Murder attempt in Ajeeb Dastaan Hai Yeh

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Excerpt

Murder attempt in Ajeeb Dastaan Hai Yeh

Attempt to murder seems to be the flavour of the month for Life OK shows.
Wondering what are we talking about?
Well recently we reported that in the upcoming episodes of Laut Aao Trisha (24 Frames Production) Kushan (Ayaz Khan) will try to kill Trisha (Nalini Negi), and now the exclusive info from our side is that a similar kind of track will be seen in Ajeeb Dastaan Hai Yeh (Balaji Telefilms) too.
Our sources revealed that Sarika (Vivana Singh), who was Vikram's ex-girlfriend, will pose that she has been victimized to domestic violence and her husband Abhay (Vicky Thawani) is abusive in nature. In an attempt to free herself from Abhay she will try to kill him, but her true intentions will be something else.
"Sarika was in love with Vikram (Apurva Agnihotri), but left him due to his poor financial condition and married Abhay. Now Abhay's business is at a loss and in an attempt to leave him Sarika will first pretend to be a victim of marital violence and then finally in a desperate attempt will try to kill her husband", said one of our sources.
Vivana Singh, who is essaying the role of Sarika, was shocked at first after she heard about the development of her character in this direction. But, the spirited lady decided to portray her role convincingly and hence did a bit of research for her role, source further shared.
We tried reaching Vivana for a comment but she remained unavailable.
This particular episode will go air next week.
We will keep our readers updated once we receive any further information.

------------------------------------------

Love Money Power the three elements which are intertwined & one can keep doing anything to get themselves into seeking extreme .

I see more pblms coming in Sharda's plate as Sarika may involve her mom and complain or head to delhi!

Anyhow Vikram's past has to come face to face some day & he will decide best for himself looking fwd to it !!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

milinda.shreyz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
what The ðŸ˜²ðŸ¤¢ ðŸ˜†
Huma.Malik thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for sharing
OMG😲 she is so evil
fan555 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
A new problem to start. OMG. Sarika is more dangerous than samarth.
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
^ Not interested in this track! ðŸ˜µ
milinda.shreyz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I am more than happy to see itz not Ajay planning to murder Saurav or Samarth plotting to murder Vikram darling !
ritusimple thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am some how not interested in this track.. Way too much happy with shobha Vicky garu Samarth MIL nani.. The show has got a grip now.. N now again they want to shift tracks n bring in new twist..  Too much of negativity..  Samarth tarun Ajay n now sarika.. I hav not seen so many negatives in a single show so back to back.. We enjoy samarth's character.. We love to hate him.. Ajay is also playing his part very convincingly which is gud.. But now sarika.. It's too much
ddsoaps thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Somehow I trust the CVs to do a good job with this track. So lets wait and watch.
paki-kuri thumbnail
Like brother like sister...hate samarth & just despise sarika gosh shes soo sick and twisted...whenever vikram will confront her hope she gets what she deserves...
greatsaleen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Blatant plagiarism or is it called inspiration! Can I say "Gone Girl"?