Bottle hurting leg scene- Is Sanam abnormal? :/

OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 9 years ago
I am very irritated wid friday's epi of bottle hurting scene? Why d hell Sanam was saying those stupid dard dialogues wen she hot hit by a daaru bottle dat also 4m a great distance?🥱 Did she even knew dat d bottle belonged to a man or woman? How can she so easily n in a relaxed way say dat d person may be going thru some pain to throw d bottle n god sud not give such pain to enemies too. Who says only cheated lovers throw bottles? Any oversmart or careless person can throw bottles to show off themselves or to just throw d bottle? I loved Seher's reaction. She said right dat no one can be so nice n she thought her as alien wen all used to praise her in d house. If a bottle hurts a normal person then he/she will be angry n may be curse like Seher not give stupid dard lectures like Sanam😡. Is Sanam abnormal?😡 Even Zoya was not dis much abnormal. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-FeistyPhoenix- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
LMAO ðŸ¤£ 
So Sanam is immediately termed as an abnormal alien for merely sympathising with another man's pain 😲 but Seher is a forever angelic saviour for homewrecking , conning/looting , lying , and plotting/scheming 😲  LOL ðŸ¤£ 

Originally posted by: angel_juhi04

I am very irritated wid friday's epi of bottle hurting scene? Why d hell Sanam was saying those stupid dard dialogues wen she hot hit by a daaru bottle dat also 4m a great distance?🥱 Did she even knew dat d bottle belonged to a man or woman? How can she so easily n in a relaxed way say dat d person may be going thru some pain to throw d bottle n god sud not give such pain to enemies too. Who says only cheated lovers throw bottles? Any oversmart or careless person can throw bottles to show off themselves or to just throw d bottle? I loved Seher's reaction. She said right dat no one can be so nice n she thought her as alien wen all used to praise her in d house. If a bottle hurts a normal person then he/she will be angry n may be curse like Seher not give stupid dard lectures like Sanam😡. Is Sanam abnormal?😡 Even Zoya was not dis much abnormal. 

🤣🤣 She is that. It could have been teens getting drunk and throwing the bottle or anyone else. She sat and gave such a long bhashan on how only dukhi aatma's drink. 🤣 I was staring at her just as astonished as Seher was. 🤣🤣
ShaitaanKiKhala thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ..Sakura..

LMAO🤣

So Sanam is immediately termed as an abnormal alien for merely sympathising with another man's pain 😲but Seher is a forever angelic saviour for homewrecking , conning/looting , lying , and plotting/scheming 😲 LOL🤣

yes kiru she will never make any post against her darling seher ..but always ready to bash sanam for such a small reasons🤣 only God Seher is always right 🤣
chaith5 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Yess sanam is abnormal she needs to learn something from my angel sunheri 😳

Originally posted by: chaith5

Yess sanam is abnormal she needs to learn something from my angel sunheri 😳

yes sanam 'The Weakest' really need to learn from her Saviour seher😳Edited by Surbhiholic. - 9 years ago
-FeistyPhoenix- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Surbhiholic.

yes kiru she will never make any post against her darling seher ..but always ready to bash sanam for such a small reasons🤣 only God Seher is always right 🤣

Well Mariya it takes a certain sense of practicality to call a spade a spade ðŸ˜‰  so until than - blind phans FTW ðŸ¥³ ðŸ¤£
chaith5 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

yes sanam 'The Weakest' really need to learn from her Saviour seher😳

yes sanam is very weak seher is the best women with a golden heart 😎

Originally posted by: ..Sakura..

Well Mariya it takes a certain sense of practicality to call a spade a spade😉 so until than - blind phans FTW🥳🤣

agree kiru 😆
OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

I wud hv said d same thing if it was Seher in place of Sanam. How does she know dat d man or woman was in pain? Anyone can throw d bottle. We vl get angry n curse d person if v r hit by bottle instead of giving such a big bhasan n assuming d person to be in pain😆.