Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Viraj and Academy have completely derailed the show - Page 4

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
@Priya 
Even the small Nisha-Lakshmi scenes we have had, had nothing. Lakshmi asking if Nisha is Ok and Nisha lying she is fine. I have always enjoyed Nisha-Lakshmi/Ramesh scenes. Wish to see them back again. 

In a way, I wouldn't mind to see Umesh-Aman wedding soon. At least we will get the cousins together. (Al though I want Umesh to establish his career first and then marry Aman). 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arya212002 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 7
I don't think nisha would open up to shekar. She would never share her past to viraj even at a later point. The girl who didn't want to share with her father would never share with anyone else. When she shared with her mom was also in a moment of heat coz of jwala's incident. Viraj knowing her past would be a chance rather than her mentioning it.
Now shekar being trained in psychology could pick up clues from her behaviour and realise that something happened with her but won't be able to pinpoint the prob. Maybe then he or viraj would help her boost her self coincidence.
.driftingaway thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I agree with you OP, that is the reason why ive lost interest in the show. I find Viraj's character boring, uncharismatic, done to death and too cliche. I would much rather watch the cousins. Nisha's character is quite likeable but she has started to irk me lately I prefer watching her cousins in comparison to her. She doesn't know how to behave in a professional manner and tends to overreact when things dont go her way. I also find the day dreaming scenes in slow motion every other episode just too darn filmy. Viren suffering from a heart attack should have been a huge incident in Gangwal house but half the episode focused on Nisha/Viraj and a bunch of people shooting guns in some field. Is Nisha really working for a sports academy?  All they ever do is practice shooting! 
Shwets1502 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: arya212002

I don't think nisha would open up to shekar. She would never share her past to viraj even at a later point. The girl who didn't want to share with her father would never share with anyone else. When she shared with her mom was also in a moment of heat coz of jwala's incident. Viraj knowing her past would be a chance rather than her mentioning it.

Now shekar being trained in psychology could pick up clues from her behaviour and realise that something happened with her but won't be able to pinpoint the prob. Maybe then he or viraj would help her boost her self coincidence.

Excellent point. If Ramesh hadn't mistakenly taken the call from the counselor or Lakshmi hadn't told him the truth, he would have never known. Nisha never wanted him to know. 

Nisha tell Viraj is definitely out of the range for me. He can know it from someone else, but that too after he has gained the trust of Nisha and her family. This is a very sensitive issue which should be handled only with the consent of Nisha and her family. 

Viraj, may be sensing her discomfort can do something to make her feel comfortable and keep her working day happy. 
Shwets1502 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Khaleesi

I agree with you OP, that is the reason why ive lost interest in the show. I find Viraj's character boring, uncharismatic, done to death and too cliche. I would much rather watch the cousins. Nisha's character is quite likeable but she has started to irk me lately I prefer watching her cousins in comparison to her. She doesn't know how to behave in a professional manner and tends to overreact when things dont go her way. I also find the day dreaming scenes in slow motion every other episode just too darn filmy. Viren suffering from a heart attack should have been a huge incident in Gangwal house but half the episode focused on Nisha/Viraj and a bunch of people shooting guns in some field. Is Nisha really working for a sports academy?  All they ever do is practice shooting! 

Oh yes. The dream sequences are so cliched. 

I was looking forward for Viren's heart attack (the track..😆) because that would bring the family together, the cousins together. I would have loved a scene between Dadaji-Dadi. It's always difficult for old age parents to witness their children facing health issues like this. But we can a minute at the hospital and then half the episode of academy. 

They shoot us at the academy😆 I wonder why Nisha couldn't have joined the academy as a student itself. She could have learnt shooting. And whatever work she is doing, it's not office assistant. I expected her to be given a better job. 
_Nish_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
so?? I'm enjoying the show more now as a love story to me it didn't appeal as much before...and it is still based around cousins they will help her when it comes to problems in fixing her marriage so I think its fine let it continue...😊
Mahabhootni thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I'm actually quite bored. I think viraj is... Also not the most interesting character. I think I would have enjoyed them in small doses. Why does every daily soap have to be a forced into a love story even if it doesn't suit the characters or situation. Edited by Mahabhootni - 9 years ago
khushi_shankar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Shwets1502

I think they are messing up Nisha gaining her confidence back/overcoming her past with her love story. They could have always had a separate track for Nisha establishing herself in a career, defeating the odds, and then later Viraj could have entered. 

Now it is seeming like Nisha gives top priority for Viraj and not for her parents/cousins/career. The excitement and enthusiasm of achieving something in life is gone because of her admiration for Viraj. Good for a love story, but definitely not for NAUC. 

I do not want to disappoint you guys, but this is what happens in Star Plus serials when the love sotry of the protagonist hapens. The family and all else takes a back seat. All the female protagonist thinks about his her love, no matter if the story is based on something else.
This has happened in a few Star Plus serials I have watched.

We should actually start to tweet, fb, and call Star Plus for more fmily scenes if they do not give us family scenes in a month or so.
Maybe I am just a paranoid viewer, but I can't bear to see this story go down the drain. I really liked the concept when I came across it while switching channels.
khushi_shankar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Khaleesi

+ 1
eshasrk thumbnail
I think there should be a good balance btwn Nisha and family scenes and Nisha and Viraj scenes.
Honestly I like Viraj, after long time I am seeing a character who despite being from Royal background doesn't treat the girl as a thing ,but as human.
I think becoz Nisha is the main character and she spends more time at the Academy, they show more of those scenes.

The irritating parts for me are:
Nisha's huge crush on Viraj, which makes her loose focus and act clumsy whenever Viraj is near. It kinda makes Nisha look stupid.
And Priyanka & Co and their plotting is irritating as hell. They are supposed to be best shooters, but they are so pathetic.