Qubool Hai

Bikharthe Sapne ......Dec 8th - Page 6

royalsgirl93 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

after watchin the epiz a few times, I tired and figured out there was a lot that was not explained...or shown that give us happiness or positivity in the next few epiz...

we all know that KVB is not goin to come back for the nextfew epiz bc of he is home resting which is a good thing :P no offense

but if anyone will have noticed... when tannu was tellin the REAL sanam about SANAM 2 or new girl that is what I call her...the new girl was so concerned and feeling terrible about what she has done taking someone husband away from the true love he had...and also even in the segment she said that I feel terrible about his
and it showed in her faced too when she saw sanam..I don't think she will turn negative I don't see that happening

and also, I feel that lafit will be with sanam the whole way and with REHAN I think he went to look for Seher for sure...but I have a feeling he will back soon

but anyway I don't have no regrets about the upcoming tracks because we know it is start on the revenge track and sanam takin down tannu and sahil comin together xoxo

so I am actually looking forward for the nextfeww epiz even though we might not have AHAIl but ya should be interesting how sanam will tell new girl about tannu and her relationship with ahail

thanks for the update

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Danitrini thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: royalsgirl93

after watchin the epiz a few times, I tired and figured out there was a lot that was not explained...or shown that give us happiness or positivity in the next few epiz...

we all know that KVB is not goin to come back for the nextfew epiz bc of he is home resting which is a good thing :P no offense

but if anyone will have noticed... when tannu was tellin the REAL sanam about SANAM 2 or new girl that is what I call her...the new girl was so concerned and feeling terrible about what she has done taking someone husband away from the true love he had...and also even in the segment she said that I feel terrible about his
and it showed in her faced too when she saw sanam..I don't think she will turn negative I don't see that happening

and also, I feel that lafit will be with sanam the whole way and with REHAN I think he went to look for Seher for sure...but I have a feeling he will back soon

but anyway I don't have no regrets about the upcoming tracks because we know it is start on the revenge track and sanam takin down tannu and sahil comin together xoxo

so I am actually looking forward for the nextfeww epiz even though we might not have AHAIl but ya should be interesting how sanam will tell new girl about tannu and her relationship with ahail

thanks for the update

Actually, I agree with you. Today's show, I finally watched with great torture. Knowing what was expecting Sanam at the other side of the gates, I dreaded the eppy. That girl has been to hell and back, and still has to suffer for awhile. 

Tanu might tell Sanam tomorrow to take the girl and show her the ropes. Sanam will be devastated and while alone with the girl.. the girl apologizes and promises Sanam that even Aahil did not know who was under the dupatta. Eitther the girl or Latif tells Sanam. This is how Sanam will know Aahil had no idea. I really think that for now, the girl will NOT be turning negative. She seems really uncomfortable with the entire situation and i'd love to see her working behind the scenes to help bring Sahil together. I want Sanam to go in the bathroom, scream it out, cry, and come out as brave as a lion ready for battle. 
sylvia99 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Thanks, everything is shattered
JShukla thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: angel_juhi04

I am surprised wid d fact dat Zoya was hardly seen in salwar kameez cuz she always wore jeans but both her daughters r given dull clothes. SaSe sud open dat secret door again n use their mother's clothes😆.

Hmm.. I don't think Salwar Kameez is not vibrant.
Zoya always had better makeup and vibrant colored tops.
Sanam can also do with good makeup and some dark colored clothes, even if it is Salwaar kameez. Frankly I like seeing her in her ethnic clothes. Just some change of color and shades.

Wearing jeans does not equal to non-dull clothes.

ShaitaanKiKhala thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: micshy

yes and that irritates me.. nawab ki begum fakeeron jese dresses pehne aur vo FL jo poor hai uski wardrobe check karo😡
maybe surbhi herslef likes light clothes that aint too heavy as in i remember she said she prefers light makeup and clothes.. but still i dont like her clothes... i wsih she also gets to wear beautiful clothes like Arzoo of HS

Seriously this PH 😲