|| Secret Santa Game :Secret Revealed on Pg 17 ||

JugniPH thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 years ago
Heloo Deshians😎
How are you all..??
It has been soo long since i made a proper post here
By the way , you guys miss me by any chance??😳
If yes, i'm back here with something interesting..
If not, then again, i'm here with the same thing😛

ok.. so December is arrived...The Month of celebrations🥳
We already celebrated our cuties MEET's wedding anniversary and is all set to celebrate rajasthan track anniversary🥳
But along with that another Big Day is coming🤔
Yesh.. Christmas is coming and its the time for cakes, stars and gifts ⭐️

So why cant we play Secret Santa game and make this Christmas more memorable? just like we did 2 years back? (thanks to fatima for conducting the game)👏

Not familiar with how Secret Santa works?
No problem...that's why I'm here.

Secret Santa is basically a game where everyone gets each other gifts without the other knowing who got the gift for them. 

It is like an anonymous gift giving where the identity of the giver is not known till the very end. Make sense?

Read on...it'll become clearer, I promise.

If you'd like to participate, here's what you have to do:

1.      Please hit the like button on this post.  If the like button is giving you trouble...you can also PM me or send me a scrap, if you like. 
Then make post in this thread, stating your name, likes and dislikes.  This will help...If you are new to the forum and feel other members are not too familiar with you...It will also help your santa design your gift.

The last day to join the list of participants will be December 11, 2012.

2.      Once I get everyone's names in...I'll post the list of all the participants...that way we can be sure I haven't missed anyone.

3.      Once the list has been prepared, I will PM everyone a name.  This will be a fellow participating forum member you have to make a gift for.  Then you can get to work with your gifts. That is you will be that person's Secret Santa.  But ssshhh......remember this is supposed to be a secret...so don't tell anyone else ok?  It'll be just you and me that know who you are a Secret Santa to.

4.      For gifts, you guys can basically give each other anything, but here are some ideas if you're confused: siggiess, avis, VMs, stories, poems etc.  Please put some thought into your gift! We all love Kis Desh...but keep your fellow forum member's likes and dislikes in mind when making their gift.
WHILE MAKING GIFTS PLEASE DONT PUT YOUR SIGNATURE IN IT. IT WILL SPOIL THE FUN OF GUESSING WHO SEND GIFT TO WHOM

5.      Of course, if dont know to make gifts now,......don't let that keep you from participating.  Instead...feel free to ask other avi/sig/vm makers for help if you want to give your partner a siggy/avi/vm.  Just make sure he or she doesn't find out.  If you decide to write something - please be original.  Remember the whole point is to have fun...so in the end it's not how professional your gift is, but rather the thought behind it that counts.

6.     Now very important step...PM your Secret Santa gifts to me by December 23rd, 2012, and I will make a post with all of the gifts on the 24th or the 25th. In the post, I'll write who the gift is FOR, but not who it's FROM.  So everyone can try to guess who their Secret Santa is.

7.      Even more important...If you choose to participate, please make sure you have a gift ready for your assigned person. Don't just sign up to get a gift and not make anything for the person you were paired up with. That just wouldn't be fair right?  If you do that then we'll be left with no choice but to take your gift away and give it to your santa instead.

So what are we waiting for Deshians?  Let's go! 🥳

Remember...
The LAST DATE to sign up for this is game is December 11th!  You'll receive the name of your partner by December 12th and that way you'll have almost 2 weeks to PM me your gift.

The more people that participate, the more fun we'll hve guessing who gave who what present! 

Credit to the game description and rules : fatima

Edited by Premeer_Diwani - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Pwincess... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey my name is Nabihah. I used to be very active on the forum a while ago.
My likes are obviously Desh, AG,  IPKKND,  Rangrasiya,Sanaya Irani, tvd, srk and kajol
Edited by ...Pwincess... - 9 years ago
sana.harshiti thumbnail
okay pls count me in tooo
i would like to play this game...
My fav Harshad ,Additi  Fawad, Mahira ,Srk , Kajol i love them crazily and yes KDMHMD  my most fav  show 
.  i like to make siggies of harshiti and premeer 😳
 like to collect Harshad Additi and  Premeer's pics and piosted in my page 
i love to watch vm's  on harshiti and premeer In short um a crazy diehard HARSHITI fan n waiting for their comemback😊

thank u so much for this game...
love you 🤗
snehasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Hi , I am Sneha :D ,
Likes - Additi Gupta , Deepika Padukone  , Sidharth Malhotra , Sharukh khan  , Barun Sobti :D

TV soaps - Kis desh mein hai meraa dil , Gossip Girl , One tree hill , Castle , Revenge :D

thanks for the post , would love to participate :)
Edited by snehasharma - 9 years ago
Mirraza thumbnail
😛 hi priya di & all my fellow deshians!!
my name is Nida (mir)
my likes : Additi,Harshad,Hiten,gauri,niti,parth,kajol & sonam
these r my fav8 tv & bollyccelebs and
kis desh is my only fav show forever..
i luv premeer & Harshiti chemistry crazily
i'am jugni of my premeer & i luv my baby Audi a lot..
yeah!!! i'm very much excieted to play secret angel game.Edited by Mirraza - 9 years ago
classyandsassy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wohooo ... a new game ?😃 .. That too x-mas special?😃 ... ah I'm loving it ... for d 1st time I'll get my share of gift from my Santa 😛😆

This is Moutushi ... though most of the people here call me Mou

ok now coming to the list of my favs ... that's a huge list 😛... it contains a lot of serials, movies, books ... I'll try to keep it as short as possible (as if it will ever be?😆)

# starting with Hindi serials ... most of the people here know about my obsession reg. Kis Desh, Premeer, Harshiti(I want them back😭), IPKKND & Arshi (I want them back too😭)... besides these serials and the actors(HC,AG,Barun,Sanaya on & off screen both) of these serials there r few more which r my favs ...

Kahiin to Hoga (Sujal-Kashish / Rajeev-Aamna)
Left Right Left
Yeh Hai Mohabbatein (Ishita-Raman/Divyanka,Karan)
Beintehaa
Sakshi Tanwar
Ronit Roy
Mishel Raheja &
my recent favourite Everest

# & no d list of serials doesn't end here 😆
among English serials I'm a big fan of

NCIS : Los Angeles
Sherlock Holmes
Agents of Shield
Arrow
The Vampire Diaries
Castle
Prison Break
Revenge
&
Benedict Cumberbatch☺️
Eric Christian Olsen☺️
Daniela Ruah🤗
Ian somerholder,
Emilly Bet Rickards 
Nathan Fillion
Stana katick🤗 r my favourite celebs from English Serials

# In Bollywood movies
DDLJ
Kuch Kuch Hota Hai
Kaho Naa Pyaar Hai r my all time favourites ...
SRK-Kajol,
Shahid-Amrita jodi ...
Shahid Kapoor
Shahrukh Khan
Ranbir Kapoor
& I'm a hardcore Hrithik Roshan fan ... so except Krishh series(except Koi Mil Gaya all parts of Krissh completely bores me🥱)😛 anything & everything reg. Hrithik is welcomed 😆 ...
I love Kajol
Amrita Rao
Parineeti Chopra
Priyanka Chopra
Alia Bhatt
Deepika Padukone
Sonam Kapoor
 & yes .. not to forget my latest fangirling over Fawad Khan & Siddharth Malhotra☺️

# & Hollywood movies ... there r many bt I'll try to put only few names 😛...
The entire series of Harry Potter
 The entire series of X-men
Titanic (who doesn't)
pirates of Caribbean series
 A walk to Remember
 Pretty Woman
 Johny Dep
 Lionardo Decaprio
 Julia Roberts
 Hugh Jackman(He is so hot☺️)
Penelope Cruze r my most favs.

I know I know ... it's a huge list ... & I very well know I won't get gift on all of them (Though I really want 😛... can't my Santa fulfill this one wish of mine? *pouting*😆) .. Just thought of sharing my favs as people here know only about my fangirling over Harshiti, PH or Kis Desh 😛

Edited by Mou_farah - 9 years ago
aishwaryagayen thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

AG here .. and u all should know me ... noone is crazier than i am .. 
premeer, romantic movies, heartwarming or suspense novels, the vampire diaries, game of thrones,castle and ...so basically i like beautiful and warm things !!! ... 

Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I'm Preeti and as you guys probably know me as someone who makes rubbish creations and never finished off her written work 

Obviously I love desh n AG n also IPKKND, ArHi, Zaya, kaisi yeh yaariyan and MaNan, Cheryl Cole, Anushka Sharma, Kajol and deepika.  Throw in siddarth malhoMalhotra Nd salman khan.

So yeah that's about it. 

I'm a sooo excited for my gift!!
x.titli.x thumbnail
Hello Deshians Maria here 😆
Awww I remember this game!!!!!!! We had so much naa? 😳
But this year it's gonna be double fun!!!!!!!!!😉😃

Ok my favs:

Additi Gupta
Barun Sobti
Sanaya Irani

shows:
Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon?

jodis:
Prem&Heer (KDMHMD)
Arnav&Khushi (IPKKND)
Preet&Meher
(KDMHMD)
Akash&Payal (IPKKND)

my dream jodis
Barun Sobti & Additi Gupta
Karan Goddwani & Sana Khan (NK & La' from IPKKND)

offscreen favs:
Harshiti
Sarun

Bollywood

I love SRK KAJOL

movies:
basically most of SRK movies;
DDLJ, KKHH and so on...

long list naa? 😆 but don't worry I repeated myself many times 😛😆
🤗

Edited by MariaArHiholic - 9 years ago
AASUS thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Oh wow I would like to play. So nice we already hv ppl signed up here.😃
Hi I'm athi.

I like music, books and movies.
What I watch : none right now but randomly I still watch mystery, comedy musical shows on English channels. Love Hercule Poirot series - When it's on TV weekly, I try to watch,
Sports : I don't play much but I do watch once in a while - tennis, ice hockey, sometimes cricket, soccer.
Cartoons - recent I would pick Minions, Big Hero
Books - a lot but all time fav is Harry Potter series - read many times.
There's a Canadian classic "Anne Of Green Gables" - it's translared in 18 or so languages.
Music Band - recent 1Direction
English movie: The Sound of Music, The King & I, 300, Pretty Woman, Harry Potter series.
Western stars : a lot - I could pick Julia Roberts, Drew Barrymore, Tom Cruise, Selena Gomez, Emma Watson
Hindi movie stars a lot : I'd pick Hrithik, SRK, Shahid K., Kajol. Juhi Katrina, Kareena, Priyanka. Shruti Haasan
Fav movies: K3G, KKHH, Koi Mil Gaya, Krish, Lagaan, Tare Zameen Par, Swades, Andaz Apna Apna ( all comedy scenes). I can't say I watched these repeatedly - just that they have something gripping.
TV stars - I dunno much of Indian stars except v few.
Additi and Shweta Tiwari together I like. I never really watched Shweta ji, but I love every time she was with AG. Something about their chemistry that is v intriguing, Many others I apreciate for their awesome performance,
Hindi show - Kdmhmd also followed all of Additii's performances until now.
Food - Cinnabon with butter cream, chocolate Rocky road Ice cream, popcorn ( plain/white cheese /jalapeo flavours), French fries and cheese pizza
I do love tech toys and soft toy animals😆Cuz I play games ol and also hv decorated room with cute toys
I do love brand name accessories , cloths, perfume etc. I'm very selective about it.
Fav colour white and navy blue ( pretty much all shades of blue)
Love all festivals and like to celebrate them.
Edited by AASUS - 9 years ago