moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 9 years ago
FINALLY watched the episode as i missed it tonight

Saiyaara main Saiyaara...
Saiyaara tu Saiyaara...
Sitaron ke jahan mein...
milenge ab yaara...

Wow !!! this Song is one of my Favs from my Sad Songs list & They oday used it on RiYu that too how Beautifully !! πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈ . That was such an emotional Awesome Brilliantly directed Scene between Abhi-Ria ...I was totally touched after watching the scene ..It was really really Emotional . Tears of Abhi-Ria , Ria telling Abhi that she freed him , Abhi telling to her not to do this with him ,  Abhi holding Ria's hand and pulling her towards him closely , the Forehead Kiss , Amazing Beautiful Emotional Hug , & Last but certainly not the least , the last Part of the scene where Ria emotionally painfully moves forward without seeing Abhi and same goes with Abhi where he too looks aside ..But than both turns their faces and look at each other (One last time) 😭😭 ..OMGG!! That was soo soo beautiful 😳 . Really showed the intensity and pain of each otherπŸ‘ .

Both Kinshuk Shefali were Outstanding in this scene . Kinshuk always is amazing in emotional serious scenes But Today Shefali too was awesome β­οΈπŸ‘

I would just like to say to these two lovers :

Free ur love ..If it comesback to u then it's urs ..else not..
πŸ‘πŸΌ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Moni...this was a very beautiful scene...
The hidden tears and pain behind the words of Ria as she told him that he needs to keep his mother happy ...and he could see that she was tearing apart as she said it...

Also when she turned back to see him meant she did not want to let him go but had to...as that was the need of the hour...

Very very beautiful indeed...πŸ‘

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: kmfan_2

Moni...this was a very beautiful scene...

The hidden tears and pain behind the words of Ria as she told him that he needs to keep his mother happy ...and he could see that she was tearing apart as she said it...

Also when she turned back to see him meant she did not want to let him go but had to...as that was the need of the hour...

Very very beautiful indeed...πŸ‘

Yes Di It was a beautiful Scene indeed 😳 . And Saiyaara Song made it more beautiful . I didn't expect this song at all 😳..But Soo Happy that They chose this song on RiYuπŸ˜ƒ

Di Plzzz make some Creations on this Scene of RiYu whenever u have time 😊