Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SurAditAnjali thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Finally positivity completely took over the forum!
TR_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

he's so happy ❤️🤗 he is smiling like this after a long time. 
overactor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sonmusk

Finally positivity completely took over the forum!

😊
avyarima thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
this is what I was saying. When Baldev realizes who Ranvi is to Veera..and And Ranvi  realises who Baldev is to Veera, they will learn to accept each other

Today we didnt only see Veeji accept  and understanding veeba's relationship, we also see Baldev finally understanding and accepting Ranveer's relationship from his heart.

Notice before Veera is the one seriously seeking her Veerji's approval all this while. Baldev only reluctantly fellows the program. Now this time he by himself felt the need to seek Ranvi's approval from his heart.👏.

this is all Veera  and I wanted all this while.
she loves them equally but differently so how could she have chosen one over the other?
Edited by avyarima - 9 years ago
overactor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: avyarima

this is what I was saying. When Baldev realizes who Ranvi is to Veera..and And Ranvi  realises who Baldev is to Veera, they will learn to accept each other

Today we didnt only see Veeji accept  and understanding veeba's relationship, we also see Baldev finally understanding and accepting Ranveer's relationship from his heart.

Notice before Veera is the seriously seeking her Veerji's approval. Baldev only reluctantly fellows the program. Now this time he by himself felt the need to seek Ranvi's approval from his heart.👏.

this is all Veera  and I wanted all this while.
she loves them equally but differently so how could she have choosen one over the other?

Baldev has always known what ranvi is to veera but her veerji obsession was harming her relation with baldev, he never asked her to choose him over ranvi. He only wanted himself to be considered equal to ranvi