Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
Guys don't know how long this will stick around becos the post on YHM forum announcing this post got closed - 
Pls note this is for FUN only! Thanks again all for your continued support! 
This wil continue to be the thread hopefully here they will be more open to FUN!!! 

serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
LOVED it yet again Columbia!
AAAH. PERFECT! & honestly realistic, like one CAN relate 😳
Good job! Keep it up
Nichuss thumbnail
nice one columbia...
sweet interactions...
Maaneet099 thumbnail
I love Bengali sweets and my full name originates from there in spite of having no Bong connections ðŸ˜†
Good one!

thanks for the PM!
.Divyaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wow. Loved it. Those simple conversations which you write..I don't know how to explain but they're simple yet so deep..It's like I can totally visualise this happening. You are doing a fab job. So glad that you're continuing this C! :)
Waiting for the next part. :D
columbia thumbnail
Thanks all of you for all the encouragement! Here's crossing fingers and hoping for more! 
columbia thumbnail
This purely inspired from Gan's wonderful collage of tonight's epi 
HE NEEDS to make a call 

He needs to make a call. She knows that, she wonders if he will stop the interview mid way and make it, she wondered while he declines the call as the phone rings mid interview. As he sits next to her pressing decline the first time, he wonders if she notices, but her stoic grace never wavers, he bends a little more, so that he can look at her closely from the corner of his eye. But she stays her graceful self, not giving anything away. He does not know to be irritated by it or admire it. He listens to the interviewer question, the phone rings again, she does not move except her sari rustles slightly. Ah! He thinks and just to get a bit more from her, takes the call, and says immediately, shall call you back. She hears that and nods to the interviewer all the time thinking he needs to make a call. 

As soon as the interview is over, he waits and looks around hoping for a glance from her, but She walks away, knowing he needs to make a call. A small celebration is enjoyed by a few co stars in a separate room, as She gets ready to eat some chocolates a fan has sent, someone asks about Him, to which she just says, I think He has to make a call. Everyone nods and continues eating and laughing and remembering old days.

Cannot believe you did not know whether it would air or not? A co star teases her. He watches her smile back, He wants to watch her closely, but She does not give him a chance, her face is buried in the script. He does a last minute read of his lines, he shall ad lib a bit he thinks. The shot has been called, he fidgets with his phone, when he looks up, she has left for the scene. He walks towards her.

Ready? The director asks
Call ho Gaya? She asks softly and does not look at him at all.
And that is when he gets his chance, standing there close, very close just a thin film of air between them, he examines her face, the single strand of hair that falls on that spotless face, the face that bends on a neck that flows forever he is sure into her black kurta, he stares, parts his lips slightly, he does not want her to look at him because he knows it shall end then. And then just before the director yells action He says 
I never make the calls! 

---
Pls leave a comment 
arshi21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Aiyyo!!! Made me forget for few moments this was fiction
 Sigh! How I loved it. please keep writing :) makes me want to stay in that dreamland :D
-Gan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
great one...!!! Like i always say...your posts are like guilty pleasures for me...i know its fiction...but feels very real because of the writing...

i'm blushing that my edits inspired this...you just made a gloomy, cold rainy saturday a whole lot warmer🤗
Aadya25 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Girl, you are back ...
Loved it totally...
& Please keep them coming...