My POV what this track should have been

Posted: 9 years ago
OK Finally I started skipping WU also ( I understand no one cares but😊) but thought of posting this after today's WU - what a nonsense - Showing Shandhya failing like this and Indian Government is not doing enough to stop this so called hijack - it is not Suraj/Bhabo lives , there are 60 other passengers - anyway let it be - if I were to be the owners/writers of this show, I would have done this track like this - Let RK gone once he was caught - why did they not execute him - he was already caught while doing terrorist act - so finish him off there and then during that track -  FF 15 months, Sandhya as an ASP, or whatever she is doing - introduce Disha, Prema like they did, and when they were about to hijack the plane to take revenge on Snadhya, catch them right there - finish - right so simple and so efficient - would have shown how intelligent Sandhya is - but CVs do not have what it takes to write such scripts - they only know this - so disappointed at them for not having enough creativity - if they wanted to show Sandhya choosing between family and duty, they can introduce it later like she got promoted and is required to move or something - that can be very difficult - they wasted so with this track - this track should have shown how intelligent Sandhya is and deserves challenging duties as far as her work - atleast this is my opinion - they also could have started improvement on Suraj - he stopped in 9th grade - why can they not show him continuing his education, attend professinal chef school and so on - then again we have to worry about TRP😡 Edited by GovindaGovinda - 9 years ago
CV's lyk 2 make things complicated GG...If they wud have moved the story as u've said , den all dis hype wudn't have been created...
CV's r twisting our brain's...everytym in d precap sumone point's a gun at BB , Suraj or some other passenger..
I've lost interest nw...everyone knows Suraj won't die nd neither will BB...😳
FINISH OFF THE TRACK NOW...
Well said GG, but CVs are not going to do things straight forward without making any fuss!!
I will never understand why CVs show Sandhya fails and fails and fails to get success..
So far Sandhya failed every time to Maya and her gong..and her all strategy failed...

I'm watching with a hope that this blooper track will end someday! 
lol GG
how can you expect this from dabh cvs
🤣 🤣🤣 🤣
Originally posted by Neel_M

<font color="#6600cc">Well said GG, but CVs are not going to do things straight forward without making any fuss!!</font>
<font color="#6600cc">I will never understand why CVs show Sandhya fails and fails and fails to get success..</font>
<font color="#6600cc">So far Sandhya failed every time to Maya and her gong..and her allstrategy failed...</font>

<font color="#6600cc">I'm watching with a hope that this blooper track will end someday!</font>

may be CVS trying to give moral to fans

"Failure is first step to success"
[=)]🤣

this Hijack was Stretched too much , now it becomes difficult for them if the next track is not upto the mark of Viewers taste and Expectation. Now Viewers find it a unappealing show if they bring stupid meena , emily fights. 
Originally posted by GovindaGovinda

OK Finally I started skipping WU also ( I understand no one cares but😊) but thought of posting this after today's WU - what a nonsense - Showing Shandhya failing like this and Indian Government is not doing enough to stop this so called hijack - it is not Suraj/Bhabo lives , there are 60 other passengers - anyway let it be - if I were to be the owners/writers of this show, I would have done this track like this - Let RK gone once he was caught - why did they not execute him - he was already caught while doing terrorist act - so finish him off there and then during that track -  FF 15 months, Sandhya as an ASP, or whatever she is doing - introduce Disha, Prema like they did, and when they were about to hijack the plane to take revenge on Snadhya, catch them right there - finish - right so simple and so efficient - would have shown how intelligent Sandhya is - but CVs do not have what it takes to write such scripts - they only know this - so disappointed at them for not having enough creativity - if they wanted to show Sandhya choosing between family and duty, they can introduce it later like she got promoted and is required to move or something - that can be very difficult - they wasted so with this track - this track should have shown how intelligent Sandhya is and deserves challenging duties as far as her work - atleast this is my opinion - they also could have started improvement on Suraj - he stopped in 9th grade - why can they not show him continuing his education, attend professinal chef school and so on - then again we have to worry about TRP😡 

Govinda, I beg to differ here...why the makers have to show family vs career dilemma all the time, why cant they show her managing both despite struggle with the support of suraj...wouldnt that justify the title of the show, at the same time it gives good message too...

now they are showing all kind of half-baked investigation stories, starting from theft to a very serious ones like HJ, I wonder what is left to show...maybe next track will be sandy investigating ghosts in a haunted house... 😆
Govinda, First of all I would like to say ...you are one of the most genuine members I have seen on the forum..and tht is the reason I don't have a problem when u are critical about a certain track.
Most importantly you rate both Sandhya and Suraj equally and don't believe in putting down one to praise / higlight the other one..Neither you believe in making statements just because you have the intention of proving someone else wrong, Nor you dislike the episodes only when Sandhya is in focus .
Its good  if u  skip the episodes or a track rather than wasting ur time , I do the same.

Regarding your ideas how this track should have been, I would say Cvs like to hype up things to create suspense which is a way to get good trp ,most importantly if everything is so easy for Sandhya and Zakir to achieve it would be no fun..Dealing with terrorism is not easy , they have to win step by step to get the ultimate victory ..Through out this all many times her plan would fail ..Not only hers , even terrorists are shown failing many times..

Edited by Sonali_11 - 9 years ago
@niruba Akka. there is only two types of police on screen. First is a selfish one who misuses his power for family and ignores duty. Second one is a patriot who always prefers duty than family.technically first ones are villain and second are heroes. in sandy CVS telling they are showing balance. Her family things are attending nanands pregnancy, bb bodhla,shop reopen etc... Her professionals are making her husband to understand her, choosing cap over veil etc...

All I understood in dabh is police works always between professional and personal. No one can't handle both if it isn't sandy.because she always know which one to choose

If I put any harsh topics, it may hurt many fans feelings. But CVS should have to understand one thing.epic Ramayana itself described Ram isn't Mr. Perfect. He himself lost his morals sometimes. But CVS sandy is perfect always.

A real lesson hidden in mistakes. But sandy doesn't get any lessons from her mistakes Becsuse she thinking she didn't do mistakes. Sometimes she has to choose wrong decision between her professional and personal. Then she have to understand and redeem her. But you knows what going on.

To create OTT melodrama CVS always bring her professional and personal. in between of utter stupidity some of us finding her wisdom to balance career and family.

One simple thing from me,sandy is out of ethics.
Suraj is out of focus. Simply dabh is insane.
Originally posted by suseesuez

@niruba Akka. there is only two types of police on screen. First is a selfish one who misuses his power for family and ignores duty. Second one is a patriot who always prefers duty than family.technically first ones are villain and second are heroes. in sandy CVS telling they are showing balance. Her family things are attending nanands pregnancy, bb bodhla,shop reopen etc... Her professionals are making her husband to understand her, choosing cap over veil etc...

All I understood in dabh is police works always between professional and personal. No one can't handle both if it isn't sandy.because she always know which one to choose

If I put any harsh topics, it may hurt many fans feelings. But CVS should have to understand one thing.epic Ramayana itself described Ram isn't Mr. Perfect. He himself lost his morals sometimes. But CVS sandy is perfect always.

A real lesson hidden in mistakes. But sandy doesn't get any lessons from her mistakes Becsuse she thinking she didn't do mistakes. Sometimes she has to choose wrong decision between her professional and personal. Then she have to understand and redeem her. But you knows what going on.

To create OTT melodrama CVS always bring her professional and personal. in between of utter stupidity some of us finding her wisdom to balance career and family.

One simple thing from me,sandy is out of ethics.
Suraj is out of focus. Simply dabh is insane.

bang on susee 👏
your last two lines describes DABH perfectly...