.  Still watch the show everyday even though it's been over 2 years since the show ended.  To this day Kriya's chemistry is still mind blowing and so electric don't think I will ever get tired of it

MKAP was such a wonderful show with an amazing cast and crew.  MIss the show so much.  Happy 6th Anniversary MKAP you will forever be in my heart.

I dedicate this song to Kriya one of my favorites

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0MuztEwL2Q[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by rekrn - 9 years ago
Latha.I thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
nice thread Dhanya...thank you...
I started watching this show for Arhaan... though the story line and rest of the cast were also very impressive...loved Arhaan's acting...and became a big fan of him...ever since mkap I'm following all his shows...and will keep watching all his coming up shows...however MKAP will always stand as a spl show in my life...and KST remains my 1st love...ever..❀️
Renu111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wonderful thread di. πŸ‘ and wonderful creation from all..I miss my show and all the wonderful people like u all.. 😭 The show will remain in my heart till end..Long Live MKAP. Hope arhaan will come back soon and we all met once again.
πŸ˜›
manissha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awesome thread Dhanya . Wonderful creations from everyone. MKAP is the first show I  love to watch again and again.No other show impressed me like this . I liked this show because of Arhaan and will follow all his shows in future.πŸ˜›