I knew Madhu can never be ths selfish.. Nice story
madhurish thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: musicismylife

Awesome 😊
I knew Madhu can never be ths selfish.. Nice story

Thanks dear...
Yep! Our madhu is always selfless... Never been selfish...
madhumeandyou thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey di. dont kne if i had commented on this before, but i dont think so as i read this before becoming a member. anyways i loved this story too much "pyaar hai di pyaar" . read it again. loved everything abt this story, rk's misunderstanding, their first kiss, drunk suhaagrat, radhaji supporting her, she winning over mohanji n rk, sikky dips story, that typica villain dialogue of madhu's that rk copied , mb reuniting with her parents .n rishbala's love making, everything. just loved it to bits. lov u di. if not commented before, sorry . 
madhurish thumbnail

Originally posted by: madhumeandyou

hey di. dont kne if i had commented on this before, but i dont think so as i read this before becoming a member. anyways i loved this story too much "pyaar hai di pyaar" . read it again. loved everything abt this story, rk's misunderstanding, their first kiss, drunk suhaagrat, radhaji supporting her, she winning over mohanji n rk, sikky dips story, that typica villain dialogue of madhu's that rk copied , mb reuniting with her parents .n rishbala's love making, everything. just loved it to bits. lov u di. if not commented before, sorry . 

Aww...awww... Such a beautiful comment... 
Even i guess u havent commented Before on this story... If you did also i m simply happy to get another lovely comment from you baby... Thanks...
I got to rekindle what i have written in this story through your comment... Glad u loved this story to bits... 
Love u too so much... 
mimibm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Nice story...Madhu was a bit unusually portrayed here with her unabashed nature and no rona-dhona business...Rishabh took his time to fall for her but he did the right thing eventually...a happy story with a happy ending 👏
madhurish thumbnail

Originally posted by: mimibm

Nice story...Madhu was a bit unusually portrayed here with her unabashed nature and no rona-dhona business...Rishabh took his time to fall for her but he did the right thing eventually...a happy story with a happy ending 👏

Thanks dear...
Yeah... No rona dhona from this madhu or from any of my madhu's lol... I like showing my madhu's bubby & crazy... Lol...
Loved ur comment... 
vishuv thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Akka, madhu is the show stealer here. She is crazy witty smart romantic sexy bold and confident. She didn't want to reveal the secret but rather ready to take all the blame on herself . she is a chartered accountant ! Wow. I always like the way you portray madhu in diff profession. 
Dipali the witch is timid here ? Super. 
Rk was gonna marry dipali but he finds madhu more attractive ? Semma ponga akka. He eyes her sexy legs always. Can't believe it ! Madhu asking him to get into business at their suhag raat jeez... Can't she atleast pretend to be a little shy ?

I liked the typical villain dialogue rishbala used for their respective father in law. It cracked me up !!
sapnaf52 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awesome story sudha di
madhu is crazy , bold and confident.
love the typical villian wala dialogue .
such a sweet and cute story.
love the crazy &bold madhu.