•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago

Each time ehmm ehmm start and Shlok hands slowly move to Astha waist, they will be BG music with male voice AAAHAA...so loud which I tolerate for a long time ...

OMG that voice makes all steam drain down, like bungee jump...oppsss there goes our mood swing...The AAAHAAA don't sound romantic but like a person having constipation problem sitting on toilet bowl for years and screaming AAAHAAA after a long suffer.
πŸ˜†
Prefer Mahiya or the old track song more soothing and dreamy. πŸ˜ƒ
Oh my God Vj you are so funny πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† person... siiting on a... toilet bowl...having constipation...really hilarious.🀣 Oe maa i have a stitch in my side...🀣🀣🀣
You are right vj that ahaaa is not really romantic. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by mahirmukhtar

Oh my God Vj you are so funny πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†person... siiting on a... toilet bowl...having constipation...really hilarious.🀣 Oe maa i have a stitch in my side...🀣🀣🀣
You are right vj that ahaaa is not really romantic.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

each time the AAAHAA comes my mood will automatically shut down...swift to waste dropping 🀣
Originally posted by vj3072

each time the AAAHAA comes my mood will automatically shut down...swift to waste dropping 🀣

Agree with you dear! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Viji, second time today that I am crying  🀣after reading yr post or comments. Will have to see the scene and will go aaahhaaa...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† πŸ€£
I think Vj the ahaaa is the inner voice of Shlok's suffering! πŸ˜† You know he was celibate for so long! πŸ˜³ And you i think you can understand that a person frustrated with unfulfilled desire and a constipated person each has a very long suffering in common! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by nim_var

Viji, second time today that I am crying 🀣after reading yr post or comments. Will have to see the scene and will go aaahhaaa...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ€£

🀣 ...we learn a lot from this show...health wise how to release smoothly...
Originally posted by mahirmukhtar

I think Vj the ahaaa is the inner voice of Shlok's suffering! πŸ˜†You know he was celibate for so long!😳And you i think you can understand that a person frustrated with unfulfilled desire and a constipated person each has a very long suffering in common!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

🀣 OMG mahi
Funny post🀣Edited by gkavya47 - 9 years ago