AsYa TS "Ishq..." Last Part Page 12 COMPLETED

Posted: 9 years ago
    AsYa TS "Ishq..."

AsYa were going to marry in some days yet they didn't confess their love for each other... Dilshad was mad at her son who was EC and was wasting his time in "wo... actually"... she had cleared him that he has to confess his love before Nikah otherwise she will throw him out of the house but but but after his Nikah so he can get a better punishment... Zoya was also mad at him as he was saying this Nikah nakli and all... she just wanted to go away from him but her heart was not allowing her to do this... yes she was in love with his Akdu Ahmad Khan but she was not sure of his feelings...
Wedding preparations were on full swing... Dilshad, Najma and Zeenat Aapi were going out for dinner with some decorators so AsYa were alone at home... actually not alone... billi was also there... don't be mad... Asad wanted to confess his feeling for his Miss. Farooqui tonight so he mixed some sleeping pills in her juice so nobody can disturb them...

Asad had gifted her a beautiful black sarree with backless blouse... yes a backless blouse... well Asad was not that type of man but he loved seeing her in sarree that too backless... he smiled at his thoughts and got ready in a black 3 piece suit just to compliment his Miss. New York... he got ready and made his way towards backyard where he had arranged a dinner for them...

Zoya was too ready in his gifted sarree... she blushed when she remembered that her EC nakli fianc had gifted her a backless blouse but she was sure that he will not going to do anything... she mentally prepared herself for a breakup and made her way towards the back yard...

Asad was in backyard when he felt her presence but in order to check her feelings he hid himself... Zoya came there but she didn't find him there...

Zoya: Allah Miyan... What's wrong with you Mr. Khan... mjhy yaha dinner k liye bula kar pata nahi khud kahan chaly gaye...

Asad listened her self-talk... he was happy that she was too going crazy without seeing him... he smirked and made his way towards her from behind... he reached just behind her placed a hand on her bare waist...

Zoya got shocked when she felt a hand on her waist but on the next moment she recognize his touch and turned to face him... her breath stop as she was facing him... not just facing they were inches apart... she mentally scolded herself but her eyes found his perfect manly lips... she licked her lips unknowingly...

Asad don't know why but he placed a hand on her waist and it felt too good... she turned to him... he got lost in her beautiful eyes... he was mesmerized in her beauty... he was sure that she too loves him... he just wanted to stop that moment forever... he had planned his entire life with her... his thoughts were broke by her next move... she lowered her eyes... firstly he felt like she was feeling shy bcox of his continuous gaze on her but no... she was looking at his lips... he smirked for having such effect on her... he was too gazing at her rosy lips that were begging for a kiss... but when she licked her lips... he just wanted to crash his lips on hers... but he stopped himself... actually he wanted to make it perfect for them... so he decided to confess first and after that they can do such adult rated stuff...

Asad: Miss. Farooqui...

Zoya: huh... she came back on her earth by his voice...

Asad: where are you lost???

Zoya: I was going to kiss... she blurted out...

Asad: kiss???

Zoya: kiss... nooo... I was going to call you...

Asad: but I heard kiss Miss. Farooqui???

Zoya: app mjhy invite kar k kahan chaly gaye thy... she diverted the topic...

Asad: I was here only right behind you... he whispered in her ear and roamed his hand on her waist...

Zoya was controlling her feelings but it was getting difficult for her by his moves... she took a step backward but she slipped... she closed her eyes in fear of falling but she felt a pair of hands around her and didn't fall... she was in his strong arms... safe n sound... she opened her eyes an found him looking at her with concern...

Asad: you are fine???

Zoya: ji... she stood up on her feet with his help... she set her sarree and placed her hair on right shoulder...

Asad: beautiful...

Zoya: ji... she heard him saying "beautiful" but she wanted to confirm...

Asad: you are looking amazingly beautiful...

Zoya: shukriya... she remembered their purpose of meeting and her face fell...

Asad: what happened???

Zoya: kuch nahi... Mr. Khan I know app ne mjhy yaha kyun bulaya hai... is se pehly k app kuch kahen... main app se kuch kehna chahti hoon...

Asad: ji kahieye... he knew that she was thinking wrong but he wanted to hear out her first...

Zoya: Mr. Khan I know app k liye yeh Nikah matter nahi karta... but for me... Nikah is a life long commitment... and I m ready for it... but if you don't want to do this let me know...

Asad: Miss. Farooqui I... he stammered...

Zoya: let me finish Mr. Khan... apko Nikah nahi karna to mat kejieye... par yeh nakli sagai, nakli nikah mujh se nahi hoga... apko pata hai meri ammi nahi hain par phupi main mjhy meri ammi nazar aati hain... apki vaja se mjhy un se jhoot bolna parta hai... she is like my mother Mr. Khan... main un k sath aisa nahi kar sakti... she cried...

Asad: Miss. Farooqui... app ro kyun rahi hain... he wiped her tears...

Zoya: I know main apko achi nahi lagti and you like your tannu... but it's my family too Mr. Khan... apko agar Nikah karna hai to asli vala karna hoga... no nakli and all... but I know you are here for breakup and I m ready for it...

Asad was hearing her out... he felt proud of his mother for selecting such golden hearted girl for him... she loved his mother so much... and she already considered his family like her own family... if he doesn't love her than he will surely fall in love with her again... but she was thinking that he is here for breakup and she was okay with that... no he can't let her go from his life like that... when she had stated that she wanted this Nikah to be asli his heart overwhelmed with pure happiness... now he had to take the matter in his own hands...

Asad: ho gya apka???

Zoya: you are so mean Mr. Khan... I think I should go now...

Zoya was about to go when he grabbed her hand an she fell on his chest... she was shocked by his sudden move... she was again too close to him... she can feel his breath on her face... their close proximity was creating a havoc in her mind...

Asad: Miss. Faro... Zoya... he whispered...

Zoya: ji... she composed her thoughts and replied back...

Asad: apko waqai hi lagta hai k mene apko breakup k liye bulaya hai???

Zoya: nahi... she said looking deep in his eyes...

Asad: I know my family is your family... or app ne abhi kya kaha I like tannu... he said with blank expressions...

Zoya: apko hamesha se traditional larkiyan achi lagti hain or app har waqt keht rehty hain k main jeans pehnti hoon or...

Asad: or dil ki boht achi lagti hain...

Zoya: huh... she said with shocked expressions...

Asad: Zoya I know I m bad at expression myself but tell me one hing... do you really thoughts that I called you here for breakup???

Zoya: Mr. Khan app kya kehna chahty hain...

Asad: pehly app btaiye app kya chahti hain???

Zoya: I don't know Mr. Khan...

Asad: that's not an answer...

Zoya: app kya sun'na chahty hain???

Asad: app ne kuch dair pehly jo kaha... wo sab...

Zoya: Mr. Khan... agar apko mujh se nikah karna hai to asli vala karna hoga warna main yeh nakli nikah nahi kar sakti...

Asad: or main ap se sirf asli nikah hi karonga...

Zoya: matlab app ne mjhy breakup k liye nahi bulaya???

Asad: apko kya lagta hai k main apko etni sexy sarree gift kar k yaha etni romantic decorations kar k breakup k liye kahonga... he reasoned...

Zoya: eska matlab app sach main mujh se nikah karna chahty hain???

Asad: you know na I m EC... okay leave it... Miss. Zoya Farooqui I love you... from the day one when a saw you at the Dragah... I fall for you when I laid my eyes at you... you really love my family... and I know you have feelings for me too... so now tell me are ready to be Mrs. Asad Ahmad Khan...

Zoya was beyond shock... her Akdu was proposing her that too in total unromantic way... she came up with an idea...

Zoya: kya kaha app ne...

Asad: app ne suna nahi???

Zoya: nahi suna... app ne yeh sexy sarree mere liye li...

Now it was Asad's turn to get shock... he had confessed his feelings to her just now but she was asking about that sexy... no stupid sarree...

Asad: app ne uss k bad kuch nahi suna... he said with disappointment written on his face...

Zoya: haan... app ne... I mean AAK was saying "sexy"... I mean its miracle... she smirked...

Asad: hmm... he cursed himself for saying such words... now his confession was long forgotten...

Zoya: wesy Mr. Khan apko nahi lagta k app ne mjhy boht hi unromantic way main propose kiya hai???

Asad: haan par... wait app ne kaha app ne nahi suna...

Zoya: wo... main apko tease kar rahi thi... I m still under shock k app ne "sexy" kaha...

Asad: Zoya... I love you...

Zoya: okay...

Asad: just okay???

Zoya: haan to or kya kahon...

Asad: leave it... he was about to go when he felt a tug at his hand... he smiled as his Zoya was going to confess his feelings... he turned...

Zoya grabbed his collar and pulled him towards her with full force...

Asad: Zoya... he was shocked with her move...

Zoya: abhi abhi app ne kaha k apko pata hai k mere main app k liye feelings hain... phir app aisy kesy ja sakty hain haan??? Or apko nahi lagta apko etna handsome nahi dikhna chahieye... apko pata hai main kitni muskil se khud ko control karti hoon... she said coming closer to him...

Asad: to main apko handsome lagta hoon???

Zoya: haan kyun... nahi lag sakty kya???

Asad: nahi... mera matlab tha k app mjhy dekhti hain to control nahi hota or...

Zoya: or... she said coming more close to him... they were just inches apart...

Asad: you love me...

Zoya: I love you...

Asad: that's it... he smirked at her...

Zoya: you tricked me...

Asad: app mjhy tease kar sakti hain to main kyun nahi...

Zoya: but that was not fair... she said and turned her back to him...

Asad: everything is fair in love n war... he whispered in her ear...

Zoya: haan par... she again turned to him...

Asad: I love you Zoya n that's it...

Zoya: I love you too Mr. Khan... with that they hugged...

Asad started huming and sang for her for the 1st time...

Hey Hey Hey

Tumhein Pata To Hoga
Tumhi Pe Mein Fida Hoon
Tumhi Hai Jabse Hai Chaha
Hawaon Mein Udta Hoon
Tumhi Mere Har Pal Mein 
Tum Aaj Mein Tum Kal Mein 
Hey Shona Hey Shona 2

Zoya too joins him and sing...

Tumhein Pata To Hoga
Ki Mere Dil Mein Kya Hai 
Chalo Kahe Dil Ki Woh 
Kabhi Nahi Jo Kaha Hai
Tumhi Mere Har Pal Mein 
Tum Aaj Mein Tum Kal Mein 
Hey Shona Hey Shona 2

AsYa were dancing... he came closer to her and sang...

Tum Jo Gussa Bhi Karo 
To Mujhe Pyaar Lagta Hai Jane Kyon

Zoya came behind him and hugged him... her hands were on his chest... he too placed his hands on her hands...

Main To Jo Bhi Kahun 
Tumhein Iqkaar Lagta Hai Jaane Kyon
Chodo Bhi Yeh Ada Paas Aake Zara
Baat Dil Ki Koi Kehdo Naa
Hey Shona Hey Shona 2

AsYa sang along on their new found love...

Shona Hey Shona
Shona Hey Shona

AsYa confessed and both were happy with their togetherness...

Sooo how's it????
leave ur likes and feedbacks...
with love Ashii...

Edited by AkaiBara - 7 years ago
Salam...
how r u all... hope all r fine...
well i m here with an AsYa OS... hope u like it...
actually i have a continuation for this OS so tell me should i continue or not????????

P.S Jas its for u darling...
Edited by ashiii333 - 9 years ago
ress...
unres...
beautiful os ashii...
actually zoya ki tarah mai bhi was shocked fr Asads words 😆
loved it...
n the thing that i lyked most was Asad giving sleeping pills to tanu... pehle hi patta kaat diya tannu ka 🤣
second part k liye me waiting...Edited by aarzoo50 - 9 years ago
res 4 jas, arzoo, amu, aroo, nilu, mayur, sasir, abi, asif, anopama, yumi, niya
res fr jas amu gowtu yumna arooEdited by aarzoo50 - 9 years ago
ress
unres

awesome blossom os Ashi⭐️⭐️⭐️
woh bhi mujhe dedicate kiya...happy tears😭
Love u love u love🤗
I loved Asya ka nok jhok wala confession😛