India-Forums

|| Happy 11th Birthday, India-Forums! ||

Angel-Jot. Moderator
Angel-Jot.
Angel-Jot.

I-F Crazy Creatives Head, BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 06 December 2014 at 11:18pm | IP Logged

11 Years Ago..
Admin Vijay created a site we know today as www.India-Forums.com.

Many birthdays have come and gone, many members have come and gone. However, if there's one thing that's stuck with members and the website, those are the memories that were made.

Some memories were made as an integral part of the website - as Development Team members, others as regular members. This is the moment where the CC teams thanks the DT members, the Coolbies, Videobies and the regular ladder group members for making IF what it is today.

But the journey doesn't end here or anytime soon and we know that. With the hard working teams (BollyCurry & Crazy Creatives) and the countless ventures, India Forums will continue to grow. As it continues to grow, it will continue to give us more cherishable memories.

The following 97 member(s) liked the above post:

vijaygk_09Aahaanalove.anjlebatool1994dhruti11SaNa_sTaRTeriGalliyanJess2014HippoSucksWahianholicRibelle_IshRaCoolest_ChihuTeriGalliyan.PrincessN*Dev.*-Koeli_Appy--FrozenRain-.Tanya..LovelyDreamer.-Swetha--Reshu16--Rossete-SushK16Akshatha19..Christine..dreamy_crazy-Misek-mnx12christiandior.KhotaSikaShreyaMou_farah-sayeed-Rose_PetalPoojaSushItaLuvArTi4ever-Hanaa-TORALSIDnajma123Crazy-Loverabhigya24PookhiAwesome-blossom-SAMAN--Patakaa--phenomenal-KatelynMSN_VannyDryacrazygirl4arvijyoti06Sano88monikasethpinky_blueskiesalways_a_TV_fanOhmyjerryworldlipshaaAASUSPreternaturalsanwdeboleena.mannaLadyDabanggNeerjaadebasree04somergasm.-dosy_devil--Rashi-DiVirgo_Ridz_pinkpearl5Piya_MalikParo_rudraGuruvishva...Ayesha.....AngelicAnu..AMIT_TheFanOfGCAbhiya4lifehoneybees22Edna_Philipaishu3003Angel_Luvttrocks.Anisha.-Mrinalini-_BlackPearl_Madhuri53-Mrs.MSK-DB_reloadedCutiepie RaniChillMaarYaar-Priii-blessing-beautyNikki_Titli-Orchid-RatiTheAngel.Nichuss.Amrita.

somergasm. IF-Sizzlerz
somergasm.
somergasm.

Vivacious CC Captain, Arrow Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 07 December 2014 at 1:21am | IP Logged

Aahaana

Channel Moderator
To Global Moderator

My journey started  October 22nd 2005 in Kavyanjali forum. Joined Tamil sections and wrote updates there and became forums Viewbie on April 2007. On 27th May 2009, I had a pleasant surprise awaiting in my inbox.  In what I thought was supposed to be my promotion as the Moderator in Tamil Section turned out to be the Channel Moderator Promotion for Sun TV and in June 2011, I became Channel Moderator for India-Forums sections ( top one) and on 26th November 2012, I was promoted as Global Moderator for India forums. There have been a few heart wrenching moments during my journey, yet everything happens for a good, and enthralled by my second home!  A day doesn't go by without India-forums.com , a place I have made many friends. Happy 11th Birthday, India-forums.com!

gk_09

DT Member
To BollyCurry Head

I began my journey with BollyCurry by writing feature articles back in 2008-2009. To expand on this initiative, a small team of I-F members was formed. A team, which merely consisted of a couple of people when it started, is now comparatively quite large in size. Through this successful journey, I became in charge of the News Room operations of BollyCurry (i.e. we write all the fun feature articles!)

My DT journey has been equally intriguing. I joined the Development Team as a Coolbie. Shortly after, I was promoted to a Viewbie for the same section and followed the chain up to the Global Moderator position. It's been a bitter sweet roller coaster ride but an unforgettable journey!

Angel-Jot.

Viewbie
To Crazy Creative Head

My journey first began at the Fan Fictions Forum on March 24th, 2008. Being an avid fan of fan fictions, I spent much of my time reading Angad-Kripa fan fictions and then later writing some. On August 9, 2010 I managed to get selected as a Buzzer for the BollyCurry team and later,  I got promoted to Viewbie of the Twilight Forum on January 5th, 2011.

Finally on December 26th, 2011 I made it to the Crazy Creative team. On November 26th, 2013 I was promoted to Moderator. Shortly after, on December 31st, 2013 I was announced the new
Crazy Creatives Head.

somergasm.

Ladder Group To Crazy Creative

I have no memory of how I stumbled upon I-F. Weird! I know. 
But every moment I spend at this place is amazing. 
Crazy Creatives has got be the best thing that happened to me over here. Not a day passes without talking to my wonderful team. 
We're like this CRAZY HAPPY FAMILY
And we're definitely going to remain the same. =P
God knows how many homeworks they've helped me with ROFL

MSN_Vanny

Ladder Group To BollyCurry Buzzer

Out of a dozen other popular Indian portals, I found myself creating an account on India-Forums mainly because of it's wide coverage and user friendly lay out. Becoming a part of the BollyCurryteam has been just a stab in the dark, but I'm glad I took that stab because now, I can't imagine life without my fellow mates in the News Room or without keeping abreast with the world of Bollywood. BollyCurry has taught me more than I had initially expected. Whilst improving my writing and researching skills and learning from some senior members (free at that!), I'm having fun! Now, in particular, BollyCurry has become a part of me and I wouldn't want it any other way.

Edited by Aahaana - 08 December 2014 at 7:28am

The following 67 member(s) liked the above post:

vijaygk_09Aahaanabatool1994dhruti11dinazzSaNa_sTaRRibelle_IshRaCoolest_ChihuTeriGalliyan..Tanya..LovelyDreamer.*Dev.*-Koeli_Appy--Swetha-SpunkyTigress-Rossete-dreamy_crazyAngel-Jot.-Misek-christiandior.KhotaSikaShreyaPoojaSushIta-sayeed-Mou_farah-Hanaa-Crazy-Lovernajma123TORALSIDMSN_VannyKatelynDrya.SilentPrincessfan145crazygirl4arvijyoti06pinky_blueskiesalways_a_TV_fanmonikasethiwantitallOhmyjerryworldlipshaaPreternaturalLadyDabanggdebasree04-dosy_devil-deboleena.manna-Rashi-pinkpearl5DiVirgoAbhiya4life..AngelicAnu..honeybees22GuruvishvaEdna_Philipaishu3003Angel_Luv.Anisha.Madhuri53-Mrinalini-_BlackPearl_ChillMaarYaar-Priii-blessing-beautyNikki_Titli-Orchid-Nichuss

-Koeli_Appy- Coolbie
-Koeli_Appy-
-Koeli_Appy-

FF Graphicer,Graphic-tastic CC, PR, CP, FIR, SPN BC Winner

Posted: 07 December 2014 at 1:34am | IP Logged

As we wait for the new memories to be created, the CC team gives you the chance to go on your own quick little road to memory lane.

Post your most fondest memories in the thread and drop the friends involved in those memories a quick PM so they can share their own story of that memory. Wink

C r ed i t s

|Video Creation: flirtatious.| Voice #1 (Video) flirtatious|
|Voice #2 (Video) Angel-Jot.| Thread Creation: Angel-Jot.|
|Texts (Thread): somergasm.|

Edited by Angel-Jot. - 08 December 2014 at 3:20am

The following 65 member(s) liked the above post:

vijaygk_09Aahaanabatool1994SaNa_sTaRRibelle_IshRaCoolest_ChihuTeriGalliyan..LovelyDreamer.-Swetha-*Dev.*SpunkyTigress-Rossete-dreamy_crazyAngel-Jot.-Misek-KhotaSikaShreyachristiandior.PoojaSushItaMou_farah-Hanaa-Crazy-LoverTORALSIDnajma123MSN_VannyPookhiKatelynDryacrazygirl4arvijyoti06Sano88pinky_blueskiesalways_a_TV_fanmonikasethlipshaaPreternaturalAASUSLadyDabanggdebasree04-BlueEyes-somergasm.deboleena.manna-dosy_devil--Rashi-pinkpearl5Paro_rudraGuruvishvaDiVirgohoneybees22Abhiya4life..AngelicAnu..Edna_Philipaishu3003.Anisha.-MitwaIshqPe-Angel_LuvMadhuri53_BlackPearl_-Mrinalini-ChillMaarYaar-Priii-blessing-beautyNikki_Titli-Orchid-Nichuss

starry.phoenix Viewbie
starry.phoenix
starry.phoenix

BollyCurry Screen Writer, FF Graphicer,EBP, YRKKH BC Winner

Posted: 08 December 2014 at 4:26am | IP Logged
OMGEE!! India-Forums is 11 years old..
"baar baar din ye aaye, \baar baar dil ye gaaye
tum jiyo hazaaron saal, hain meri yeh aarzooo..

Happieee birthday to you...

and 3 cheers for VB for giving us IFClap

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

vijay*Dev.*Temptations.-Swetha--Rossete-najma123Pookhi..AngelicAnu..somergasm.LadyDabanggOhmyjerryworldmonikasethpinky_blueskies-Mrinalini-ChillMaarYaarMadhuri53-MitwaIshqPe-Nichuss-Orchid-Nikki_Titli

Nichuss IF-Addictz
Nichuss
Nichuss

Posted: 08 December 2014 at 4:40am | IP Logged
Shocked11 years...

its like strday i saw...i mean celebrated 10 years of IF...

its been (goin to be ) 3 years in IF..
so happy with the way show are promoted without any bias...
giving equal importance to both film world and telly world...

as im more active in tellyworld...

i have to appreciate the dev team... who take up
their time to spend in forums etc...
even in their bc schedule.. tey try to bring calm n harmony in 
forums...
kuduos to them... Clap

Thanking Vijay bhai for giving us this beautiful entertainment 
portal to get in touch with tellyworld and fans
news about the show... interviews... gift segments...
IF has become a mediator for fans to get connected with 
our favourite celebrities...Heart

Wishing Happy Birthday to IF... let IF touches all its goal... Animated Gifs

Animated Gifs Happy Birthday 2 U IndiaForumAnimated Gifs

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

vijayRibelle_IshRaCoolest_ChihuTemptations.*Dev.*-Rossete-dreamy_crazyPookhiDiVirgosomergasm.Ohmyjerryworldsanwpinky_blueskiesMadhuri53-Priii--Orchid-Nikki_Titli

.Tanya. Coolbie
.Tanya.
.Tanya.

Posted: 08 December 2014 at 4:48am | IP Logged
Happy Birthday India-Forums

I came to know about India-Forums when i was looking for some information about Gaurav Khanna...the day was 13th June'2007..and my journey as a coolbie began with the show Sasural Simar Ka

India-Forums has given me many friends here Aysha,Hina,Bhawna,Ekta to name a few. We all shared the same level of craziness about someone and had some crazy chats which makes me laugh even now when i think of it.

I also had the opportunity to work for Bollycurry for sometime and the way the heads guided us there is worth mentioning.

I am also lucky to have some really good people as the Mods of the show i m coolbie for and also the shows for which i m doing written updates now. Not to forget the Greenies
Gur,Aahaana,Shruti who always responded to me whenever i needed them.

Last but not the least thanks Vijay for giving us India-Forums. Can't imagine life without I-F

Edited by .Tanya. - 08 December 2014 at 4:53am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

vijayRibelle_IshRaTemptations.*Dev.*Pookhisomergasm.pinky_blueskiesMadhuri53

iluvuzaya IF-Rockerz
iluvuzaya
iluvuzaya

Posted: 08 December 2014 at 4:52am | IP Logged
happy birthday india forum..
that's really a big achievement..
i have really a good experience with IF...
i made  a lot of friends here...
thanks vijay for this
congratulaions everbody...

Edited by iluvuzaya - 08 December 2014 at 4:53am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vijay*Dev.*Temptations.-Swetha-somergasm.

ChillMaarYaar IF-Stunnerz
ChillMaarYaar
ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 08 December 2014 at 4:55am | IP Logged
First and Foremost, Many Many Happy Returns to India-Forums for their 11th Bday. Not a Easy Thing to achieve. 

I been On and Off from IF from time to time, but when ever I come back, I know where to look for that dumb friends of my mine on IF with me being a leader LOL

IF gave me Real Friends, closed ones are Nikz, Natz, Farah, Anba, Ami, Ramya, Gayu, Charu and so on, its good place for discussions, laugh at stupidity and make fun of each other. 

I learned how to make vms and siggies as i avoid S/W but IF made me curious and I learned it, though I dont make VM anymore as no couple can hold for long for more than 2month's LOL and i did only 4 lol 

Looks like I may end up doing VM on my Flash Couple... 

Thanks Vijay and IF Team for putting so much effort and trying to make this place more attractive and bearable. I been on DT for a while and I had fun being one, though unfortunately I dont have any DT members as friend. 

May you grow more with even bigger fans and members in time... 

Edited by ChillMaarYaar - 08 December 2014 at 5:14am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

vijay*Dev.*Temptations.-Swetha-Pookhisomergasm.Nikki_Titli.Amrita.

Go to top