Alvira Zeenat accident connection?? - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by true2heart

Ecri, in the initial episodes I found Alvira a bit odd but not really negative. I don;t know how the serials work but I look at her as a woman who has taken care of her kids after her husband's demise or whatever and is concerned about all of them. Zaki being the youngest as in all families, is the the apple of her eye but she does share an amazing bond with Sahir. Everytime he is agitated, upset, she immediately understands what he is going through. The fact that she said she is willing to take god's punishment to keep Sahir happy makes me feel that she does care about her son a lot. 

She understands his pain and wants a good humsafar for her son. The only thing that seems negative is that despite knowing he's married, she is playing with a girl's naivete. But she can be forgiven for that if we find out that Zeenat had made his life a living hell Time and again she refers to the pain Zeenat has given him and yet when she hears about Zeenat's recovery, she neither panics neither is she negative about it. 

Infact I see her as a woman who is also fighting battles in her own family. On one end is Kurti Apa, constantly manipulating,plotting and using emotional blackmail to keep herself in Sahir's good books. Does Kurti really care about Sahir's loneliness or pain ? Obviously not. She goes to the extent of trying to get a comatose Zeenat home not caring what it would do to Sahir's state of mind. Its obvious that Zeenat is her ticket to all the comforts she gets at Sahir's home. On the other hand Alvira has to keep Anam's ambition in check so that she doesn't ruin all of Sahir's hard work of bringing Saiyara to where it is.. Sahir burnt the factory Arzoo's mom worked in so the Choudhary family too does have a painful past in Lucknow that they have left behind and moved to Mumbai. 

The thing that has endeared me to this serial is that all the characters are very believable. They have all been sketched out really well. They are not too OTT, each one has a reason for doing what they do. even the Zara and Arzoo scene was handled so well. Humsafars' best part is that it makes us think, makes us analyze every situation that we see and yet each time the creatives manage to surprise us with a fresh outlook.

Lets wait and watch and hopefully when the pandora's box aka Zeenat's past comes forth, we will have all the answers. 😊

Hey there ..umm not really sure how but from my comment did u feel tht i am a supporter of KA n not of Alvira ???..NOPE it's nothing like tht infact I can't stand KA ...
I did not comemnt In detail but my POV is quiet similar to URS 😛...the characters are believable n they all have shades to them WHICH IS NORMAL .like  any of us ...😆..Just like u even I am confused abt a lot of things ..n ur right AGN when u say tht unless n untill we have the tracks in place the " Undertanding " Wont come ..

See Like KA told sahir tht she really cares for him n all n was dancing when Zeenat was being termed as ok but she was plotting with Anam ...which is confusing especially if she knows abt Zeenat n her betrayal ...
Similarly  Alvira has been blow hot n blow cold with KA n sometimes even sahir ...and I am confused why 

So yes let's wait n see how this goes ...👍🏼
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by Soaps1

So true ... all that KA telling her kaun gaya kaun aaya mujhe sab pata hai and almost threatening her to spill the beans .. Zaki ka wo comment after she said something to arzoo ... all forgotten? Her wanting to make zaki the VP by emo blackmailing Sahir and planning for the same behind his back ... emo blackmailing him all the time ... oh all qualities of a good mother 😆

Sahir has always looked more comfy with KA than Alvira ... KA was always nautanki yet their relationship seemed to have more warmth than Alvira and Sahir ... Alvira and Sahir always seem to have a friction a distance between them 

As for accident I feel for SaAz story to have impace Zeenat has to have cheated Sahir ... else their story would loose impact ... because if zeenat didn't cheat and Sahir once loved her wouldn't he feel upset at himself that someone set her up and he believed that? So for SaAz story to not loose its impact Zeenat has to have cheated Sahir ... only then it makes sense ... but ye serial ki duniya hai kuch bhi ho sakta hai

But if Alvira is his real mom how come the whole family needs his permission to make any changes in the house? ... Being a mother wouldn't she be the one taking decisions? But even a matter like whether or not arzoo can stay in out house or KA will is decided by him ... and if Alvira is his mother then him telling KA "aap ko pata hai na aap merey liey kia hien" makes no sense why would he be so close to KA if he did have his mother? 

Agreed nada there is so much confusion right now ..it's like one time one thing is right n the other time it's wrong ...don't Know wht to see n believe now ..
Will have to wait n watch ..I want cvs to take up Zeenat track n finish it ASAP ...😭
Edited by ecrivain - 9 years ago